Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66625 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by sgtslotter(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?
Very gud observation
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ozavize88:
pls which place is dat?
Kogi state, bassa lga.. The charm is popularly called Khikere.. The husband rubs the charm on the supposed cheating wife wrapper without her knowing..
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

Additionally, @op plsssss STOP leading her on by giving her the needed attention abeg! She might have been trying dis with different men buh u seem to be da one giving her da needed replies. Jus call a spade a spade n shut her up, delete her or something. From da chats, guy! u too don give dis woman attention.Stop all da communications, delete her entirely. trust me she'll eventually rest. If she's a die hard getter ShOW her u a die hard RUNNER RUNNER. Dose kind of women can be BAD leaches. If u give in, O BOY! Da end won't be funny o.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
unmask:
every thing is disgrace to womanhood, just because she wants to satisfy her sexual urge with a grown man...... Besides she might be teasing the guy.......

Thank God I am a male..... Because if the situation were reversed, the guy won't be a disgrace to manhood, he will be the MAN...... That is why a woman's biggest problem is a woman.... Even the serpent in the garden of Eden was a female.....the devil is also a female..... That is why God refused to create a female with the male ab initio

grin grin grin

It beats me how some other woman, that I don't even know, can disgrace my womanhood.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

Too mush English.

You nor see say she wan fvck grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Frankicent(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she has been asking me to have carnal knowledge with her
i brought the issue here some time ago, as expected i go a lot of good advice & some pretty crazy ones as well
i did some of what i was advice to do yet she wouldn't stop her evil act.
mata fact she categorically told me that the more i tell her off the more she gets attracted to me
right now i am thinking of embarrassing her in public
here are some of our conversations:
hope you don't mind me asking you this questions?
1... what you age?
2..are you physical and muscular build?
3...how tall are yu?
4.....guess d madam age and tell?
5.....How long have she been begging for sex?
lolz please do reply back I"l give you a solution to your problem.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Frankicent(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Daninya11:
Sleeping with someone wife is like scooping fire in your bosom.. What Happens when you walk on hot coals.. You can't pacify the husband when he finds out..
In my place, a woman can be charmed by her husband. The moment she had sex with another man, his joystick will begin to waste away right inside the woman vagina so the man can die on top of the woman after he must have screamed his lung out.. If he is lucky to live, a stronger herbalists has to be sorted out for to revoke the spell of the charm.
You are not even permitted to covet after the wife of some one else.
Na you dem go blame not the woman oo
No free food in Paris..
nah magu Bi DAT nah
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Ozavize88(f): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Daninya11:

Kogi state, bassa lga.. The charm is popularly called Khikere.. The husband rubs the charm on the supposed cheating wife wrapper without her knowing..
I tot as much, am also from d state too but I have never heard about it b4
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ozavize88:
I tot as much, am also from d state too but I have never heard about it b4
You are igbira ryt??
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by omoadeleye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
The op is trying to feel importance ni jawe
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Ozavize88(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Daninya11:

You are igbira ryt??
yep but for d sake of correction, this is d right spelling of "EBIRA "and not igbira.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ozavize88:
yep but for d sake of correction, this is d right spelling of "EBIRA "and not igbira.
Lolxxx. Thanks..
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Ninilowo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?
Delete or Block patapata.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Mhizizzy(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Delete her
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ronald4lif(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Delete her

How is that possible? Maybe he should move out from the house to avoid wahala
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ignore what this boy is saying oh, is either he have two fones that runs whatsapp and he is playing on our intelligence, or he has slept with dis woman and deleted dat part of the conversation. No woman even a prostitute will use raw words like dat. And if he is not enjoying d conversation y don't he block her. Crazy niggy seeking attention
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

A nun in lasgidi undecided undecided
I like to kw how u do your do
do my wat? bae am a 21st century nun
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
do my wat? bae am a 21st century nun

REALLY? I'L LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

REALLY? I'L LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT grin
nope dont
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
nope dont

undecided undecided undecided
LEMME............
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by mikron(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
how did u get her number in the first place? what is her number doing in ur fone?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

undecided undecided undecided
LEMME............
nooooo
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
its not me,refresh ur memory again
OK,let me refresh, but I know it u,u even smile wen I stand up.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
nooooo

PM? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by MrGoc(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mtchweee!!! . . How does this thread affect our current national development . . . People are busy exploring their senses for the betterment of our beloved country and one jobless brat is busy figuring out ways of earning cheap public attentions . . . . . . Nwannem . . Cho ife i galu biko
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by masqot(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why are you keeping her number on ur phone? You saved it. You even love conversing with her. You could have blocked her. That she's disturbing you is a flimsy excuse. You love chatting with her and as long as you don't "cut" these, you're not ready.
Wait, something tells me this is all prank. How? You save your friend's number with "O...madam" and you're chatting with him: making us believe it's ur landlady.
Tell me this is all fluke.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by DePrynCe: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Block her calls and on whatssap. Change ur Sim if symptom/s persist. Finally, park out of that place to another area. If u shud report her to the husband she might wins de Man's heart by telling him anything (pillow-talk) or she harm u a great deal. Last but not de least, 'flee all appearances of evil'
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrGoc:
Mtchweee!!! . . How does this thread affect our current national development . . . People are busy exploring their senses for the betterment of our beloved country and one jobless brat is busy figuring out ways of earning cheap public attentions . . . . . . Nwannem . . Cho ife i galu biko
do i look jobless to u
u most be an idiot for calling me a brat
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
masqot:
Why are you keeping her number on ur phone? You saved it. You even love conversing with her. You could have blocked her. That she's disturbing you is a flimsy excuse. You love chatting with her and as long as you don't "cut" these, you're not ready.
Wait, something tells me this is all prank. How? You save your friend's number with "O...madam" and you're chatting with him: making us believe it's ur landlady.
Tell me this is all fluke.
it is no fluke my friend, everything i posted is true
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by masqot(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
it is no fluke my friend, everything i posted is true
owk!
The fear of "Thunderbolt" is the beginning of wisdom. Well it's you alone, think twice. Life is sweet.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ankh1600: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Don't comunicate, leave her to focus on her relationship. Focus on your ones/one.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by sunshine1974(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2015
U have bin coming on nairaland to tell us dis.....what's ur problem? If u are not interested end dat fucking relationship u have with her........are u her husband? Why is she begging u for recharge card......may God help u because wen it finally gets u into trouble u won't believe it........I will love to see u create a new thread from prison cell because u don't seem to be a serious person, this is d second time u are bringing dis issue to nairaland......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.