Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Robbery At Oshodi; 19-02-2015 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery At Oshodi; 19-02-2015 (714 Views)

Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / Robbery At First Bank Rumuola Port-Harcourt. / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At Oshodi; 19-02-2015 by nkowaputa(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Traffic gridlock was at its best yesterday along the popular Oshodi-oworonsoki express road, at about 7:48pm. Vehicles, now moving at the pace of a snail while drivers were on stunts as to how to maneuver.
Suddenly, a group of about 8 boys came out from nowhere, and went straight to the car in front of me; a Hyundai (Kia pincato size) and smashed the window. The driver, a young man was playing music with his phone, wearing his earpiece. Then the dragging ensued. The young man had to part with his phone, wristwatch and other things these guys could lay their hands on. While this was happening, some of them went to other cars, I am not sure if they took anything from them.
Strapped to my seat I looked, I had brought out my phone and a few cash to give them if they approached me. Funny enough, they came to my car looked at me and I looked back at them and they walked on.
It's amazing how this could happen and not even one person reacted including me.
If I may guess these boys would not be up to 25years.
I thought to myself, winding up isn't even a guarantee you will not be robbed in Lagos.
Re: Robbery At Oshodi; 19-02-2015 by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Op a piturrr of ur car please
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Robbery At Oshodi; 19-02-2015 by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
wait make I read am first

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Southern Kaduna Over The Killing Of 3 Catholics / Kano Road Traffic Agency Arresting A Donkey / Worries As Poor Fathers Turn Homes To Torture Chambers For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.