Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? (1728 Views)

Can Brainbox Be A Challenge For Poor Gear Transmission / A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. / Honda Pilot 2011 Navigation Screen Just Gone Blank..cause And Remedy Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by AutosBay(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Auto Challenge: Can you fill in the blank spaces? Let's see how many you get correctly.

Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
AutosBay:
Auto Challenge: Can you fill in the blank spaces? Let's see how many you get correctly.

do you really think we come to the forum to play car games ?

nope as for me i came to share knowledge and also learn

not playing games like (which car's interior is this pic), finish the words etc

are you seeking attention?

2 Likes

Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by idu1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
All these things no dey tire u
Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by lonelydora: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Autosbay, in as much as you try to keep the place warm; remember car talk was created for learning purpose. Well, nice job though.
Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hey fellow cartalk honourables, cut him some slack na, he's a human let's not treat him any less. We all know his got ish in some of his thread and comments, but he also has some good stuff to offer. Let's not look at his negative side but dwell on the positive.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by Readonee35L(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
I still Like Autosbay ...
He is only trying to warm up the place dts all...

You guys Should accept him

Na Human Being nau... Some of his threads are Educating

dis thread too
Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by AutosBay(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ Lomomike, Readonee35L and other forumites I really appreciate this kind and encouraging gesture, once again I say a very big thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? by Readonee35L(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
AutosBay:
@ Lomomike, Readonee35L and other forumites I really appreciate this kind and encouraging gesture, once again I say a very big thanks.

One Love

(1) (Reply)

New Peugeot 508: Motion & Emotion Truly! / Full Tank / See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.