Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya (1680 Views)

Happening Now!! Blacks Awaiting To Be Executed In Libya (photos) / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / ISIS Now Has Its Hands On Chemical Weapons.. We Are In BIG TROUBLE !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
ISIS is now fully rooted in Libya and they made their presence and ambitions known to the world by slaughtering 21 Coptic Egyptians while shouting praise to their god.

If Bauchi is a hotbed of islamists in Nigeria so is Libya on a global scale as Libyan jihadis contributed the highest GDP of muhajadeens in Iraq and Afghanistan during the US war in these two countries. Libyan jihadists also form the bulk of ISIS fighters in both Syria and Iraq in the newly carved out Islamic State.

There have also been Libyan fighters captured in the northeast and much of the weaponry in the hands of Boko Haram fighters came from Qaddafi's old stockpile. The insurgency in the northeast continues to be fueled by proliferation of military hardware from chaotic Libya.

The scariest thing about ISIS in Libya is the fact that the group did not fight its way into Libya as they have done in both Syria and Libya but the fact that the group emerged from the chaotic landscape.

The bullsh1t spinning mainstream media outlets like BBC and CNN warn of ISIS using Libya's long Mediterranean coastline as a beach head invasion of Europe even though this is unrealistic as the Islamists lack both the naval capabilities and know how to launch a military invasion from Libya on European soil. But what ISIS has as it has shown in both Iraq and Syria is the capability to launch swift land based attacks.

Looking at the map of Africa, we have only sparesly populated poor Niger Republic between us and Libya.
There is also the uncomfortable fact that elements in Niger and Chad republic have been active in fighting alongside boko haram and also that Boko haram has bases in these two countries.

But by far the most disturbing fact is that Boko Haram has since adopted the same agenda as ISIS with the group adopting the same flag as ISIS.

Get ready to be jihaded!

We warned you but for some autistic reason you thought it was Jonathan behind boko haram.
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
delishpot:
undecided

You better be booking space with this emoticon nonsense or else you must be retardded
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

You better be booking space with this emoticon nonsense or else you must be retardded

Why the insults? What did i do wrong? Its well.

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
delishpot:

Why the insults? What did i do wrong? Its well.

Ram
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

Ram

You feel you did the right thing ba? By insulting me for no reason at all shey? To you now, you alone can insult people ba?

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

shocked
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
You will get your fair share of insult too As you leave home Today. what goes around...... comes around.
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
delishpot:

You feel you did the right thing ba? By insulting me for no reason at all shey? To you now, you alone can insult people ba?

Start believing in the Islamic State because you are living in it.

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Now. You see I dont need to book space? Space is booking me on this your topic
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by delishpot: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

Start believing in the Islamic State because you are living in it.

You see your life?. if you had a drop of wisdom, you would have asked what that sticker or what ever its called was meant for. That someone uses it, doesnt mean he is booking space. I used it because I was too shocked for wordS. But you, you are too better than anyone else, you had to ride in and insult me because I replied to your post? Its Well, keep it up.
I am not a moslem, I have never suppirted Jihad and there is nothing I can do if ISIS enters naija. I cant do nada over BH talkless of ISIS. That I did not jump in with a long speach insulting Moslems and GEJ does not mean i like what they do.
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
One disturbing fact that differentiates ISIS from other Islamist militias is that it's place of emergence (Iraq and Syria) fits perfectly well with both Christian and Muslim prophecy. This is why most Muslims support the newly established Islamic State and the ISIS jihadis. http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/80-of-london-muslims-support-isis/

What I can bet my life on is that ISIS will encounter broad support from among Nigerian Muslims as it currently enjoys among Muslims in Europe and the middle east.

If ISIS makes a southward push down towards Nigeria I can bet that the streets of Kano will be lined with northerners welcoming them in as they make their way to visit the Emir of Kano.
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by Glaxx(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
this is really disturbing. smh
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by EVarn(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2015
@OP,you are very right.
The invasion of libya by ISIS has been long overdue,it is to be expected given that most of ISIS's human resources comes from libya,libya is a chaotic nation with no government and rule of law,it is a very ripe pluck for radical islam.
Nigeria needs to rearm it armed forces very quickly in order to give us an edge in staving off islamic terrorism.
the only thing separating us from libya is a porous strip of land in form of niger and chad.but both of these countries do not have the capacity to hold off ISIS for even one month.that is where we come in,we need to be proactive,we need equipments,aircrafts,missiles,frigates and tanks: we need to be able to invade niger,chad or even libya to bombard ISIS before they get to our doorstep.
believe me,we do not want those islamic extremists to get to our doorstep and cause trouble before we stop them.nobody can help us fight our enemies,only we can defeat our foes.
moreover,we played a big part in the destabilization of libya.

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
I've always Suspected this and whenever I thought 'bout it, I'll be like "what iF ISIS gets closer?"...now this cry

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by GBTYO: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
EVarn:
@OP,you are very right.
The invasion of libya by ISIS has been long overdue,it is to be expected given that most of ISIS's human resources comes from libya,libya is a chaotic nation with no government and rule of law,it is a very ripe pluck for radical islam.
Nigeria needs to rearm it armed forces very quickly in order to give us an edge in staving off islamic terrorism.
the only thing separating us from libya is a porous strip of land in form of niger and chad.but both of these countries do not have the capacity to hold off ISIS for even one month.that is where we come in,we need to be proactive,we need equipments,aircrafts,missiles,frigates and tanks: we need to be able to invade niger,chad or even libya to bombard ISIS before they get to our doorstep.
believe me,we do not want those islamic extremists to get to our doorstep and cause trouble before we stop them.nobody can help us fight our enemies,only we can defeat our foes.
moreover,we played a big part in the destabilization of libya.

First let me correct you... ISIS did not invade Libya. ISIS sprung up like a desert shrub. Libya has always been a hotbed of radical Islamists especially to the east in Benghazi. Libya offers the perfect nursery for Islamists so naturally ISIS just sprng up.

Remember when Qaddafi was screaming "my people love me, it's al Qaeda" and we all just laughed back?

Well, it turns out that Qaddafi was right.

The Obama administration supported radical elements both materially and financially to overthrow Qaddafi and then plunge Libya into chaos.

This is the same thing Obama did in Syria with ISIS which were originally part of the FSA.

Obama is a bastard and you need not look further beyond the way he has openly refused to assist the Nigerian govt in fighting the Islamists in the northeast and also being an apologist to Boko Haram by claiming the group is beheading innocent people in protest of corruption.

Bullsh1t.

Niger will capitulate in less than a week if ISIS decides to move south with only the capital Naimey spared. In another 2 weeks IsIS convoys will be welcomed by stream of northern Moslems on the streets in places like katsina and Kano and from there the group will encompass the whole core north.

That's when all sh1t will hit the fan.
Re: Sh*t Just Hit The Fan: ISIS Now In Libya by EVarn(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2015
@OP,perhaps,but i prefer to use the term 'invade',because we all know were islam originated from.
the al-quaeda links in libya werent{arent} strong enough to start a jihad,but now,the more radical ISIS Islamic movement has taken over,forging an adjoining terrorist sect from a weak vulnerable nation.
I believe that nigeria can stop more terror from spread into its territory by taking pro active measures and using necessary force to 'persuade' ISIS apologists.the mistake many countries are making is allowing muslims to travel into "terror hotzones",if we close our borders and issue travel restrictions against certain countries,then we may be able to contain negative psycological impacts.

(1) (Reply)

Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter / U.S. Bans Travel To North Korea From September 1, Says Americans Should Leave NK / Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.