Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! (14533 Views)

All ANDROID Live Stream TV / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Everyone, I need an android Software where I can stream live events from Super Sports channels like BT Sports, Sky Sports, ESPN, Bein Sports, Sports TV Portugal, and Fox Sports, and News Channels like Aljazeera, BBC World News, Bloomberg, and CNN. I use Sybla TV but to be frank, it sucks. Any other better and more reliable live streaming TV channels software out there?

1 Like

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download this app...
World Sports Stream Apk

And Thank Me Later....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p83sml7inwa57h6/World%20Sports%20Streams.apk?dl=0

Thanks bro, but the link is showing me "file not available." Please can you post another link where I can get the app?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Whizpeter(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Use world sport streams... You can Google it out
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2015
WSS is as unreliable as SyblaTV. Most of the time, the links don't stream. This is where Sports TV comes in. It streams 24/7. Sky sports, Bein, BT, Eurosports, ESPN, etc are all accessible. To get one, download an Amazon Appstore, it's the only place you can get a fully functional updated version.

Here are of the screenshots from it's multiple sports channels:

2 Likes

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by vjsmiles: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
SEARCH "USTREAM" ON YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE..
STREAMS WWE FOOTBALL TENNIS BASKETBALL AND CRICKET.
LOW DATA CONSUMPTION AND GLITCH FREE
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
More...

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
More Features...

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
News Channels...

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by omotayos01(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
koice:
More...
U not replying my whatsapp. Is there any update for sport TV? My buff alot dis day and I don't know y, maybe because I clone my sim cuz that when I started experiencing al those iish.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
MTV...
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
omotayos01:

U not replying my whatsapp. Is there any update for sport TV? My buff alot dis day and I don't know y, maybe because I clone my sim cuz that when I started experiencing al those iish.

Let's talk in Whatsapp.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:
WSS is as unreliable as SyblaTV. Most of the time, the links don't stream. This is where Sports TV comes in. It streams 24/7. Sky sports, Bein, BT, Eurosports, ESPN, etc are all accessible. To get one, download an Amazon Appstore, it's the only place you can get a fully functional updated version.

Here are of the screenshots from it's multiple sports channels:

Thanks bro. there are several sports tv in amazon, which one should I download? what doest it look like?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
SEARCH "USTREAM" ON YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE..
STREAMS WWE FOOTBALL TENNIS BASKETBALL AND CRICKET.
LOW DATA CONSUMPTION AND GLITCH FREE

I have ustream. it's much like SyblaTV... unreliable.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bratking:

Thanks bro. there are several sports tv in amazon, which one should I download? what doest it look like?

Look for the one with 4 stars out of 5 (the most highly rated).

2 Likes

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Look for the one with 4 stars out of 5 (the most highly rated). In fact, lemme post the screenshot...

Thanks. feedback coming up. smiley
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Bratking(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Koice, thank you so much! I have finally got my dream live streaming software. It works like magic ale contains most of the channels you find in dstv and more, and they all work. you don't even need to download an external player to stream all the channels. Did I mention that most of them are super clear?! Again, God bless you Koice.

1 Like

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bratking:
@Koice, thank you so much! I have finally got my dream live streaming software. It works like magic ale contains most of the channels you find in dstv and more, and they all work. you don't even need to download an external player to stream all the channels. Did I mention that most of them are super clear?! Again, God bless you Koice.

Enjoy, bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by obi4eze(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Enjoy, bro. cool
Does it consume much data?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by akashi01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
obi4eze:

Does it consume much data?

Yes. Stream with vpn.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by akashi01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Too much wahalla.
did you even read it?.... just install and watch dats all o
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Enjoy, bro. cool
which particular sports TV,is it the one with TV symbol and red in colour.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bratking:

Thanks bro, but the link is showing me "file not available." Please can you post another link where I can get the app?

Sowie bro

Download from here

https://7f9252e1c0374779a3eb7ab52f383cc98f24b8ae.googledrive.com/host/0B9ymPd6vjnLNc0JBY2pLTFJSdVk/World_Sports_Streams%201.2_%5BApkSteed.com%5D.apk
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bratking:

What's the name of the streaming app?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by obi4eze(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Yes. Stream with vpn.
Hw? which network?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by shogz89: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

Enjoy, bro. cool
Pls can you give a screenshot of the particular app..

1 Like

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
@koice is it this,I mean the sports TV that is red in colour.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Trying to upload the screen shot
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
It

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total Internet Blackout On Glo Network / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.