Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73491 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by 1009ja: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
If only GEJ did not start stealing public money when he was in Bayelsa and perfected it when he arrived Abuja.
I wonder how much he was collecting from the students for grades at UNIPORT. Nigeria is a beautiful ecenomic bride
to the rest of the world. What scares numerous investors are insecurity and corruption. Who do you think will handle both.
Once these are handled, watch Nigeria sail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
no be cars wey dem buy com loose am,caryam enta nija com dey couple am again.

Aifeceeeeee...........Fawerrrrrrrrr
GMB we know
ROCHAS we know
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Assembling CKD units is not the same as "made in".

Show me where the steel panels are being pressed, etc

Nigerians, easily hoodwinked since 1960

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by sirwilly1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it meand he did nothing.
Nigeria has decide to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bros, you need CHANGE, both spiritually, mentally and financially (na conductor go solve this one)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why can't people be happy with president GEJ?
This man has created what all ex-president can not obtain.

This man is worthy to be a president till 2020*

Ooooooops now I remember that apc are the reason why GOD regretted from creating Human been.

Now Nigeria can work cars because of president GEJ yet people are not happy with Him.

President GEJ remain blesssed even after 2019 tenure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ahaika23: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.
Rolls-Royce ko, Bentley ni. Buhari will give you Cow-Royce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by missionmex(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ is also doing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Sunbellar: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
God bless GEJ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by joeyekembele: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Honestly, GEJ is more than a president. He is more of a demi God. If only our past leader had put in this best...........ivwish I could be empowered to extend GEJ tenure beyond 2019. God, we thank you for godluck. Haters, go to hell or dorm another Nigeria in Daura where cattle are bred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by genearts(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Errmmm but we have been seeing this pics bfor na... Is this suppose to be a news?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Sunbellar: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
God bless GEJ! I and my family must vote him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ahaika23: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
1009ja:
If only GEJ did not start stealing public money when he was in Bayelsa and perfected it when he arrived Abuja.
I wonder how much he was collecting from the students for grades at UNIPORT. Nigeria is a beautiful ecenomic bride
to the rest of the world. What scares numerous investors are insecurity and corruption. Who do you think will handle both.
Once these are handled, watch Nigeria sail.
mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by stigman(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly nothing dey your head, even some mumu click like for this poo u wrote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brother what really do you want or are you averse to good news. somebody has gotten another option of reviving our automobile industry yet all you see is evil.
Purge yourself of this hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.

Hahahahahahah...... Naija with day dreams. Buying Monkey on top three.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by uchesino(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes, Jonathan is working and people are hating.

Only jonathan can make nigeria to become the number one best economy in the world. Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.

God bless Jonathan.

Gej till 2019
bros God bless u, I pray dat all ur expectations dis year will be granted by God wit speed IJN..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
ohenhen1:
First assembled cars is not the same first made cars.
See hw u deceive urself.They may source for the parts frm any country and assembly dm here..means it was made here.Read about made in south-africa cars.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by joeyekembele: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Yes, Buhari interpretation of Toll Royce and Bentley is cow and Donkey he rears in Daura.

Woe into any anti GEJ who dares apply for any job opportunities in these companies brought into the country through GEJ. AMEN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Tibins(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
stebell:
The gud tin about this plants is that it creates employment for the youths of this country.
So while APC and their children of hate won't see this, real progressives and jonathanians are seeing it clearly.

GEJ Rocks
Sai GEJ till 2019.

Every country that made it to where they are today, started SMALL. Nigeria is starting SMALL; But surely we will get there.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Ikengawo, idont see them rolling out buses o, so don't blame oyo state for not patronizing nigeria made products.

Innoson Bus, Nnewi, Nigeria

Anamco Bus, Enugu, Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Abyzan(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
I need just one of those Nissan Patrols embarassed embarassed
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why are these pictures coming out now?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Anybody who's familiar with Nigeria politics would agree with this , " Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof..." - Eccl. 7:8.
talking sustainance, our successful govts are poor in that area
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
These are not true branded made in Nigeria cars. They are just foreign investment coming at a time when true made in Nigerian cars were just budding via Innoson motors.
The Federal government should have first protected all budding local industries till they are strong before exposing them to such competition. Every industrial country does that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
good....we're moving forward
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by authenticated: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's like Tinubu charm don catch some people so tai they can't see anymore. Good things are evil while bad things are good to them. Let's be candid, youths shine your eyes oooooh.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Tibins(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy

Just shut up! How many people in US OR UK buy new cars and pay at ONCE. How many people in South Africa buy brand new car today and pay in full?
Even Nigerian Companies, how many companies buy brand new cars fully paid.?
There are always facilities that can assist you buy cars leverage on one.
OR SHUT UP. We are happy Cars are now being assmbled in Nigeria. Some day, we will see those wholly made in Nigeria.
At least people are getting jobs, and paid reasonable salaries

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Pecca: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
WAT ARE AEE-FEE-CEE e-rodents SAYING?
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by sherbol: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na because dem give una 6 wks.
Dis is campaign afta election.
GMB suppose don b president elect now BT for d PDP delay tactics.
Make una postpone million times,una dey leave aso rock.
Change!
obamartins:
This is what APC goons have refused to see, they kept shouting change and couldn't realize the change is here already. GEJ till 2019. The Transformation/Change of Nigeria has started, Haters should go on exile.

BMW has also shown interest in building a plant in Nigeria due to the incessant Labour tussles in South Africa. Toyota, Ford, others in the pipeline, more jobs for our teaming youths and someone has the guts to call GEJ "clueless"? "clueless" definitely got a new meaning. I want to be "clueless" if this is what it means.

Singing......they wan be President
they no get paper o
they wan be president
Naa wah ooooo.

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
So how much do they cost. That is all that matters. Any other story na wash

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by xmich(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
shai all this goodies na im Buhari wan come pur san sand put with his old fractioned sense and mind set.

Gona till buhari provides his certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.