Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Browser For Binary Option - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browser For Binary Option (928 Views)

How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Which Is The Most Data Suppressing Android Web Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browser For Binary Option by Successdude(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls what mobile browsers for nokia navigator 6210C that can be used to trade forex having in mind that there are moving charts to be viewed. And also can be suitable to view 'timed' ads like in profit clicking ads. Pls your responses will be highly appreciated .
Re: Browser For Binary Option by hopeforcharles(m): 6:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Successdude:
Pls what mobile browsers for nokia navigator 6210C that can be used to trade forex having in mind that there are moving charts to be viewed. And also can be suitable to view 'timed' ads like in profit clicking ads. Pls your responses will be highly appreciated .
I trade binary Options on phone, do u have a nice strategy of trading? If yes tell me let's share. I am currently using a secret browsers that plays flash like hell, it show the chart movement of binary.com and it's what I used and place a trade and wins.
Re: Browser For Binary Option by mular(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:

I trade binary Options on phone, do u have a nice strategy of trading? If yes tell me let's share. I am currently using a secret browsers that plays flash like hell, it show the chart movement of binary.com and it's what I used and place a trade and wins.
tell us the name of the browser na let's download undecided
Re: Browser For Binary Option by hopeforcharles(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2015
mular:
tell us the name of the browser na let's download undecided
Funny about these things, I actually brought these information just recently I spent 10k for these infos,
I know information marketing and into it, but I don't want to sell it to anyone, I jus want something of value in return, simple. Is it much to ask for?
Re: Browser For Binary Option by Successdude(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:

DNT hav any special strategy. Can u kindly send me the name of d browser ?
blissgotguts@gmail.com thanks
Re: Browser For Binary Option by mular(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
I trade using bounce strategy and it has been working for me cool
Re: Browser For Binary Option by Successdude(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
mular:
I trade using bounce strategy and it has been working for me cool
PLS explain
Re: Browser For Binary Option by hopeforcharles(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
I think he means Rebound trade, well if it works for you cool. My strategy is wow, just did a trade and won now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Clone Yourself In A Picture / The Kind Of Battery You Wish For Your Smartphone (photo) / The Big Data Plan Rip-off, By Tope Fasua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.