Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker (3853 Views)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Before I'd give you d details, first I would like to say a few words to nairaland guys..

Guys, guys guys, seriously una dey eff up. The manner in whch the ashewo some of you display is too much. Its so much to d extent you all lose your dignity. Isn't it very obvious that 70percent of female monikers are being used by guys? One good example of ashewo guys was d one played by kristina888 cuz d troll later confessed she was actually a guy and displayed the list of monikers who r so stupid enough to be misled. Pls let's stop fooling ourselves by mere pics and have a sense of dignity.

1. Any moniker dat ends wit (f) dat creates a topic like this "I don't have a boyfriend or a val or I am too preety but I duno why boys are not toasting me or I am d most sexy and pretty gal on nairaland is definitely an attention seeker and a guy behind d mask

2: any female moniker dat registers newly and posts a topic same day abt how she bleeped a guy and she loves huge cocks is definitely a troll and a guy

3: any female moniker who displays a very erotic picture on her profile without creating a topic or commenting on topics is definitely a guy. These kyn people, they are silent, you only enta their trap once u send them a pm.

4: any female moniker who creates useless and senseless topics just to seek attention like my guy dumped me, what will I do, or I am depressed, and lonely, I need advice, please, run for ur life. Dnt even bother sendn a pm, cuz u will be disgraced publicly and your username will be displayed just like d one kristina888 did.

5: females are naturally insultive and rude but not too rude to d extent of insulting ur generation wen u tend to correct dem in nairaland but wen u get replies like thank you, smiley kiss undecided undecided undecided or they begin to insult ur family and ur unborn children, just knw dat person is a troll.

Be wise guys, in all your gettings, get wisdom lest u fall in d trap of trolls and attention seekers. And also, please I'd like all de guys who hide behind female monikers to continue to expose all the ashewo guys who secretly pm them. It would be fun. Loool
Namaste

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by chijoy7(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
ok we have heard
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by vjsmiles: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2015
GBAM! angry

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Viktoh(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by pweetixandy: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Apparent

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by LewisO: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Only few words are necessary for those who have fast learning and good understandings!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Finally someone gat sense on NL

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Any female moniker dhat quotes guys post unnecesarily jst to insult dem is no doubt a guy ...like one missclasy or smetin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Kingklent:
Finally someone gat sense on NL
lol thanks smiley
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by mrking3(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
[b]sadly, its not just a Nairaland thing! Its a general phenomenon on almost all social sites. Here on Nairaland, peeps operate more than one account. Having that of male and female. The more you keep worrying over this issue, the less interesting Nairaland becomes for you!! I'm not bothered coz nairaland isn't a dating site where one needs to be conscious of who's who!! So folks like me will never fall prey! I'm more active in politics and job section. Nothing concern me with Romance! Lols!
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Any female moniker dhat quotes guys post unnecesarily jst to insult dem is no doubt a guy ...like one missclasy or smetin
those kyn ppo just dnt hav social etiquette at all.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrking3:
sadly, its not just a Nairaland thing! Its a general phenomenon on almost all social sites. Here on Nairaland, peeps operate more than one account. Having that of male and female. The more you keep worrying over this issue, the less interesting Nairaland becomes for you!! I'm not bothered coz nairaland isn't a dating site where one needs to be conscious of who's who!! So folks like me will never fall prey! I'm more active in politics and job section. Nothing concern me with Romance! Lols!
See mumu.

I guess this is the jobs section, abi? Na your type dey fall mugu pass. All those _idiots that fell for the kristina scam yesterday were also not romance section regulars.

What I'm try to say is that you should what? You should shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
See mumu.

I guess this is the jobs section, abi? Na your type dey fall mugu pass. All those _idiots that fell for the kristina scam yesterday were also not romance section regulars.

hahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha my ribs oooooo. Oh my gosh. Guy u get mouth I swear. Looool. And na true oo. Dose guys weren't regulars on romance section cuz I couldn't find familiar monikers on d list.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
See mumu.
must yhu insult before yhu make yur point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
those kyn ppo just dnt hav social etiquette at all.
u r right

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
must yhu insult before yhu make yur point?
Who the fvck are you to ask me such rubbish? You pay my bills? What gives you the temerity to dictate to me how I type?

Gtfoh.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:

Excuse me undecided
I hope you aren't referring to me cause I never insulted any guy
#justsaying
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
That your number 1 point makes me suspect someone

Ireneony
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Who the fvck are you to ask me such rubbish? You pay my bills? What gives you the temerity to dictate to me how I type?

Gtfoh.
are those questns i shud answer?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Vyolet(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Romance section of those days,hmmm,good old days.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Excuse me undecided
#justsaying
u be liar,professional liar sef,where you not the one insulting MrCork on a thread I created,you are fake and God go catch una one day

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
are those questns i shud answer?
No. Digest them.

Dumbass busybody.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vyolet:
Romance section of those days,hmmm,good old days.
have you seen dis dude Maziomenko of late
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
No. Digest them.

Dumbass busybody.
example of a fake moniker,God go catch una
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Excuse me undecided
#justsaying
yea right, even the gods cn testify yhu neva did cool
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha my ribs oooooo. Oh my gosh. Guy u get mouth I swear. Looool. And na true oo. Dose guys weren't regulars on romance section cuz I couldn't find familiar monikers on d list.
Don't mind the holier than thou ewus. . . They claim they don't comment on romance section, but they are always here to click on female profiles, click like on female pictures, and send PMs. . . Fools
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lamispaco:
example of a fake moniker,God go catch una
Nna gi di fake. . . Nwa ewu!
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Vyolet(f): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lamispaco:
have you seen dis dude Maziomenko of late
No I haven't. Dude may be tired of the section as well,since the new generation took over the section. grin
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lamispaco:
u be liar,professional liar sef,where you not the one insulting MrCork on a thread I created,you are fake and God go catch una one day

You created a thread that asked us to imagine romance section was a kingdom
So as a romancelander I gave an imaginative description of the political and social structure of romance section

From no where, the so called london dweller, Mrcork just quoted me rudely and asked me why his name was not on my list. He called me a bowlegged dwarf and a goat.

Please no one insults me like that and goes scot free. No one. Especially if its a guy.
That's why I gave him a piece of my mind.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Don't mind the holier than thou ewus. . . They claim they don't comment on romance section, but they are always here to click on female profiles, click like on female pictures, and send PMs. . . Fools
haha. Lord hav mercy on dem
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
No. Digest them.

Dumbass busybody.
lol..smh sme Niggaz be proofing... hiding behind moniker nd spittin shiats lik they be kissin biatches ass lately

now wen u see dem in real life; yhu be like WTF! ..dhiz kid?

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Countries In Africa With The Most Curvy Women (see Nigeria Position) / Silly Beliefs That You Know Of / Best Punishment For Stubborn Children This Holiday Period (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.