Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Question For The Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (5545 Views)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

At least the gold were dig brings the money we need grin

..sweeery I juss arrived bak to London last nite but will be comin bak to Nigeria in July.....truss me...I can easily hav u if I want...STERLING TALKS!!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..corrEection...am from London, hav moiney, drives £28'000 (cash) range rover spot and lives in London pekam.....sweeeery am yet to meet any babe who will refuse me....no woman rejects £20 cash.. Truss me i can hav u when am ready ..MOINEY TALKS!! >sad
Am from Nigeria and I pay 50naira to enter keke to and fro each... I'm yet to meet a guy who's not dumb trust me you can't have me wen you're ready .... WISDOM SPEAKS!!

4 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery I juss arrived bak to London last nite but will be comin bak to Nigeria in July.....truss me...I can easily hav u if I want...STERLING TALKS!!! >sad
Honey I just arrived my village last night and will be heading back to school.. Trust me I can easily fool you if I want .. KLASSIQUETTE SPEAKS

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys by malonephill(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
HoTter!!!
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Am from Nigeria and I pay 50naira to enter keke to and fro each... I'm yet to meet a guy who's not dumb trust me you can't have me wen you're ready .... WISDOM SPEAKS!!

..sweery I pay £15 for strip dance & £20 for punny...so u sayin u rather take 50 naira (which is about 1 pence) to £20 (which is about N30,000 naira?......u will reject ma £20?

.....if true then u need yor head re-examine twice (no oofencee)
angry
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
...tryin to help the village gyal and she playn had to get like she all that..serrriously...how many of those yor mechanic boy friends can afford a £28'0000 range rover spot that I drive?.. Huh? undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery I pay £15 for strip dance & £20 for punny...so u sayin u rather take 50 naira (which is about 1 pence) to £20 (which is about N30,000 naira?......u will reject ma £20?

.....if true then u need yor head re-examine twice (no oofencee)
>sad
I think you need your head examined.... Read my post!!!!!
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:
...tryin to help the village gyal and she playn had to get like she all that..serrriously...how many of those yor mechanic boy friends can afford a £28'0000 range rover spot that I drive?.. Huh? undecided
Why are you bragging? .. No one is disputing ya range rover neither I'm I disputing the fact that you have money.. Dude if I form hard to get is cos I have what you can never afford.. So suck it up .. I'm a village babe that's cool go for ya high class whores... I don't do junks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Why are you bragging? .. No one is disputing ya range rover neither I'm I disputing the fact that you have money.. Dude if I form hard to get is cos I have what you can never afford.. So suck it up .. I'm a village babe that's cool go for ya high class whores... I don't do junks

.ther u go...so u finally admmit u can't afford ma £28'000 range rover spot, that u neva been to London and that none of yor mechanic lookin boy friend can afford the kinda moiney I have??... Which is a good thing.

..sweery ma question to u now is...shudunt u be showin respect to me as a Londoner coz we naturally have more money?
angry
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

I think you need your head examined.... Read my post!!!!!

...sweery am juss tryin to help u like I have help other chicks like u who needs help...truss me...be nice to me and I swaaar u will hav the previledge to take me home ..true talk!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

.ther u go...so u finally admmit u can't afford ma £28'000 range rover spot, that u neva been to London and that none of yor mechanic lookin boy friend can afford the kinda moiney I have??... Which is a good thing.

..sweery ma question to u now is...shudunt u be showin respect to me as a Londoner coz we naturally have more money?
>sad
This is stupidity talking gibberish.. Omo' Mr London guy .. Take ya money to the whores ...

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery am juss tryin to help u like I have help other chicks like u who needs help...truss me...be nice to me and I swaaar u will hav the previledge to take me home ..true talk!! >sad
Honey I'm not interested
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Honey I'm not interested

Klassgutte <<<<<<<<<. Lessssssbian!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

This is stupidity talking gibberish.. Omo' Mr London guy .. Take ya money to the whores ...

^^^ this kinda village girls muss be avoided at all cost..... Clearly as tribal mark & I bet she want me coz AMA Londoner! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by femzysticks(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
QUESTION FOR THE GODS cool
Re: Question For The Guys by Enegod(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
This thread has been derailed successfully
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

Klassgutte &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;. Lessssssbian!! &gt;sad
Thanks boo grin
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
Hmm
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ this kinda village girls muss be avoided at all cost..... Clearly as tribal mark &amp; I bet she want me coz AMA Londoner! &gt;sad
Dude stop the hype... I no want no be by force
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:

..the village girl finaly derailed it! undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Dude stop the hype... I no want no be by force

...so u telln me if I offer u £30 cash...u wunt want me?? ....sweery ain't u sopose to be homebase Nigerian? (no oofense) embarassed
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

...so u telln me if I offer u £30 cash...u wunt want me?? ....sweery ain't u sopose to be homebase Nigerian? (no oofense) embarassed
Dude let me be please
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Dude let me be please

..STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.....PLESE STOP IT!! undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:
A girl posted this question and directed it at the "playboys" ..
Every man wants to marry a good girl no one wants to marry the spoilt ones... But since y'all want the right ones who, will settle for the ones you've used, dumped and shattered?

...anyways bak to the topic...guys, wud u date a gold digger like klassiquette after settling to marry her?... Pls advise? undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

...anyways bak to the topic...guys, wud u date a gold digger like klassiquette after settling to marry her?... Pls advise? undecided
Dumb quote

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Dumb quote

..ok sweeery..quit frontin and juss admit u want to nyansh me.... Act like a lady for once and I promise to make yor dream cuuuum thru (no oofense) angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..ok sweeery..quit frontin and juss admit u want to nyansh me.... Act like a lady for once and I promise to make yor dream cuuuum thru (no oofense) &gt;sad
LOLZ... I don't nyansh dummies

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ... I don't nyansh dummies

....hangon...the last time I checked, I waz 17 inches loooong....u tink they call me Mr Cork for No reason?.... Goat!! angry
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

....hangon...the last time I checked, I waz 17 inches loooong....u tink they call me Mr Cork for No reason?.... Goat!! &gt;sad
The last time I checked you were 17 times crazier
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

The last time I checked you were 17 times crazier

..ok.....the last time I checked, u never ever been toasted by a Londoner...I am yo first & today..u shud count yo sef lucky.. I lie? undecided
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

..ok.....the last time I checked, u never ever been toasted by a Londoner...I am yo first &amp; today..u shud count yo sef lucky.. I lie? undecided
The last time I checked I didn't care
Re: Question For The Guys by MrCork: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

The last time I checked I didn't care

..really?..coz the last time I checked, u do care....and yes...u no u want me. Sadly u lost yor shannce...Goat!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl / Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife / Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.