Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Things Never To Say In A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Things Never To Say In A Job Interview (24560 Views)

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview / Seven Things Never To Include On Your CV / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
ftkyre
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seen,i was here,Registered.....
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by mathow55(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
[i][/i] we go dey watch now... anything wey won happen

whatever SAI GMB/PYO COME MARCH28
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Soso990240(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
bastien:
I wan shiiiit sire...... where una white house dey tongue

But no matter what u say or do,if you get the job #NaGodwin
lol..did u attend a seminary school? U must hav schoold in a boarding school.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Vicjustice: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buildingthelife:
How Much Is My Salary: You are definitely going to get paid for your work, bringing up this issue early, sends a red signal to the interviewer. I advice you wait for this issue to be brought up by the interviewers.[/url]
[size=20pt]I strongly disagree with this one, you are encouraged to ask and know what your salary would be like[/size]
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by tomzman: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good post
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Dahveydson(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think asking how much one will be paid is a good question during an interview. It's one right to know that.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by wemmieslim(f): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
abegi,this job haunting thing sef get as e be jare!
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by bastien: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Soso990240:
lol..did u attend a seminary school? U must hav schoold in a boarding school.
Nope o, attended military school (navy town)

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by encryptjay(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Threaten to blow off his head and you are in.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by charloski(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
I really Thank God for this topic and t for the poster also.....

I had an interview last Saturday, after reading all through i decided to check my best site NL.com, and popped on this topic that really helped me... i was really nervous, but i tried not to let it get to me, it wasn't easy though, but i over came. Hoping and Praying they will call me.

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by busybrain88: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
D grace of God re wit d favored.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by busybrain88: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vicjustice:

[size=20pt]I strongly disagree with this one, you are encouraged to ask and know what your salary would be like[/size]
yeah dats wat d op is sayin,WAIT for it to b asked by d interviewer,not d interviewee askin abt d pay.u ll b asked.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by mentorandfriend(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hey guys. Elite minds should try this out http:///5a51dac
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Ojochegbe1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
the job i'm doing now, when i went for the interview, we were just 3, i was d 2nd person, d first guy was sayin yeah yeah n i heard d interviewer shouting on him that what is yeah yeah, my turn i took caution i would have fall victim too grin thank to d first guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by VickyRotex(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nice one..... Thanks for enlightening smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Buildingthelife(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
bosun11:
wow..i just saw one of my bad habits in there...thanks for this information

Am glad it helped you bosun..
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Buildingthelife(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Nice one..... Thanks for enlightening smiley

Yo welcum vickyrotex..Hope You get d job you dream of.

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Buildingthelife(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
busybrain88:
yeah dats wat d op is sayin,WAIT for it to b asked by d interviewer,not d interviewee askin abt d pay.u ll b asked.

Yh, definitely yo dis issue must be brought up, you don't need to bring up d matter yourself..Tankz busy brain
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Buildingthelife(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
charloski:
I really Thank God for this topic and t for the poster also.....

I had an interview last Saturday, after reading all through i decided to check my best site NL.com, and popped on this topic that really helped me... i was really nervous, but i tried not to let it get to me, it wasn't easy though, but i over came. Hoping and Praying they will call me.

Great bro. Nervousness is one of the job busters..By Gods Grace d job is yours..
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buildingthelife:

Yo welcum vickyrotex..Hope You get d job you dream of.

Yea. Amen.... smiley
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by paschenko(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ur fada!!!

Na people like u dey sit for house invent stories to destabilize the unity n peace of this nation. Seems u want to see ur kings men or compatriots seek asylum in neighboring countries who R not respecting us again. How dare u publish such outrageous claims without proofs! Keep blabing n scaring away investors n instigating animosity. When the bombshell drops we'll all be involved. Remember we R in d same ship. It is so so sad dat we only hv two candidates to choose from, neither is credible, wouldn't even cast my vote even if I had collected my PVC. Wld hv preferred Nuhu Ribadu as presidential candidate, instead of this 2 charlatans dancing the macabre dance. I pray I don't become a refugees in dis country, cos when time comes even d US will be bombing us to protect their oil interest, na dat time una go know say school n church no be d same. I pray the Creator bails us all out.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
you dey mading!! whether you like it or not... buhari is the General to shekau!
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Adamo84(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
No matter what you say, if you won't get the job you won't. Just be prepared, pray and hope for good. cool
You have a point there but I don't want to believe you meant "say anything and the job will still be yours" because the OP was only pointing out errors that could lead you on out. I believe the above should be added to ones knowledge of what to do or not at an Interview.

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Adamo84:

You have a point there but I don't want to believe you meant "say anything and the job will still be yours" because the OP was only pointing out errors that could lead you on out. I believe the above should be added to ones knowledge of what to do or not at an Interview.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by omikele: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmmmmm na oooooo make God help. smileyhmmmmm na oooooo make God help.
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by VickyRotex(f): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
paschenko:
Ur fada!!!

Na people like u dey sit for house invent stories to destabilize the unity n peace of this nation. Seems u want to see ur kings men or compatriots seek asylum in neighboring countries who R not respecting us again. How dare u publish such outrageous claims without proofs! Keep blabing n scaring away investors n instigating animosity. When the bombshell drops we'll all be involved. Remember we R in d same ship. It is so so sad dat we only hv two candidates to choose from, neither is credible, wouldn't even cast my vote even if I had collected my PVC. Wld hv preferred Nuhu Ribadu as presidential candidate, instead of this 2 charlatans dancing the macabre dance. I pray I don't become a refugees in dis country, cos when time comes even d US will be bombing us to protect their oil interest, na dat time una go know say school n church no be d same. I pray the Creator bails us all out.

Bro, you miss road
Re: Things Never To Say In A Job Interview by Silasthegreat(m): 1:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Ok. Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.