Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos (2369 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Edo Election: Thugs In Unit 1, Ward 10 Fight Over Sharing Of Money (pics) / Graphic Photos: Election Thugs Leave Huges Knife Inside Man’s Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Gerardcole(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-S2K-8Fj8qYM/VObdlOoNFVI/AAAAAAAEjos/-rfrq2DopM4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Do you see the huge knife sticking out from the man's chest area?

[img]http://1.bp..com/--FrxNWqp-dg/VObdls1vqVI/AAAAAAAEjow/BDxHQdZTSTc/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

That's the knife right after it was removed. This happened in Surulere, Lagos two weeks ago. The man was on his way to the airport to catch a flight. But because there was a lot of traffic that day, he decided to board a bike.

While on his way, he encountered some election campaign hoodlums at Surulere who tried to snatch his bag. In the process, he was stabbed in the chest and the hoodlums left the knife in there and ran away.

He was rushed to the Eko hospital Surulere and from there moved to LUTH where the surgery was performed after two days to remove the knife. Thankfully he's alive and recovering very well. See photos of the knife still in his chest before the surgery after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hZgAegsicns/VObdmRJD9jI/AAAAAAAEjo8/MrbL1Q5bwT4/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MGJhwEwdMBY/VObdnh-PhFI/AAAAAAAEjpE/fzaHvDMswHU/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

My goodness! Thank God for saving his life... please people be careful in these election time. These thugs look for every opportunity to steal and cause mayhem.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/graphic-photos-election-thugs-leave.html
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by deebee13(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
In what generation will Nigerians learn to remove violence from politics The two are so interwoven, dat I unconsciously flinch wen I hear the word politics!!!

Wish u quick recovery Bro! Pele o...

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by ola6: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God for his life....

Apc wants to use violence to intimidate people to vote for them. Not in Lagos or Nigeria...God bless Jonathan.

10 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by izuch(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm sure is the handy work of APC undecided
Let the bashing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by delishpot: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
knife was removed after 2 days? chei no wonder people die like chickens in Naija hospitals. Trully our govt failed us o. That someone with a knife in his chest has to sit out for 2 days before the knife is removed. I am sure our doctors have almost Nothing to work with in naija hospitals. Its well.
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by 3Cees: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Politics=Violence.
It has always been and will always be. I pray me and my loved ones will never be victims.
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by gen2briz(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Which way Nigeria.
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Merlissa(f): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
When those hoodlums start in surulere nobody is safe.

The other day it was shitta boys vs aguda boys, the where just shooting randomly!

I wish you safe recovery!

1 Like

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by demelza: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
If only this election had held at the appointed time! Powers that be will rather allow it drag on until we totally kill ourselves.
I am already sick of election news.
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Akkord4gov: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Insane people will start to blame dis on political parties and later will lead to argument,whereas they are the worst thugs,it maynt be through physical fight but words of their mouth
Wishing the casualty quick recovery
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
We must be careful with the way we associate ourselves with politics, I prefer being part of the electorates rather than being a partisan.
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
izuch:

Attention seeker. Just ignore this dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Apc had their rally 2 weeks ago in surulere

Smh

Me, my family, and my people will never vote ever vote APC

By God's blessings, I will put sure to that.

Spits on Tinubu

Wicked party

8 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by simplemach(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmm, this matter is getting thicker. E don even thick pass custard.

1 Like

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Jagaban means rogue in Yoruba

King of thugs jagaban

5 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by tolextony(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
izuch:
Oshi, how sure are you that they aren't armed robbers masquerading as political thugs. Besides they nevver told you they were apc/pdp thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Omexonomy: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.
kai buhari
chai buhari
sh.it buhari

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by chymystique(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
I cnt imagine the pain this man is goin through sad.. I Pray God grants him quick healing and Recovery, Amen. One needs to be very prayerful this election period oo..

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Oshi, how sure are you that they aren't armed robbers masquerading as political thugs. Besides they nevver told you they were apc/pdp thugs.

Exactly they are armed robbers who happen to be members of apc. Such are the people apc harbour

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Chiaka(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
We pray for his quick recovery
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by akinsadeez(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Wow! look at the length of that knife and to imagine it was buried in his body to the hilt. shocked shocked That man is extremely lucky that he was not stabbed in an area where there are vital organs. ain't a doctor but If this had been in the stomach dunno if he would have survived. I'm just happy for his family that this prospective mourning was averted. may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by chamboy(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
This is Bad,,, I hate this
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by chinchong: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by dhardline(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Our hospitals are sure improving...shame on apc and their thugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Isiterere(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Omg, thank God it's on the right side. imagine the length of the knife and the pains, whaooooo. This is wickedness.

A case of at a wrong place at a wrong time.
I wish this man a quick permanent recovery.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by haibe(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Very strong man
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jesus...u see why I hate politics...

Many of u will be shouting Gej to wen And some sai buhari...don't u folks tink...many of u campaigning for this folks...dey don't care abt u one bit...they after der pockets...why can't their on kinds lead street rally...I vote for jonathan or buhari if I see one of their kids in the crowds shouting together with the gullible supporters...then ill knw dey r both serious...cause none of dem have come out once to condemn their supporters with violence

Seun pls ftc

1 Like

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by sosanova: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
That knifing is trademark of APC

2 Likes

Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by 100Cents: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is ridiculous.

And someone expects us to go and vote on election day. Not even that the man was a thug..

Ok say PVC..
Re: Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos by phemmy88(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
holly mary

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back / “Go To Hell!” Governor Al Makura Tells Family On Highway As His Goons Beat.. / Tonye Barcanister Ndokis, Bonny Are Tight Ibo Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.