Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari In London (Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London (Picture) (59871 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / 2face, Tinubu & Akande Visit Buhari In London (Picture) / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by talktimi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hehehehe grin

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by VANHELLSING: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Simplemach who doesn't understand the signs in an airport is a dullard.
Why this bastard from lineage of coward will not allow us read reasonable comment?......them swear for your mother head ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
fejikudz:
embarassed Gen Muhammed BUHARI in UK to treat his chronic GONORRHOEA disease. grin cheesy

The last time it is Jonothin that have chidren OUT OF WEDLOCK! Meaning it such an unfaithful man that catch STD. Oh maybe that is why he cant think straight, dey think beforee say na ogogoro. pls check Jona for Gonorrhea asap

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by jide333(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
faroukfahima:

https://twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/568710806214447104

The plane that carried buhari was forced to land when he shouted allahu akbar!!!!!! they said damn!!!! terrorist from Nigeria!!!!! This picture was picture of him coming out of the security room and they ask him to go for a brain checkup...looooool

KIDDING THOUGH
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Faraidi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Going by d lies of PDP yesterday, one would have thought he will be transported in an air ambulance.

See as d man stand gidigba for ground

GMB is the next president of Nigeria
he is sick that was why he diden't want people to see his face.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by tit(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
buhari yamutu yakari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:
He even lacks confidence to look up!

Is he afraid someone will approach him with the microphone he dreads like death? Shame!

I hope he uses the opportunity of his visit to request for his certificate (in person) from Cambridge!
Who are the 109 that like this foolish comment? Fools. You will be punished come March 28. Awon eran IYA jakujaku.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by bumtos(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
He is lonely.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
This man is sick. He thinks abt his fragile health, while the blinds are busy shouting sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Livinusc(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topeakintola:
Going by d lies of PDP yesterday, one would have thought he will be transported in an air ambulance.

See as d man stand gidigba for ground

GMB is the next president of Nigeria
Sometimes i wonder if some people av brain /future at all??.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:
He even lacks confidence to look up!

Is he afraid someone will approach him with the microphone he dreads like death? Shame!

I hope he uses the opportunity of his visit to request for his certificate (in person) from Cambridge!
Duh.....
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Simple man. If na one bayelsa man you'd see security all over him

Who go dash am security men? He is nobody yet.. Let's wait until he becomes the president and perhaps spend just 5 months in power , the vp go take over.. See tinubu plan to steal federal money.. State money no do am.. That osin guy Na tinubu toy... And errand boy... Vote for GEJ.... Your future is safe

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Saucekide25(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Seunjungle(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I see Buhari and am happy cos its obvious that glory will surely come back to this nation...amen! See big boy as he stand gidigba at age 73...by the fayose will be 70, am sure he would av washed away. No shaking Buhari..you be our president. Jonathan just dey do in vain!..loser Jona!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by 1miccza: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
And yet they say he did not go for treatment. Somebody should tell me if that inscription beside him is for mr Biggs or shoprite

Don't mind them it's for McDonalds
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by 1miccza: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
agabusta:

Why cant you use your head. So anybody that you see in a foreign airport has now gone to the country for treatment right? The way some of you guys think is an embarrassment.

Modified****
This dude went to modify his earlier post and still added another statement that does not make much sense.

So his hospital is now at the airport right? undecided undecided kai, drop this issue man. You are embarrassing yourself. According to you, all those air hostesses coming out from that place are also cancer patients who had just received treatment I guess.

Oga do you just walk into the health control wing of an airport?? Has this political bickering beclouded your sense of logical reasoning??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by micdolly: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2015
This pictures was taken in 2013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Fulba(m): 2:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

So you assume I am young, eh? Only cowards are afraid of getting old. Don't assume that only kids are on nairaland. I am an old horse. I may not be as old as Buhari, but I look forward to getting there someday, by God's grace.

If you are old and afraid, maybe you didn't enjoy your youth. Lol. Old age is a privilege. It is something I consider a blessing. It is a chance to enjoy one's labour and children. No offence intended. Just a proverb.

Happy to know that you are old enough to choose between ethical and non-ethical behaviours. For me I'm still in my twenties, but I know better than trying to act like 15 yrs old. U can lie to people by talking like this father and dedicated husband, but u can't lie to urself that u re probably in one tiny cage trying to get network for ur phone right now. No offence, but life isn't black and white when you grow up.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Fulba:

Happy to know that you are old enough to choose between ethical and non-ethical behaviours. For me I'm still in my twenties, but I know better than trying to act like 15 yrs old. U can lie to people by talking like this father and dedicated husband, but u can't lie to urself that u re probably in one tiny cage trying to get network for ur phone right now. No offence, but life isn't black and white when you grow up.

I am sorry buddy, I don't understand where you are coming from. What's your problem? Help me to understand you.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Fulba(m): 3:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am sorry buddy, I don't understand where you are coming from. What's your problem? Help me to understand you.

Guess ur memory is already failing you. Olds age is not an excuse for stupidity.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Fulba:

Guess ur memory is already failing you. Olds age is not an excuse for stupidity.

Yeah, it is not but I don't understand what this your rant is about. Instead of insulting me while beating about the bush, why don't you tell me clearly what my crime is? If you can't tell me, then free me now. Abi na by force to fight?
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Franzeez(m): 5:12am On Feb 21, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Simple man. If na one bayelsa man you'd see security all over him

Shut up, if buhari is President he will have security
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by paycorrect(m): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by sammyj: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin grin the guy is a big embarrassment to Nairalanders !! cheesy grin
agabusta:

Why cant you use your head. So anybody that you see in a foreign airport has now gone to the country for treatment right? The way some of you guys think is an embarrassment.

Modified****
This dude went to modify his earlier post and still added another statement that does not make much sense.

So his hospital is now at the airport right? undecided undecided kai, drop this issue man. You are embarrassing yourself. According to you, all those air hostesses coming out from that place are also cancer patients who had just received treatment I guess.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by sammyj: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Please translate ooo my sister
tit:
buhari yamutu yakari!
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by OVI75(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2015
THAT PICTURE COULD HAVED BEEN TAKEN ANYTYM LAST YR JUST ANYTYM
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Those air hostesses bang tho.... Damn... Those legs...
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Spongia1(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
No be only u know heathrow. Stop making it sound as if it's an achievement!
lawbabs:

Bros, wetin concern you with me? the PDP folks said he was flown to USA. And I said this is Heathrow cos I know that spot well. Is that a problem for you?
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
TippyTop:

[s]I think this guy has a decent supplier jeeze!
[/s]
[s]You can smoke that shiit but never come online when you're high on drugs.[/s]
yea..bonboklac....I am high on the mans personality wen i think about him..his the right candidate 4 Nigeria's situation right now and its clean up....Most Nigerians, including you, are so pathetically lacking in discipline and common sense.. that one cannot help but feel nauseated wen he hears ur likes talk or act..
In other words , Nigeria needs a stern, protective and yet brutal force. That could be favorable to the people, but detrimental to brigands of ur class & lethally damaging to rascal, but gullible politicians bore by the lineage of a callous political breed.
Promoting peace,protecting the interest, and see to the growth of the country and true Nigerians..
As it smacks ur head and the head of ur likes out & set ur brains straight.
so be warned, that ur uninformed hatred 4 this man can kill you..

vote #change

#voteBUHARI or

kill urself....scallywag..
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Topeakintola: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
joeyekembele:

But front the picture you can see that he truly went for medical attention as announced. This is in direct contrast with what APC claimed he went for. Observe carefully and read the inscription on the top of the door post. It reads 'Heart Control'. Hope you are convinced now fella?

Make sure you dont say this in public.

It is obvious you have never been to any International Airport in your life.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Fulba(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Yeah, it is not but I don't understand what this your rant is about. Instead of insulting me while beating about the bush, why don't you tell me clearly what my crime is? If you can't tell me, then free me now. Abi na by force to fight?

You typed all this much and you accuse me of fighting? You re so troublesome. Grow up.
Re: Buhari In London (Picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fulba:

You typed all this much and you accuse me of fighting? You re so troublesome. Grow up.

You still haven't told me what my crime was, but that's ok. I am watching EPL now. Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Link up later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.