Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! (14546 Views)

All ANDROID Live Stream TV / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
obi4eze:

Hw? which network?

Works better with Etisalat payg.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
That's the app.

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is this the app he said is better than wss,poor stream quality and always showing link is down try another one.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by preciousempena(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Are those news stations from the sports tv application?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Seamareggae(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bratking:
@Koice, thank you so much! I have finally got my dream live streaming software. It works like magic ale contains most of the channels you find in dstv and more, and they all work. you don't even need to download an external player to stream all the channels. Did I mention that most of them are super clear?! Again, God bless you Koice.
Bros... Does it have options for low quality and high quality streaming like sylba tv.... Cos I prefer streaming in low quality... To avoid glitches...
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Amaechi5:
Is this the app he said is better than wss,poor stream quality and always showing link is down try another one.

Sorry, but it's either the network in your area is very weak or you're using MTN bis. It streams like a dream with Etisalat paygo.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
preciousempena:
Are those news stations from the sports tv application?

Yup.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Does it have options for low quality and high quality streaming like sylba tv.... Cos I prefer streaming in low quality... To avoid glitches...

Most of them are of high quality, so you must have an high internet speed for them to stream seamlessly. Etisalat paygo speed is ideal.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by akashi01(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2015
check tefblogger..com its there
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by abesky(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2015
dealtinate:

Yup.
where did you download it from?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by driand(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
koice:
More Features...
what add-on do u use for live matches?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
driand:
what add-on do u use for live matches?

No add-on. It's self contained.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by suarezelnino: 2:04am On Mar 08, 2015
koice:

Enjoy, bro. cool
I've downloaded the amazon appstore firstly, it came with a different language not english and when I searched sports tv i saw many apps
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Lordseyad(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2015
The amazon app release.apk is not even working ---

But av downloaded the WSS sha-- av watched Skysport1 andd Skymovies there sha--
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by CuteDude53(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2015
The best so far is UK TV NOW apk...more like DSTV on your Android phones.Enjoy
www.livetvapp.tv
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by kizibaba: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2015
My is working
But is cracking (skipping)
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by kizibaba: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2015
Any help to make it work fine
With out skipping
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by suarezelnino: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
CuteDude53:
www.livetvapp.tv
Thanks man, it's working fine
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Stegomiah: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
koice:

Look for the one with 4 stars out of 5 (the most highly rated).

A link to any good VPN you use for streaming pls
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Cupidkc(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
using the sports TV right now.... not bad shaa.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by johnsonsegxy: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
CuteDude53:
www.livetvapp.tv

It is down since morning... I guess is their server..
Did you experience that?

Can't watch on the app again after 3 months of enjoying their services.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Seamareggae(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Did you experience that?

Go get world sports stream (wss).. U will jus hate that uktv...
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by johnsonsegxy: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seamareggae:

Go get world sports stream (wss).. U will jus hate that uktv...

I have wss also, just that I need TV app with skymovies and cnn aljazeera.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Seamareggae(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

I have wss also, just that I need TV app with skymovies and cnn aljazeera.
Ohhh.. Okay.... Enjoy... I guess U use WiFi or 4G broadband...
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by johnsonsegxy: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seamareggae:

Ohhh.. Okay.... Enjoy... I guess U use WiFi or 4G broadband...

WiFi, you know any other cool apps like that?
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Seamareggae(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

WiFi, you know any other cool apps like that?
Sports Tv has section for movies and news... Its lovely also.. Then sylba too.... Try dem..
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Amaechi5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Did you experience that?

what do you use to watch it before MTN BIS OR ETISALAT PAYGO
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by johnsonsegxy: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Amaechi5:
what do you use to watch it before MTN BIS OR ETISALAT PAYGO

PAYG AND WIFI...
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by johnsonsegxy: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seamareggae:

Sports Tv has section for movies and news... Its lovely also.. Then sylba too.... Try dem..

I don't like that sport tv but thank God UK TV now is back online.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Hotdiamond(m): 12:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Download would sport streams.
Premium content
Sky sport 1-5
Premier league
La loga
Champions league
Europa league

All with English commentary.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by chikasin4(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2015
@koice I hv sports tv but the news channels re not there how can i get that. I cant find it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.