Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66444 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Exponental(m): 4:49am On Feb 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2158553/young-igbo-guy-got-sticked
on d contrary, why save her name with madam?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Grendel(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her
The dude is very sick. Looking for attention. If you look at the messages very well, check the time on it you will notice the guy is lying .

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Grendel:

The dude is very sick. Looking for attention. If you look at the messages very well, check the time on it you will notice the guy is lying .
what about the time so people don't chat around 3pm anymore
do i look sick to u?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Neighbor's wife nat 'landlord's wife'. Use ya head 2 set her up. U no dey watch 9ja filmz?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by gurunlocker: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
plz don't Bleep illiterate...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by nekaa(f): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2015
That wallpaper dou..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she has been asking me to have carnal knowledge with her
i brought the issue here some time ago, as expected i go a lot of good advice & some pretty crazy ones as well
i did some of what i was advice to do yet she wouldn't stop her evil act.
mata fact she categorically told me that the more i tell her off the more she gets attracted to me
right now i am thinking of embarrassing her in public
here are some of our conversations:
I have this to say, "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you".

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Just stop responding to her messages; stop picking her calls; block her from whatsapp. She'll get the message. Stop using the "F" word with her too... Foolishness. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by baski92(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
See free punna, but na person wife, u no just think am talk less to try am
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Nairalanders acting gullible. I can frame up chats and come here with some fabricated story

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by MZdamola(f): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
I want to help him fix the network problem...undecided
grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by killercute16(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2015
U know the answer to your question.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by holyokoto(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2015
You this man claiming another person's wife a neighbor having sexual feelings for you.
Am a man like you ok. First how did you manage to get her number?
secondly, how manage did you keep responding to her chat if you Guys has no hiding agenda before.
Thirdly why don't you just cut her off immediately, Guy be careful, The disposition of women towards relation is not funny at all

That is if this is not a fabricated story

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Cammo: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
This story is funny. One thing must have led to another before this conversation. It's either the man had been showing the woman some green light before it got to this. And if he's really sure he doesn't want to commit, why not threaten to report to the husband if the woman doesn't not desist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by mkoabiola: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
It is either u bang. D pussy or u ignore d contact.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by emmykk(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2015
J
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by holyokoto(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Samiceman:
Op ur own whatsapp no get 'block contact'?

Me I tire o!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kobonaire(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2015
This thing is as FAKE as Pamela Anderson tatas.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Quote1: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she has been asking me to have carnal knowledge with her
i brought the issue here some time ago, as expected i go a lot of good advice & some pretty crazy ones as well
i did some of what i was advice to do yet she wouldn't stop her evil act.
mata fact she categorically told me that the more i tell her off the more she gets attracted to me
right now i am thinking of embarrassing her in public
here are some of our conversations:

Why do I think you made the chat up. Women don't often use the word f*uck as your madam uses it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
its simple, you want to do it buh you re scared. you still have time to engage in the chat. continue, dem go soon open thread on top your head. Just tell her NO, block her sharparly, stop elongating the chat.
use your head, not your dick

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

Well said!

Op you should totally listen to her, she has said it all.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by cmoneke: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahah op dis is so funny guy I feel ur pain dis same tin happen to me but tnk God we don't stay in d same place just at work so urs is more serious just ignore her n block her whatapp so she cans send u message dat is all u see her u pass no harm don
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by eromspete(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Eleyi gidi gaan lipsrsealed

Screwing married woman aint worth it.

In a perfect world i could have said you go to the Police to file a restraining order against the woman harassing you but undecided it can never happen.

Delete her contact and block her on WhatsApp...

Also details of your real communication with her is also not clear. WHY IS SHE ASKING YOU FOR CALL CREDIT ? HER HUSBAND CAN PROVIDE

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:

Why do I think you made the chat up. Women don't often use the word f*uck as your madam uses it.

What shy women do u meet in 2015?

Women use the f word just as much as guys do.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by watchindelta(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Fu ck her up wen u can cool
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by nairabetguru(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
CuteMaro:
The lady raw sha... But tell us wetin happen the first day, y was she insisting dat it would av happened had it been she was ready grin

He shld tell us wat happened on the first day

#Guiltypleasurez
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Horrlah(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Sparkle777:
Just show her this thread. Use it to warn her bt bcareful dat she doesnt try anytin stu pid. U know wat dey say abt a woman scornd.
I second this
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
The chart shows clearly you encourage her. You can block her from your whattapp if you want. This is an everyday struggle[color=#990000][/color] for morality. I don't know why you seek advice here but ask yourself if you whwere her husband how you will feel. Better run for your life while you still got a a life.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by chrisgurl(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?
my thoughts exactly
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Shubbylee(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

grin grin grin grin

U and Enegod should GET A ROOM already!! LOL! tongue
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by tinyanosa(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Makeup story. Guys be wise...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.