Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players (30312 Views)

Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Jayuba(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
He was the reason why i started watching Arsenal games. Now, Arsenal is more than a flop.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by chimerase2: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
D day I saw kanu during Emka ihedioha campaign I was lik wooow dis papilo is soooo tall shocked
Not only papilo I saw nollywood stars lik kanayo and the likes
Okey bakassi just de mumu him self angry
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
ok
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Legend.

I will be.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by kenlash1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am I d only one seeing number 48 tongue
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Obikodo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
You still have no point. Don't misquote the young man lipsrsealed
the tin tire me sef
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by EasyBundles(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not only is Kanu rated 13th best Arsenal player all time, he was also rated the 6th best player in the world in 1996
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
loomer:

Denis is not a surprise candidate, and is even greater than henry if not for the goals.

Denis changed Arsenal's football, through wenger

Denis was pure skill, he was more like Arsenal's zidane...

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by edi287: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Old news...this poll was done a longtime ago.
I love Kanu and all, but there's no way in the world he's 13th greatest player EVER in the history of arsenal.
This poll only proves how popular he was at arsenal.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by markbutcher: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by edi287: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wuuworld:
Igbo people making Nigeria and Nigerians proud since the time of Adam and Eve...hit Like button if you are purely nwa ama ala...God bless Papilo Nwankwo..
Must you bring tribe into everything? How does Kanu's tribe matter in this discussion?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by makeitijn: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
we are very serious buyer of DPK(kerosene) in large quantity.. we seek A very very reliable and genuine SELLER who haS product for sale either ttt or tto.. we'll love to know price on offer and procedure.. please mail me HEAVEN6923CONSULTANTS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by zikston: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
That's great
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by mightyokwy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
That is pappillo, still remenber that wonderful hatric against chelsea. Big up to Legend kanu cool
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by popson1st: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cesc Fabregas?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by allanphash7(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bleep fabregas joor
popson1st:
Cesc Fabregas?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
RVP can never be a legend in any club.
He blew his chance in AFC

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by golddeejay(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
some funny comments

we are talking of arsenal great and some r mentioning fabregas...like seriously. What qualify as arsenal great

someone also calling spurs arsenal nemesis. I guess the person is talking abt the last match. I dont think Spurs have never beaten arsenal in anything head to head. Even at arsenal's worst, they were not able to beat arsenal on d epl table

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by D9ty7(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
rashygenius:
D man DAT Neva scored in a nations cup tournament and world cup
Is that your own definition of great?
Just in case you don't know, Ryan Giggs never appeared in a world cup tournament. He is still being considered great.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by bettingbad(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
CuteInBlack:

I was going to add that, the club were trying to recoup the Money they had spent on the Emirates stadium after moving from Highbury but left it out intentionally.

My reason is this, every year I keep seeing Arsenal fc on the list of Richest clubs in the world. Now tell me I pray you, is it magic or do AFC manipulate the list??

Arsenal fans would always argue how they spent so much money on the Emirates stadium hence paying wages for top players is no priority and a luxury they can't afford...Lame excuse.

As you rightly stated, Wenger's policy has always been to nurture younger players and sell at exorbitant prices. I would like to find out from you where all this cash go...to the completed stadium I presume.

Spurs, your worst nightmare spent the money they got from G.Bale on over five players ....even though I agree most where obscure signings. They never went into Administration. Spurs I know aren't a bigger club than Arsenal, so why can't they replicate the same??

We saw the mass hysteria generated from the signing of Ozil. Just one player, and already he has contributed to the club's FA cup success. Need I remind you that Wenger sweet-talked Ozil into believing more 1st class players were coming?? All we've seen since then have been shrewd signings here and there. If I was Ozil I would move on without feeling any guilt whatsoever.

Take this message to your Manager, tell him to sign quality players for the sake of the fans and not the club management.

Very obvious you're an Arsenal hater, your hate has blinded you.
1. AW promised Ozil a worldclass player = Alexis Sanchez who has to taken to like in the BPL like duck to water.
2. How can you even compare selling Bale with building the Emirates, another case of reason blinded with hate.
3. Why don't you help Ozil move, since you know what's best for him, your opinions havr been so laughable so far.
4. Lastly, let me educate you, it's not until you buy a player for £50m that he's 'worldclass', I think that term has being misused but that's discussion for another day.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is an old news.

Last Bullet
A similar pole was carried out by UK Telegraph in 2009 or so.
Kanu was 13th overall.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by litetias(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
50calibre:
Kanu is an Arsenal legend no doubt! His splendid goal from an impossible corner kick angle is forever ingrained in the hearts of die hard Arsenal fans.
Against Chelsea right?
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by daveP(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Haba now! This poll don tey. I rem this poll way back when RVP was almost scoring his 3rd goal against Ibrahimovic's AC Milan in the UCL round of 16. We need 4-0 to proceed, but abbiati denied us...

Thats why...

RVP
Rosicky
Walcott
Fabregas
Alexander Hleb
are not on this list. RVP has overtaken Anelka sinceeeeeeeee.

Well Happy this "Reminder of a thread" came to spice up things
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by femmysin(m): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Hahaha since wen
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by yinkeys(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Sanchez & Cazorla might be on the next list pretty soon
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Biggty(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2015
slap1:
For real? Walcott will be considered an Arsenal legend before Cesc Fabregas.
Walcott of all people? The reason Fabregas was not on the list is that he signed for chelsea this season
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by paparazi2013: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2015
You still have no point. Don't misquote the young man
Gbam!!!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by Alezy(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2015
D9ty7:

Is that your own definition of great?
Just in case you don't know, Ryan Giggs never appeared in a world cup tournament. He is still being considered great.
dnt mind that man, his own perception of grt is something else
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by uniquebeauty(f): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Wether kanu na world greatest or not barca for life, Messi baba of them all quote me
Re: Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players by slap1(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Biggty:
Walcott of all people? The reason Fabregas was not on the list is that he signed for chelsea this season
Yes. That isn't a legendary act. Plus he didn't really win anything of note with Arsenal and had to even fund his move away from the club. Which legend does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary / Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery / Muhammad Ali Stopping A Man From Suicide (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.