Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Backgrounds For Graphic Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Backgrounds For Graphic Work (1181 Views)

Please Rate My Graphic Work "God Vs Machine" / Photoshop: I Want To Remove The Backgrounds Of 20pictures. / Paying For The Best Graphic Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backgrounds For Graphic Work by Ajax1211: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hello, my job requires me to create lots and lots of banners for a website and i am also the website admin, that makes me very busy.

I dont have the time to start creating backgrounds from scratch, please someone should help me with a website where i can just get backgrounds so i can just place the company images on them.

Please i need this badly, thanks.
Re: Backgrounds For Graphic Work by InZA: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Ajax1211:
Hello, my job requires me to create lots and lots of banners for a website and i am also the website admin, that makes me very busy.

I dont have the time to start creating backgrounds from scratch, please someone should help me with a website where i can just get backgrounds so i can just place the company images on them.

Please i need this badly, thanks.

I can relate with you to a very large degree..... I'm not into web designing but I'm a motion graphics designer and video editor and sometimes when I've come across that ever annoying "creative block" - especially where backgrounds are concerned, I have found this site [url]freepik.com[/url] amazingly helpful.

I hope it can help you as much as it has helped me too.

Cheers.
Re: Backgrounds For Graphic Work by Ajax1211: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless you, thanks.

I will check it out.

1 Like

Re: Backgrounds For Graphic Work by Ajax1211: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow, i've tried but ive not being able to download any of the images, the downlaod link just does not come up.

Have you being able to download images from this site?

(1) (Reply)

Free Mockup Logo Design For First 10 People / 30% off Newly Arrived Households and office decorations / Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.