Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Please Help A Sister!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help A Sister!!! (520 Views)

Guides On How To Propose To A Sister In Church / A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen / My Pastor And A Sister In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good people of God please help me...I need a job...I'm a university graduate and I graduated with a second class upper...I stay in Akure,Ondo state and I don't mind moving to Lagos or wherever if there are opportunities so far its legal. May God bless you as you help me
Re: Please Help A Sister!!! by shadelek(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
May God help your faith as you believe its possible here. Being a graduate is not an easy task. God will not leave you dear. All the best in all your endeavor
Re: Please Help A Sister!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:
May God help your faith as you believe its possible here. Being a graduate is not an easy task. God will not leave you dear. All the best in all your endeavor
Amen...Thank you and God bless you too
Re: Please Help A Sister!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:
Amen..Thank you and God bless you
Re: Please Help A Sister!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I was just wondering what in Jesus name this post is doing in religion section. Or na church work you dey find? Don't worry, God would grant your heart desires...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister!!! by sunnshyn(f): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
God's promises about all we need are in his word.

Study the word of God faithfully and confess the promises of God concerning them to your situation.

Do not trust in man.

Believe with all your heart that all your confessions from God's word will be replicated in your life.

Without faith, it is impossible to please God..

May God grant you wisdom, increase your faith in him and keep trusting him, amen!

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

When That Burden Comes On You To Pray, Pray! Someone’s Dear Life May Be On The L / HeLP / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.