Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? (5220 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by biafranqueen: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Saw this post earlier just wondering if London was a stop over?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by emiye(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
2 parody accounts , feigning exchange of communication
Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Donphillopus: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by brownlolly(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Has Sahara Reporters confirmed that story?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Ikengawo: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by tomakint: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
I just knew it that Governor Fayose cannot raise alarm for no reason on the lanky General health status......it is a sad thing to think a 72 year old General is the panacea to Nigeria's myriads of problem undecided let alone a fanatical old soldier from the clan of the megalomaniac tribe. How unfortunate......

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by clevvermind(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
All their lies will be exposed soon. There is nothing covered that shall not be exposed one day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Toonboard: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
And ofcourse he is their future president......... Why not rest and die peacefully? Why hasten ur death?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by PapiWata: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nemesis is catching up with that horrid scare-crow Boko Hari, whose sadistic orders have killed so many innocents in the near and distant past.

The manner of death awaiting Buhari will be slow, incremental, excruciatingly pain-filled, inexorable and thoroughly draining on the emotions of all who witness its every installment from start to finish.

Expect many more "working visits" to the hospital for Boko Hari, as the angry massed spirits of Buhari's departed victims collaborate to extract their full apportionment of retributive vengeance. And so it shall come to pass.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by GBTYO: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Only death can stop me from contesting - Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by PapiWata: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:
Only death can stop me from contesting - Buhari

Ha ha ha ha yes. Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
I may now vote buhari just to see their northern faces when osinbajo takes over in a few weeks.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by aresa: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerian Opposition Leader Buhari Arrives in London on ‘Charm Offensive’
BY JACK MOORE 2/20/15 AT 12:08 PM

FILED UNDER: World, Nigeria, UK

Nigerian opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari has flown to London in an attempt to ease Western fears about his leadership in the event that he succeeds in winning the upcoming presidential election.

Buhari, election candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC), is up against incumbent Goodluck Jonathan in the vote, delayed until March 28 by the electoral commission on the recommendation of the country’s security services.

The security authorities claimed that a six-week military operation against the radical Islamist group Boko Haram, which is being conducted in the northeast of the country, was scheduled to begin on the same day as the election, leaving an inadequate security presence for voters in the rest of the country.

Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week

[b]According to his campaign, after flying in from the Nigerian capital, Abuja, Buhari is set to speak at the foreign policy NGO the Royal Institute of International Affairs at Chatham House as well as holding talks with “key members of the British political establishment”. However, Chatham House could not confirm that he would be speaking, only saying it was “likely” and Newsweek could not determine who Buhari would be meeting.

Manji Cheto, West Africa analyst at political risk consultancy Teneo Intelligence, believes that Buhari’s flying visit to Britain is to show Western officials that he is someone who will “adhere to democratic principles” if he is elected next month.

“This is designed to position Buhari as pro-investment and pro-Western partners,” she says. “What [western officials] have heard is mostly information that the PDP [the rival People’s Democratic Party] has said to the world through propaganda.”

“It’s him having private meetings as well to calm Western partners about any potential autocratic tendencies so to speak,” she adds.

A journalist with knowledge of the situation on the ground in Nigeria, who declined to be named on matters of Nigerian politics, added that the devout Muslim politician is on a “charm offensive” to reassure Western officials about not only his own credentials but also his ability to tackle the threat of the Boko Haram insurgency.

“There is a feeling of anxiety among Western governments about Buhari, about what he represents and who his backers are,” the reporter noted. “So it doesn’t surprise me that he has flown in for talks before the election.”

“He wants to, as much as reassure them about himself, also convince them that he has got a plan for dealing with Boko Haram. I think that would be top of his agenda.”
[/b]
Buhari - a former military general - has failed on three occasions (2003, 2007 and 2011) in his bid to return as Nigerian president since the country moved from a series of military rulers to a democratic system in 1999.

He survived a Boko Haram assassination attempt last July when a suicide bomber aligned to the radical Islamist group targeted his car in the northern city of Kaduna.

http://www.newsweek.com/nigerian-opposition-leader-buhari-arrives-london-charm-offensive-308235

American Newsweek dey lie too.... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by aresa: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
To all he angels of death, back to sender...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by dein77(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
All their lies will be exposed soon. There is nothing covered that shall not be exposed one day.

Nor hidden that shall not be made known. It's only a question of TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by GBTYO: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
aresa:
To all he angels of death, back to sender...... grin

remi tinubu pant sniffer

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
All I know is that the "All Progressive Confidence" have some soul searching to do.

They have missed the boat on this one. They should stop overheating the polity and focus on guber elections. Prepare for 2019 Presidential elections.

Show me a man who thinks Jonathan has lost his Goodluck and I will show you a man who lives in a bubble!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Xhedix(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Y u dey lie na? health of a person should not be joked with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by aresa: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:
All I know is that the "All Progressive Confidence" have some soul searching to do.

They have missed the boat on this one. They should stop overheating the polity and focus on guber elections. Prepare for 2019 Presidential elections.

Show me a man who thinks Jonathan has lost his Goodluck and I will show you a man who lives in a bubble!
[/s]

Is wishing death on your fellow Nigerian and human being focusing on election?

lol jonascam and goodluck.... u don miss road because jonascam dey arrange amnesty in france as we speak to avoid kirikiri... grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jonathanians are truly crazy.
Change is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by biafranqueen: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
mikeansy:

Yeah, especially one that looks like the one Tinubu and his team smokes.....

As long as he is the Godfather of APC it can never work!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Is wishing death on your fellow Nigerian and human being focusing on election?

lol jonascam and goodluck.... u don miss road because jonascam dey arrange amnesty with in france as we speak to avoid kirikiri... grin

If you stop foolishly trying to cancel a "duplicate comment" while the original is available on the world wide web for all to see you might just realise that actually I have not wished Buhari death in my post!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by biafranqueen: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
anomia where is the crack cocaine federal papers from Maryland come and post the connection APC has in Maryland grin

Royal Institute of International Affairs at Chatham House as well as holding talks with “key members of the British political establishment”. However, Chatham House could not confirm [s]that he would be speaking, only saying it was “likely” [/s]and Newsweek could not determine who Buhari would be meeting.

Thanks for the update aresa kiss It is obvious Rotten thought he had connections to confirm his lies but they are not going to confirm your fake story Bro. They have already showed the schedule online and does not have his name grin. Why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by PapiWata: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Jonathanians are truly crazy.
Change is inevitable

Sultaan you still dey ? My brother make you try commot for that danger zone, make Boko Hari him boys no see you catch for there o.

We dey expect you for where we dey shack correct palm-wine here, dey discuss politics as gentleman concern, BUT if you no reach here in time, the ting go finish o.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
some of this Buhari handlers just don't know that you just can not tell outright lies in the digital age!

Those days are gone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na Glo network cause am
Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by biafranqueen: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
mikeansy:
some of this Buhari handlers just don't know that you just can not tell outright lies in the digital age!

Those days are gone.
Why would they think they could not get away with such nonsense lies? What do they know about digital age? They will be surprised as the whole house of cards crumbles before March even hits.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by aresa: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
mikeansy:

If you stop foolishly trying to cancel a "duplicate comment" while the original is available on the world wide web for all to see you might just realise that actually I have not wished Buhari death in my post!

mikeansy:
the man dey go hospital

him no well!

You did so stop lying.......

You as his NL private medical doctor with access to his medical records and based on the above quote of yours, do you mind educating us per why he is not well, what his ailments are, what manner of treatment he is undergoing, his prognosis, what hospital you sent him to since you categorically stated that he is going to the hospital and so on...

I repeat, you are angel of death just like the rest of your death wishing disciples...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by aresa: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
Why would they think they could not get away with such nonsense lies? What do they know about digital age? They will be surprised as the whole house of cards crumbles before March even hits.
[/s]

Coming from the grand wizard of the NL angels of death squad...abeg keep quiet jarre.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
aresa:

You did so stop lying.......

You as his NL private medical doctor with access to his medical records and based on the above quote of yours, do you mind educating us per why he is not well, what his ailments are, what manner of treatment he is undergoing, his prognosis, what hospital you sent him to since you categorically stated that he is going to the hospital and so on...

I repeat, you are angel of death just like the rest of your death wishing disciples...

how does my post translate to wishing Buhari death?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now In Cancer Center In Maryland USA? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapiWata:

Sultaan you still dey ? My brother make you try commot for that danger zone, make Boko Hari him boys no see you catch for there o.

We dey expect you for where we dey shack correct palm-wine here, dey discuss politics as gentleman concern, BUT if you no reach here in time, the ting go finish o.
I DON'T do Alcohol.
Bottle of chilled fanta will do.
I de gallant 4 Abj. We thank God
Sai oga jonah don wake up and at last Nigeria is taking the fight to the enemy after over 13000 deaths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Results Of Gombe LGA Of GOMBE STATE / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation / Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.