Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (34086 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by obulla(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
@MZdamola: hi
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ok, do you base in the east?
i will like to woo you. lol
Lol... Im A Shout South Girl cool
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol... Im A Shout South Girl cool
warri babe? i like warri babes.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by MZdamola(f): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
obulla:
@MZdamola: hi
Hello obulla
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
warri babe? i like warri babes.
Lol! Warri Babe No Fit Be Introvert.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
midasbliss:
Lol! Warri Babe No Fit Be Introvert.
make i send you pm?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

Social life- i'm lively among my friends who knows me fully well.

To conclude it- ORIGIN turns me into an extrovert grin

did u mean ORIJIN?....well drop ya digits lemme convert u smiley
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

make i send you pm?
Itz Ur Choice, Bt Wnt Reply U Now.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by IlorinBoy1: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ha, it's good to see my people. I do well in groups and gatherings, make people laugh etc. but deep down, i knw I'm introverted. I can stay in a room for like a week, in front of a laptop for days and i used to think i was a badoo introvert till i met my girlfriend. God! she makes me feel like an 'extrovert'. sometimes, i literally beg her in order to speak to her. Take her on a date?! even with my pocket full of money, dats next to impossible. but i still love her tho. so i guess it's abt understanding.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
midasbliss:

Itz Ur Choice, Bt Wnt Reply U Now.
okay. anytime you feel like, you reply. i'm okay.
follow me back.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Valfrankie(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ok, ok. i base in Anambra. still schooling.
ok, that's cool. Which school are you, I graduated from UNN
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Valfrankie:
ok, that's cool. Which school are you, I graduated from UNN
fed. poly. oko.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Hopez456(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
There was a time I used to think being an introvert is a disease or an abnormal thing that the thought of suicide easily comes to mind. The extrovert folks make u them think you're Good for nothing and a snub. Thanks to God, I have Been able to appreciate myself and have realised that being an introvert is a blessing.
Personally, an introvert lady gets my attention, We roll easily. Ladies that talk too much is a no no for me, I easily feel irritated especially when the subject under discussion is not something I cherish.

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by veltany: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Online, I am an extrovert.
Offline I am an introvert.
With my keypad, am a parrot. On Nairaland and facebook, am a trouble maker.
Ana m enye nsogbu..

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Janyves(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad

Hhmmnnn.... And I happen to be a tarzan...... If you don't mind..... I'll like to be your friend. .....SMILES....
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Janyves(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad
Hhmmnnn.... And I happen to be a tarzan...... If you don't mind..... I'll like to be your friend. .....SMILES...
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by chidelacreme(f): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
freegaza:
It is not easy...I don't have a galfriend since 2009...My first and last gf got married and since then I have been single... She is an extrovert and me an introvert... People always think am boring and soo quit...But she thinks am the best thing that has happened in her life...We are still friends her husband inclusive
. I kinda love introvert(male). I don't knw why. May be because am both an introvert and an extrovert, but more of "introvert"
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by mariblizzy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Am a very introvert person and my man on the other is a super extrovert guy, he is even the one trying to change me but no matter how I still remain this indoor person. Well it doesn't affect my relationship in any way rather it make him feel good cus he can always trust me and go out no matter or hot or troublesome the environment is I will not make any trouble.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
we are not that boring as people think, been alone make us know ourselves Better
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
charijee:
Tell me something sad

you know it wink
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by charijee(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

you know it wink
Wish I knew
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by charijee(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What's finishing you?
Too heavy to tell
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by linusbnn(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
CHM11:
Not totally true, I'm an extrovert who loves introverted ladies.
We will get along very well so far she is not 'rude'.....that's the only thing hat scares me away from some self acclaimed introverts. They tend to gather up all their hae and explode occasionally in the face of the person closest to their heart (in this case the partner)

All in all,....for a relationship to work there must be some degree of compromise.

True talk, I dated one b4 and sometimes I wondered if really she luvs me,because she always wanted to be alone and so on...I can remb d day she stabbed me wit a pen close to her bcus she said she doesn't want to play wit me and I tried to continue,(ordinary play ooooo ) grin grin...I was surprise bcus I never xpcted it
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CHM11: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
linusbnn:

True talk, I dated one b4 and sometimes I wondered if really she luvs me,because she always wanted to be alone and so on...I can remb d day she stabbed me wit a pen close to her bcus she said she doesn't want to play wit me and I tried to continue,(ordinary play ooooo ) grin grin...I was surprise bcus I never xpcted it
And as a gentleman you are expected to play that cool oh....meeeeeeeehn
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by obulla(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
MZdamola:

Hello obulla

Can we do pm?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
charijee:
Too heavy to tell

come and tell me o...i want to know
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
charijee:
Wish I knew

so you dont know? ....hmmm...ok
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by chuks34(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by dahreyM: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

Social life- i'm lively among my friends who knows me fully well.

To conclude it- ORIGIN turns me into an extrovert grin

U gat me thinking u r a male
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by charijee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

come and tell me o...i want to know
open your ear lemme tell you tongue
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ThaProphet(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
I would describe myself as an introvert but I love spending time with my lady always.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by tungstar(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
wouldnt say am à super introvert though....i would say am à mix of both..i.e introxtrovert........but more of d introvert... bin misunderstood by many as being a snub to pple who aint well known to me....could be really loud nd funny around my buddies...

relationships: smtymz d xtrovert person of d relationship tend to misunderstand the introvert nature nd tag dem boring and fail to see the latent strenght and fun dey posses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.