Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water (52962 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Grahamjnr(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Even those in snowy countries are drinking cold water let alone us living in this desert. Before the water we drank get to our stomachs, it's already approaching a boiling point so refund my MB used in opening this thread!
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Missyetty(f): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am so addicted to cold drinks especially coke, God dey sha.....tnx op
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by tayork(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abegi there is nothing in this world that does not have side effect.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thr is nothn more refrshin dan comin bak after a stressful day and drinkin chiiiiiiiillllled water. D feeling u get is more soothing dan anyother feeling.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by phemoluv02(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Very informative, too long tho! Buh wait a min ..are u saying we should now port to warm water in dis our hot weather? Fryn pan 2 fire..nt fair sad
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by nawtikid(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
NinoBrown888:

if its erotic story you'd be the one screaming for more updates.
u dat read d post, oya summarise it 4 me
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Revolva(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hey notin wey dem no go tell us...omo na one tin go kill a man jare...I like cold water...not dat too chilled omo naija na hell faya..e too hot...person fit collapse for afternoon..so stressful..i beg make I dey sip my chill beer n pure water jare
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by soulfood(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2015
highmood:
Thank you OP, I take it more than required. I am already feeling pains in my teeth as a result of cold water.
[size=8pt][/size]please Seun, I would love to know how one can upload happenings in his vicinity especially if it is happening immediately and how to upload pics as well. This is because there are some happenings I witness almost daily that needs to be passed across through this platform.

To do that you create a "thread". To do that click on any of the different sections you see on Nairaland front page. e.g to create a thread related to travel. Click on the section Travel the a new board is displaywd with threads already created by others. Close to the top of the page, you see a link to create a new topic.

Click on it. then you can add pictures in the attachments beneath the edit box. Click choose to add a new picture. Finally click Submit and there you are.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by daveP(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, it you want to have a resounding, baritonic voice that vibrates like those men in the Soweto Gospel Choir, then avoid taking it three much.

Unless the sun is there to heat things up after drinking.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Tats(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Chinese people don't drink cold water. There must be reasons why they don't drink it.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by illuminatic: 5:44am On Feb 21, 2015
highmood:
Thank you OP, I take it more than required. I am already feeling pains in my teeth as a result of cold water.
[size=8pt][/size]please Seun, I would love to know how one can upload happenings in his vicinity especially if it is happening immediately and how to upload pics as well. This is because there are some happenings I witness almost daily that needs to be passed across through this platform.
Register www..com for free and post all the happenings there.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by adonisNEW(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2015
musicwriter:
@ adonisNEW
Just few weeks ago I was talking on one thread about how bad dieting is the cause of the deaths spree in Hollywood and I included cold water as one of the things to avoid. But one fool replied and said a lot of rubbish about me. It's a pity when you try to warn Nigerians they refuse instruction claiming they know better.

Many years ago a reputable doctor as LUTH warned me about things that I should and should not eat. Cold water was one of the things he told me is not good for health.
This counsel is important, the earlier we heed to them the better results we'd get.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by adonisNEW(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2015
fulfillment22:

You have been making sense until ur last paragraph
Seriously? that's even the most practical aspect of the article. hmmm
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Very true!
Sadly, cold water is delicious. sad
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by heffem(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Ahn ahn, wetin sef? ȋ̝̊̅ just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ finish my cold pure water when ȋ̝̊̅ sight dis thread... Na everytin una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ say make we ₪☺ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ do?....... The next thread Ω̴̩̩̩̥a go be like......"10 adverse effects of watching a football match" undecided.......... Anyway, nice thread op.., I'm jealous

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by olami234lekan(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
ok ok, no more cold water for me..I'll just be swallowing ice cubes. The sun in the north never nack dis doctor yet.

gringringringringrin;
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by olami234lekan(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
Until they fix air conditioner in the sky I will not stop drinking cold drinks.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by franklampard082(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=adonisNEW post=30918056][/quote]

All of una dey craze.
I don stop meat
I don stop snack
I don stop midnight chow
I don stop alcohol
I don stop egg
I don reduce the amount of food wey I dey chop
I don reduce sugar
Na only bitter things I don chop now
And now una wan carry cold water join the list.
For this naija weather.
Make una jump from cliff land on top high tension wire.
Person no go hell but una wan turn this world too hell fire by all means.
Just dey bash any small joy person dey get for this life.
Mtcheww
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by highmood(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akinmail:

To do that you create a "thread". To do that click on any of the different sections you see on Nairaland front page. e.g to create a thread related to travel. Click on the section Travel the a new board is displaywd with threads already created by others. Close to the top of the page, you see a link to create a new topic. Thank you very much. I appreciate.

Click on it. then you can add pictures in the attachments beneath the edit box. Click choose to add a new picture. Finally click Submit and there you are.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by santuse: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
nice one op
Thanks
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by jpphilips(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
musicwriter:
@ adonisNEW
Just few weeks ago I was talking on one thread about how bad dieting is the cause of the deaths spree in Nollywood and I included cold water as one of the things to avoid. But one fool replied and said a lot of rubbish about me. It's a pity when you try to warn Nigerians they refuse instruction claiming they know better.

Many years ago a reputable doctor as LUTH warned me about things that I should and should not eat. Cold water was one of the things he told me is not good for health.

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by ArcToyin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
ImperfectMe:
i'm addicted to cold water and i just cant help it
if you want to ease yourself of it, you do it gradually and not holistically.
Re: Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water by DrAify(f): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
This information is false and misleading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.