Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* (4538 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by charles009(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
I was here early this week to say how my wife left me over an sms she saw.

Today her lawyer contacted me and stated that she has finally filed for divorce. I am devastated at how unforgiving she became, and how matters escalated badly.

I have attached a screen shot so you guys can judge.

I want to believe she acted this way cos of an aggression she has long being nursing.

Kindly Advise on any possible remedy.

Sorry, I had to take down the screen hot, cos of her mobile number. See the conversation below.

Me::I hope and pray that when she finally goes, you won't be far gone from me. Am sorry baby. It's beyond me.

Her: I don't want it to look as if, am an intruder... But I hope u av concience charles an ur 5n as well.

Her: Charles u knw wat, u are odviously hurting me... Am sick an tire of all this ur atitude... If u knw u can't c me, stop posting me around.. Am really tire. despite all this , yet i still keep my self for u. I think am not ok... Cos if I am, I shouldn't be doing all dis... Thinking abt de way am being treated, it hurts too much...
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't gerrit
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry, I find it hard to read and understand rubbishundecided

Edit your writing, correct your grammar and improve on your written english and perhaps I would be able to decipher this bunch of mumbled sentences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by kinglekan: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Where the screen shot ooooo
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by olexjay(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
With just a blink of eye screen shot disappear
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Raymysterio(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... I guess African women are been Americanized now... All dis foriegn soap opera on TV seems to make them believe divorce is the next stage after marriage
Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by esof1(f): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
I thought u said in ur previous thread that u will never allow her enter ur house again.

10 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Jackeeh(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
charles009:
I was here early this week to say how my wife left me over an sms she saw.

Today her lawyer contacted me and stated that she has finally filed for divorce. I am devastated at how unforgiving she became, and how matters escalated badly.

I have attached a screen shot so you guys can judge.

I want to believe she acted this way cos of an aggression she has long being nursing.

Kindly Advise on any possible remedy.

Sorry, I had to take down the screen hot, cos of her mobile number. See the conversation below.

Me::I hope and pray that when she finally goes, you won't be far gone from me. Am sorry baby. It's beyond me.

Her: I don't want it to look as if, am an intruder... But I hope u av concience charles an ur 5n as well.

Her: Charles u knw wat, u are odviously hurting me... Am sick an tire of all this ur atitude... If u knw u can't c me, stop posting me around.. Am really tire. despite all this , yet i still keep my self for u. I think am not ok... Cos if I am, I shouldn't be doing all dis... Thinking abt de way am being treated, it hurts too much...

Charles u no try at all. I wonder why u got married in the first place. U r married yet u still keep a "baby". Is ur wife not supposed to be ur one n only "baby"? It didn't end there, u were hoping and praying that when ur wife finally goes,ur "baby" wont be far gone from u. Is that the lie u churned out to ur "baby"? That Ure expecting ur wife to leave so she ( ur baby) can move in. And I'm guessing she(ur baby) believed u. Some ladies sha. Charles' baby Ure not looking like an intruder. U r an intruder. And Charles even after ur wife discovered this nonsense,u couldn't even beg, u came to naira land to disgrace urself the more. No sign of remorse. I hope ur soon to be ex wife will leave with all Ure worth so that the next marriage u get into, u will sit up.

25 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by farano(f): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
esof1:
I thought u said in ur previous thread that u will never allow her enter ur house again.
Men.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Charlie why you no marry your baby see as you dey suffer yoursef now.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Wendy80(f): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why are u complaining here again? Thought u said u won't allow her into Ur home again. U allowed Ur pride to destroy ur less than 3months marriage. Go and marry ur side chick na.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by esof1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jackeeh:

Charles u no try at all. I wonder why u got married in the first place. U r married yet u still keep a "baby". Is ur wife not supposed to be ur one n only "baby"? It didn't end there, u were hoping and praying that when ur wife finally goes,ur "baby" wont be far gone from u. Is that the lie u churned out to ur "baby"? That Ure expecting ur wife to leave so she ( ur baby) can move in. And I'm guessing she(ur baby) believed u. Some ladies sha. Charles' baby Ure not looking like an intruder. U r an intruder. And Charles even after ur wife discovered this nonsense,u couldn't even beg, u came to naira land to disgrace urself the more. No sign of remorse. I hope ur soon to be ex wife will leave with all Ure worth so that the next marriage u get into, u will sit up.
200000000000000000 likes for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by jayne8585yahoo(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Charles!!! How many times did I call you.
You left your wife (80%) and chase after 20%. Do you In your dreams think that 20% is greater than 80%.
live with it, you made your choice
BTW I love your wife

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by SAMBARRY: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kikikiki sharlie sharlie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
If more women will stand their ground like this and know their worth, men will learn to keep their diccks in place before thinking of marriage.

Abi, how hard can it be? Stay single if you know na olosho you wan do till you die angry

Anyways, Charles, you have laid your bed, lie on it!

23 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Charles009, what would you do if you were in her position?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol you got what you deserve, enjoy your baby. Useless man.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Answer this question, yourself.
Doesn't it sound threatening? How do you explain "when she's finally gone" undecided

I bet your babe can't stand your wife in anyway cos it's often that way for men who stray lipsrsealed sad

Water don pass garri. Be a man, sign the papers like a REAL MAN you are undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by stinggy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Charles you again?!! angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
You were encouraging your babe to hang on as you wish your wife will soon leave and you were hoping that she (side chick) won't be too far gone by the time your wife left .

And you expected her to stay after seeing that message?

Was she supposed to spend the rest of her living in a marriage where she's sure her husband secretly wishes to be with someone else?

And to think you had the guts to be mad at her when you're the one at fault. Jeez.

What happened to begging and trying to make it up to her?
But of course why would you? You weren't repentant

Such silly entitlement.
And you even think she's not justified to want out of the Union. Like you're God's gift to women or something.

14 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Answer this question, yourself.
Doesn't it sound threatening? How do you explain "when she's finally gone" undecided

I bet your babe can't stand your wife in anyway cos it's often that way for men who stray lipsrsealed sad

Water don pass garri. Be a man, sign the papers like a REAL MAN you are undecided embarassed
wise woman she is. If she didn't leave,the man and his mistress would have done away with her in due time to make space for the mistress.

He's not heartbroken that she left. He's just pissed she trampled on his ego and walked away before he could fling her aside himself.

Those kind of guys that think a relationship should only go the way they want. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by ivyy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
What a silly man >:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

7 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Edit your writing, correct your grammar and improve on your written english and perhaps I would be able to decipher this bunch of mumbled sentences

Trust me, classy ladies don't talk like this angry

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bro Charles, you made your choice, so might as well live with it.

I still dont understand why you posted the above?
Do you want us to condemn and blame ur wife for asking for divorce?
Mind you, her action is only a reaction to what you did...so, my dear, man up and face it.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bro Charles, you made your choice, so you might as well live with it.

I still dont understand why you posted the above...

Do you want us to condemn and blame ur wife for asking for divorce?
Mind you, her action is only a reaction to what you did...so, my dear, man up and face it.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

What's gotten into your head? Are you the only educated person on Nairaland?

Please if you don't understand what he wrote, move on! Stop acting like an evening-schooled-bitçh!

Yes he bluffed big time, BUT! He didn't beg you to decipher anything.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Imanuelle:

What's gotten into your head? Are you the only educated person on Nairaland?

Please if you don't understand what he wrote, move on! Stop acting like an evening-schooled-bitçh!

Yes he bluffed big time, BUT! He didn't beg you to decipher anything.
Whateverundecided

By the way why bother quoting me. Why didn't you just walk past my post

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Whateverundecided

By the way why bother quoting me. Why didn't you just walk past my post

I'm allergic to stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Imanuelle:

I'm allergic to stupidity!
Goodluck being allergic to yourselfundecided

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Evina(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
I think what hurt your wife most was the fact that you are cheating on her with a baby that went to one of these "almajiri" (or whatever they are called) schools.

Choi! "Am really tire, really sick n tire" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Goodluck being allergic to yourselfundecided

I'm done with you already. No further replies.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* by nazo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
With all the mentioned above, you have no case. If you really want your wife you have to beg for her forgiveness. If not, remember, side chick no dey last long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Mum Told Me / All What Your Mother Had And You Don't / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.