Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Does This Truly Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Truly Happen? (1194 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Does This Truly Happen In Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by Ben13: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2009
How can an older woman make an ordinary dating friend with a small boy; if it were you how would you feel?

She only wants something from a young guy and that is why we have sugar mummies only.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by Feelitx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2009
Honestly I dont see anything wrong with dating an older lady if you both truly feel something for each other. I had dated an older colleague who was three years older than me. It was and remains the best relationship I ever had.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2009
ben, is 'small boy' in the context of age or maturity? i'll decide that.thanx. i am asking something different.u may want to read through to the end again
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by desthan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
who cares undecided
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2009
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by xavier3(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2009
its possible for a guy to date an older lady, but the age range matters because there's an age limit; if you exceed that limit then it has become something else
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by kumbalo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2009
stag:

Don't older women date younger guys except they are 'sugar mummy' paying the younger guy for his services.just service her, get paid and get out? i mean date like seeing each other,talk about the day's experiences etc,things decent friends talk about, get to know each other, become friends, be there for her, be understanding even if she's got kids she's responsible for, be involved and not be treated like a sex worker.

can this kind of relationship be a decent one, i mean can't responsible older girls and responsible younger guys hit it off smoothly?

They Can. Such relationships really exits and some even thrive, i think it all depends largely on the 'younger guys'. Some could be very childish in their approach to issues that concern the relationship. I had dated someone who is 3 years older than i am and it was one the best relationship i ever had before she got married after i had told her that i wasn't ready . . . she couldn't to play a sugar mummy as well because i took charge.

SO GUY, if you find any, single or divorced Go for her! you would not regret you did.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by Feelitx(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2009
Stag,

She was not my boss. She was a management secretary. I don't think we fell in love because we were spending much time together. Her beauty both internal and external attracted me to her.

We were close friends for a year before we started dating because initially she did not consider me serious.The maturity displayed by both of us made it a very beautiful experience until her friends killed it.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2009
kumbalo:

SO GUY, if you find any, single or divorced Go for her! you would not regret you did.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by liftedone(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
Yes, there are many such relationships and they thrive, like someone said. Dating, though, is one thing. It's when it comes to the serious issue of settling down with an older woman that all hell can break loose.
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: Does This Truly Happen? by JazzFreak(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2009
Feelitx:

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with dating an older lady if you both truly feel something for each other.

Decent older women date younger guys sometimes; but issues had always been acceptability in the eye of da people.
Many ladies will castigate that lady, men will mock the guy & both families will literarily disown them.

1 Like

Re: Does This Truly Happen? by stag: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2009
Jazz Freak:

but issues had always been acceptability in the eye of da people.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her? / How Confused Women Are? / Is He A Hypocrite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.