Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Own Www.coupleslibraryonline.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Own Www.coupleslibraryonline.com (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Www.coupleslibraryonline.com by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
do you have it in mind to have a website of your own? want to make money on the web just writing about love-related articles? i own the website www.coupleslibraryonline.com (put under maintenance mode for now,) but i don't have the time again to handle it. can you handle it? i'm not asking you for anything. just own it for life and run the website, however you like.! (hosted with arvixe,) i paid already, so you don't need to think about that. just don't want it to be useless. i have many other websites i manage, so understand!

But how will i make money from it?
why will you ask me that? havent you heard about google advert? konga? jumia? paid adverts? see you, go find out yourself.

check google listing of the website i'm talking about using site: www.coupleslibraryonline.com and see some of the old contents of the website yourself.

Serious minds only please!

contact admin@coupleslibraryonline.com
08163588242 (no watsapp sorry)

(1) (Reply)

. / Will You Like To Add A Forum To Your Blog / Google Adsence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.