Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Buhari In London (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London (Picture) (59881 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / 2face, Tinubu & Akande Visit Buhari In London (Picture) / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by yusuflawanbulama(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
i just love dis man UP GMB
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wish Mr. Buhari safe trip.

He should utilise the opportunity to collect his original Result.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Deji4nice(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
why he dey hide his face? l guess make British Journalists no ask him about face certificate he presented to INEC.Governor Fayose is right.This old man is sick.Can you see it?Sai Buhari,l pity you.Hit like fo GEJ if you believe he is going to win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by nwala85: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
BUT MY GREATEST CONCERN IS How will Buhari be able to communicate ?

Especially as he has no school certificate[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by tenry(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

I don't have your time
Better!!!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Charly68: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
My people ,please be informed that due to Ebola crisis all passengers are subjected to health screening at the point of entry of most nations this days. That is exactly what you are seeing in the picture above. It is health controls

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by great664(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
So All Progressive Confidence is what? INEC N= Nigeria is what? 6weeks= 6months is what? Even after being corrected in earlier interview, Or the Amnesia is real
TheOtherview:

You are having a laff...having lost all sense of proportion.

Someone who turned up for a debate when GEJ could not marshal the gumption to do so, in 2011.

Someone who has featured on CNN, Al Jazeera and various other international media agencies, without making any of the pedestrian gaffes which have to come to characterise our seat of Presidency?

I beg, much as I am not entirely sold on Buhari, you will have to do a whole better than this. Stop scraping the barrel grin

#ElevateTheDebate
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by kayslimshady(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
teemanbastos:
i dy feel that coat..... D guy sha lyk dis his cap.. Handsome president in waiting.
What's good in him on fashion blunder. Guess you are too blind to see that. But quick to see what Jonathan does wrong. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Etruth: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Danpersie31(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Going by d lies of PDP yesterday, one would have thought he will be transported in an air ambulance.

See as d man stand gidigba for ground

GMB is the next president of Nigeria
na so I still feeling d general.. old soldier neva dies... he still looks calm but scheming all round..heart of a lion

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by amnesty7: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Going by d lies of PDP yesterday, one would have thought he will be transported in an air ambulance.

See as d man stand gidigba for ground

GMB is the next president of Nigeria
By the Grace of God. In sha Allah!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by XBLadez: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Those guys should be watchful cos he might plant bombs there shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Laid2001: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

Well for mumu like yourself and other clueless people, that place is Heathrow Airport and you pass through health control area just like you pass through custom and immigration on arrival.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
ShakurM:
International presido! cool

See as Oga dey think of ideas 4 9ja!

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Solozzo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Objektive:
HE WILL DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY YET HE IS USING PRIVATE JETS EVERYDAY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE JETS COSTS TO MAINTAIN.......STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

THIS GUY IS A NOBODY..............NO UK OFFICIAL WILL COME TO WELCOME HIM............HE IS AN EX-COUP PLOTTER A MAJOR GENERAL THAT WANTS TO BE CALLED GENERAL BY ALL COST.

THE PEOPLES MAJOR GENERAL INDEED...........WE DONT NEED THIS LOW IQ FULANI HEGEMONIC TRAMP. MAJOR GENERAL WITHOUT PAPERS....ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF CORRUPTION RIGHT FROM BIRTH...

Why so much hate and tribalism? Buhari said he would declare his assets, has qualification, came to power to change the country while he was a general. He is eager to offer his good services in a democratic framework. No matter how you hate him, remember that you've got only one vote on March 28

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by gemick(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
[i]And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

....thank u my brother.....#issueanalysis
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by louiskay(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Searching For His Certificategringringrin

mumu sons of a billion fathers

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by majalisa(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:
He even lacks confidence to look up!

Is he afraid someone will approach him with the microphone he dreads like death? Shame!

I hope he uses the opportunity of his visit to request for his certificate (in person) from Cambridge!
thats because he is not in nigeria where he has to always look out 4 madam badluck's grammatical bullets
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.
Oga take am easy na, dis men na pipu papa cheesy
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Buhari. grin wetin him eye dey look for ground sef.
Him wan find out wey his cows go fit graze for that country. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by zimoni(f): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
The GrandPa looks confused.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by bakila: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

That is not a smart observation. Didnt you see those smart beautiful ladies Cabin Crew coming through that entrance? Don't you don't know that in an International airport such facilities are very common? In Nigeria despite Oduah Talk they hold a thermometer and measure from a distance.
Kai to add insult upon injury to perception of the mentality of your kind you got 27 likes.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
jjy:

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF
before I answer u, do you have ur PVC? undecided
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by louiskay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
mumu sons of a billion trillion fathers

Dedicated to
the screenshot awure commenters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Fulba(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s][s]
honeyseller291:
Buhari. Or bobo hari or whatever he is called is it mahammadu or mahammed?becus him no the talk true.
MY STAKE IS THAT HE IS HAPPY OR HAPPILY STANDING IN LONDON SOIL PERHAPS HE WENT TO DO CHECK UP ON HIS POSTRATE OR POST WAEC IN CAMBRIDE (lol) in LONDON.
BUT THIS SAME MAN DENIED AND CEASED AWOLOWO INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,REFUSING AND STOPING THE OLD DADDY FROM TRAVELING TO MINOSOTA U.S.A FOR CHECK UP.
I ASK YORUBA PEOPLE UNA WANT VOTE OSIBANJO OR BUHARI OR GEJ?
[/s][/s]

It's people like you that caused Nigerians to leave bellow Poverty level. Selfish useless individuals like you has made Nigeria such a laughing stock internationally. Now you re bringing this useless tribal propaganda just to separate us. Yes we are from different languages, but our language does not stand before the key factor that made us one. Nigerians is what we are known as, and that is what we stand as one for.

i feel that Buhari is our last hope as a country. If Buhari leads Nigeria , things are going to fall in place. I just feel it in my veins just like the other wonderful Nigerians here.
Nigerians don smart welwell shar. Reading their comment just make me dey happy. Buhari looks extremely fit.
Sai Buhari himself. Presidency fit you abeg.
Marchbuhari-2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by opuama(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
GMB PLS DONT FORGET TO COLLECT YOUR CERTIFICATE AT CAMBRIDGE.
ALL THE GMB FOLLOWERS ARE JOBLESS.
THEY ARE COUP PLOTTERS IN THE MAKING.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by popoolay: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
I do hope someone will be bold enough to give us the picture of when he sneaks into one of the hospitals over there as well. Poor Buhari, see how solitary he is in the picture. I am very sure that in the hall he is standing no one could have recognize him as a presidential aspirant in one of the most populous black country in the world
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by legendsilver(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deji4nice:
why he dey hide his face? l guess make British Journalists no ask him about face certificate he presented to INEC.Governor Fayose is right.This old man is sick.Can you see it?Sai Buhari,l pity you.Hit like fo GEJ if you believe he is going to win.
Don't mind this ode, hit like for GMB as the president of Nigeria come May29.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dmozart: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
chibuikebright:

IF THESE ILLUSTRIOUS MEN UNREPENTANT AND REMORSELESS THIEVES YOU ARE CALLING NAMES PASS THROUGH YOUR VILLAGE, I BELIEVE YOUR FATHER WILL EVEN WORSHIP THEM.
See your life You think everyone is like you that has sold his soul to the devil for money or position? NAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I have not an iota of respect for the assembly of evil men whatever position they may hold. Do well bro, to earn a honest living and stand against sharp illegal practices. Endorse what is right and outrightly condemn what is wrong. Thieves are THIEVES and should be called so. Goodbye
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Naijiant: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by dmozart: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
opuama:
GMB PLS DONT FORGET TO COLLECT YOUR CERTIFICATE AT CAMBRIDGE.
ALL THE GMB FOLLOWERS ARE JOBLESS.
THEY ARE COUP PLOTTERS IN THE MAKING.
We are here today to pray for your deliverance from CLUELESSNESS

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by anonimi: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015

What a coincidence that the paparazzi propaganda picture was taken by the Health Control sign grin

Make I follow pray for am sey make im nor come back the way im been plan sey make Alhaji Umaru Dikko come back from Britain some three decades ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.