Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can (25926 Views)

Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by zigger(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:

How can I?

Life is short bro.
Some dudes would have snapped. Indeed life is TOO short
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by eonuegbu20: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Call,whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @ Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to get Discounts(Certain orders) and Quick Delivery on JUMIA.com
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
People shouting an apple a day keeps the doctor away .. Without even knowing d meaning of what they are saying let me brief u sha..

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY:Is an idiom

Cus eating apple or apples a day gives u a lot of nutrient .. Its good 4 d teeth n body .. N u would hardly qo see a doctor if u eat an apple regularly

Back to d riddle .. I guess d driver knows it only wen d girl have a prob or something she qoes see a doctor so giving her apple would strengthen her n won't even qo 2 see a doctor @alls till he comes bk .. Dats all !!!

3 Likes

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Pororo(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by isan(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

Wow.. See how you murdered my riddle cry
dis poo ain't a riddle 2 easy
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by zigger(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
ajixkhid1:
People shouting an apple a day keeps the doctor away .. Without even knowing d meaning of what they are saying let me brief u sha..

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY:Is an idiom

Cus eating apple or apples a day gives u a lot of nutrient .. Its good 4 d teeth n body .. N u would hardly qo see a doctor if u eat an apple regularly

Back to d riddle .. I guess d driver knows it only wen d girl have a prob or something she qoes see a doctor so giving her apple would strengthen her n won't even qo 2 see a doctor @alls till he comes bk .. Dats all !!!
Now u explained, tnx
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Krasid(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Simple riddle, but some girls can finish the 7 apples in 3 days.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by martcarl(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2015
I think he wanted to use.d apples to knw how many times d doctor would come within the seven days because he blived she might want to entertain d doc anytime he comes
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by otunbashonny(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2015
If Na Bose the driver give apple she go finish am in one day the face doctor till he comes with another apple ni

1 Like

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2015
an apple a day keeps you away from the doctor.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by topas100(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Justosaus:

Because he's travelling for a week, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away
brilliant!
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by opcon(f): 12:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Cos an apple a day keeps d doctor away.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Heromaniaa: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2015
cheap riddle.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by letmekissyou: 1:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. For seven days, the doctor will be absent just as he is absent

1 Like

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Vesselofmercy: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2015
5p1naz:
In thick ibo accent** Nna this one is too Cheap, give me something harder...
Then what's ur cheap answer?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Swiftboy(m): 2:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:
he gave her the apple because ''an apple a day,keeps the doctor away''. Did I get it? grin
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by saintneo(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

This is usually done by Engineers, because an apple a day keep the Doctor away.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Adeola29(f): 3:12am On Mar 15, 2015
An apple a day keeps you away from the doctor. So she won't have any health complain to see the doctor.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:
Can apple cure Ebola or aids?
yes it does; just chook ur prick inside an apple; okpari!! Its finished...
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by AdeniyiA(m): 4:18am On Mar 15, 2015
zigger:
Op hw does d apple keep the doctor away?
An Abacha treatment times seven cool
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Motolank: 5:26am On Mar 15, 2015
So that instead of her personal apples.. Dr can be eating his apples... abi ke ?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by otaelo: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Ifa o gbo o
Orunmila o mo o
Won ni dereba nlo irinajo
Loba ko apu meje folomoge
Won wa ni kini idi e
Orunmila ni eewo ni
Aja kiije obi
Ojo igbin ba fenu kan iyo
Ni lo sorun apapandodo!

1 Like

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Bolt3(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2015
The bus driver's trip was for 7 days so he gave her 7 apples because "an apple a day keeps you away from the doctor" grin. So she won't have to see the doctor for those 7 days.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by san316(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2015
the girl like apple na. she go dey preoccupied eating the apple she no go get time listen to oga doctor.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Titilayo4real(f): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2015
"An apple a day keeps u healthy. Away from the doctor" the buses driver would be away for 7 days, hence the 7 apples.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by StealthyMe(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

lol...because an apple a day keeps the doctor away undecided smiley
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by espn(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:

No offense but this has to be one of the dumbest riddles and dumbest explanations I've seen in a long time angry
I swear very dumb riddle it is..nd if d explanation given is d answer..den d creator of dis riddle is damn dumb.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by achi4u(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2015
The girl no sabi chop apple be dat,a hungry naija gal will finish that seven apples a day and ring the doctor's phone immediately.lol
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by achi4u(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2015
StealthyMe:

lol...because an apple a day keeps the doctor away undecided smiley
How my brother? did apple pursue doctors away for girls?
Which country did this kain thing dey happen self.grin
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by harmeyd: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Is hav 2 branches nd 1 root

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.