Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon (1047 Views)

When You Got All The Girls Waiting For You At Home / Have Tasted Every Girls Yes I Mean It / If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon by Mc4larin: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Wow!!!,I've tasted so many girls and probably you too.The sound they make are the same and even their action and reaction are the same.These are the names of the girls I've tasted:

Taiwo
Tolu
Adijat
Joke
Bola
Cynthia
Linda
Titi
Bimbo
Yemisi
Doyin
Esther
Monica
Veronica
Omolara
Kemi
shola
Deborah
Bidemi
Sandra
Yinka
Laide
Ogechi

Be sure that if have not tasted you,Im gonna find you soon with the Help of ‪#‎cocacola‬#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon by Merlissa(f): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon by Mc4larin: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Merlissa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's it oooooo my pretty sister
Re: The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon by Krasid(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
I was already planning to pounce on you with insults but your last statement saved you. grin grin grin
Re: The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon by Elcemento(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
You got me there. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

AKPOS and SAKA: Joke Of The Week / Funny Letter By A Graduating High School Student / When Ur EX Does So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.