Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! (5469 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by badmajor(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders plssssss I'm desperately in need of a job in Abuja. I passes out of NYSC a year ago with a lot of hopes and promises bt life has been hell since then. I have a Bsc degree in Business Administration (Second Class Lower). I'm willing to do anytin, no matter hw small, jst 2 mak ends meet. Ladies ur connection in Abuja (FCT) wil be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to marry any lady who can help me secure a job trust me I'm vry good looking dude with amazing qualities. I'm not a fan of sharing ma issues on social media bt can't continue dying in silence. Plssss help me out and God wil neva 4get u. Plsssssss anybodi in Abuja who can help shod reach me on dis number 07019486997
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by braine(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by CHM11: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
badmajor:
Hello Nairalanders plssssss I'm desperately in need of a job in Abuja. I passes out of NYSC a year ago with a lot of hopes and promises bt life has been hell since then. I have a Bsc degree in Business Administration (Second Class Lower). I'm willing to do anytin, no matter hw small, jst 2 mak ends meet. Ladies ur connection in Abuja (FCT) wil be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to marry any lady who can help me secure a job trust me I'm vry good looking dude with amazing qualities. I'm not a fan of sharing ma issues on social media bt can't continue dying in silence. Plssss help me out and God wil neva 4get u. Plsssssss anybodi in Abuja who can help shod reach me on dis number 07019486997
Dude!!...hahahahaha..just one year after service and you are willing to marry ANY woman for a job!!!....
Meeeeeeeeehn, now I really want that Revolution!!!

Youths need to get up from behind their blackberry, androids and PC and hit the streets to effect real non-APC change

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Ab025(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
@OP.....Do not bargain ur marital life with a job, trust me, even if u get richer than Dangote in this life but have a bad wife, you will have no peace of mind.

money ain't everything......better days ahead bro, believe#

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by niggi4life(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahaha My Belle oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by OasisofRefuge(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2015
CHM11:

Dude!!...hahahahaha..just one year after service and you are willing to marry ANY woman for a job!!!....
Meeeeeeeeehn, now I really want that Revolution!!!

Youths need to get up from behind their blackberry, androids and PC and hit the streets to effect real non-APC change
You are right.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by CHM11: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Ab025:
@OP.....Do not bargain ur marital life with a job, trust me, even if u get richer than Dangote in this life but have a bad wife, you will have no peace of mind.

money ain't everything......better days ahead bro, believe#
Haaa!!...let's be realistic bro, Richer than Dangote for a bad wife?

Meeeeeeehn, I want that wife oh!!....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Op my friend's grandmum owns a pure water company here in Kano and she is in serious need of a young handsome chap to help drive one of her pure water trucks and also service her juice-less Kongo. If you are interested, hit me up bro.

FriedPlantain

15 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by CHM11: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Op my friend's grandmum owns a pure water company in here in Kano and she is in serious need of a handsome young chap to help drive one of her pure water trucks and also service her Kongo. If you are interested, hit me up bro.

FriedPlantain
@dodo did I hear you say grandmum?
OP careful oh, its a season of death for old people (february/march)...don't let one old woman die on your hmmmmmm.......

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by fyneboi79(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
I guess the marriage will also end if you get a better paying job to marry a husband snatcher undecided
Very funny guy u are.
Go clubbing and make money with ur looks if u r confident enough
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Op my friend's grandmum owns a pure water company here in Kano and she is in serious need of a young handsome chap to help drive one of her pure water trucks and also service her juicyless Kongo. If you are interested, hit me up bro.

FriedPlantain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by latluv(f): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Op my friend's grandmum owns a pure water company here in Kano and she is in serious need of a young handsome chap to help drive one of her pure water trucks and also service her Kongo. If you are interested, hit me up bro.

FriedPlantain

Friedplantain,u wicked ooooo
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Girls can't marry a desperado like you tongue tongue tongue

Go get a life....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Girls can't marry a desperado like you tongue tongue tongue

Go get a life....
hey MG, whats up? cheesy

And who tell you say na girl him dey look for? My friend's grandmum is ready to offer him a job too. Duuuuuuh tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
It has gotten to this level.

God help us..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by sonssyo: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
badmajor:

u r not a serious dude,u HV been hoping on men and forgot God,dats while u
hv failed. trust him and fins will turn around.drop ur cv at fortis microfinance abuja head office drop Ur CV at jobs@Sol Nigeria.com. even if it is mrktg just do it while wait for a beta one.also drop Ur CV in vacancies@royalmillsfoods.com.ng, d office is at karo,u fit go there urself,
note,,,,,,plz stop did marriage shit and be a man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by kachnov(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
wtf? dude seriously?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
hey MG, whats up? cheesy

And who tell you say na girl him dey look for? My friend's grandmum is ready to offer him a job too. Duuuuuuh tongue tongue
i'm doing great..u?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Good for him then tongue
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by missamanda(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Are u normal at all?
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by bobo65(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Let's move this to fp
maybe another hopeless gal might need this guy

Lngkmd

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by tomiobj(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol. Contact me I neeed someone for my business

To sweep my house prepare foood and maintain me sexually. Jk. M nt Gay o

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Uchwilliam(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice one @op...i nid it too but sth nt very old frm 35yrs down..08063907697

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by MRBODMAS(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
God is in control, cool smiley
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by AshakeBaby(f): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
you don't need any man to give you a job, all you need is to trust and Focus on God for His Grace is sufficient for you. Man can only take you to where his hand can reach, but Gods Power and hand is unlimited... please i am inviting for COVENANT DAY OF CAREER AND BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH coming up this Sunday 22Nd February 2015 at WINNERS CHAPEL A.K.A LIVING FAITH. and go to the office and submit your CV and you will surely be called when there is a job opening. read ( psalm 145 v 16) that is the will of God for you.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol this is funny! grin God help the youths in this country.. amen!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by chinae(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Guy! come down, e neva reach lik dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
badmajor:
COME AND BE MY WIFE I WILL PAY YOU 20 MILLION EVERYMONTH grin BUT 100 MEN WILL VISIT YOU EVERYDAY........!BEFOR. A MONTH YOUR TOTO DON SLACK FINISH grin gringringrin LOLZ
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Shubbylee(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
sonssyo:

u r not a serious dude,u HV been hoping on men and forgot God,dats while u
hv failed. trust him and fins will turn around.drop ur cv at fortis microfinance abuja head office drop Ur CV at jobs@Sol Nigeria.com. even if it is mrktg just do it while wait for a beta one.also drop Ur CV in vacancies@royalmillsfoods.com.ng, d office is at karo,u fit go there itself,
note,,,,,,plz stop did marriage shit and be a man

Awww that's so sweet of u!! E be like say u like the guy small....cos this is the kind of talk a lady would give her Man!! LOL!! Just Saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by chinae(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=INCREDIBLEGUY post=30915705] COME AND BE MY WIFE I WILL PAY YOU 20 MILLION EVERYMONTH grin BUT 100 MEN WILL VISIT YOU EVERYDAY........!BEFOR. A MONTH YOUR TOTO DON SLACK FINISH grin gringringrin LOLZ[/quon

na 'he' not 'she'
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by majalisa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
tomiobj:
Lol. Contact me I neeed someone for my business

To sweep my house prepare foood and maintain me sexually. Jk. M nt Gay o
GAY ALERT!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Abee79(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op, I would have employed you, but for your (alarming) desperation and bad grammar grin
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abee79:
Op, I would have employed you, but for your (alarming) desperation and bad grammar grin

then employ me, i hv good command of English, my skills are as follows, trained body guard, frm Mexican war college, American marine Institute, just incase my services is needed, do not hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubett Consulting Interview / I Need A Job-search Buddy In Ibadan / How To Register On Www.jobsforall.ng – Nigeria’s Unemployment Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.