Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY (76101 Views)

How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Drdonzeez:
[color=#000099][/color]you don't have to argue with these people.they lack knowledge .I can't ever discern if this originbm is an optometry student or law.optometry is good but its the most backward medical course in Nigeria. It's totally dependent on department of ophthalmology. hence,No department of its own in the hospital.And who says a dentist cannot build a comprehensive hospital with all clinical departments available if he/she doesn't want to think outside the box?

Let me give u a little info Mr...
Of all the forms of practice in optometry,public practice is the least emphasized all over the world...from Canada to Australia to Britain.
I HV told u DAT in presenting ur argument u must differentiate between the fallouts of professional politics and clinical realities.
If Nigeria's oil drys up 2moro,dentistry will fade out faster than fake jeans...hw on earth can someone compare optometry with dentistry in lucrativeness in Nigeria...
But of course it easier to insult a lady than to reason rationally
Dentistry is benefitting from Nigeria's twisted version of health care...
Don't ever confuse privilege with value...What they HV in the public system where anything goes is privilege...in the private sector where real value counts,they are the poorest health professionals ..
. Even ur board knows DAT.They respect themselves and admit only 25 in a class knowing that they would be creating beggars if they release more dentists than the public service can accommodate.
Can u compare mega optometry private eye clinics with those in govt hospitals?
My guy go and relax...tnk God for govt awoof...
If only dentistry should ever go on strike who will respond to them...
Don't mention dentistry and optometry in Nigeria in one breath when the issue is lucrativeness...
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=3greatnations post=44572617][/quote]

So ophthalmology is more lucrative than dentistry but not optometry...
Haha...some optician's glazing labs are even busier than a dental clinic not to talk of an optometry clinic...
In Benin city for instance,which dental clinic has survived? I ask again which?
Don't come here speaking thrash...u think DAT receiving lectures in medical complex will make you an automatic millionaire...
In Uniben I guess u don't know how much optometry dept makes for the school every year?
U r talking of ophthalmology...with the exception of CE and maybe Pter Exc. which other procedure can an optometrist not perform...And how much comes from those surgical procedures here in Nigeria...
Where do u think money in eye care comes from..
This guy go and sleep,face ur teeth and stop saying things that are older than u....

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
originbm:

Of all the forms of practice in optometry,public practice is the least emphasized all over the world...from Canada to Australia to Britain.
I HV told u DAT in presenting ur argument u must differentiate between the fallouts of professional politics and clinical realities.
If Nigeria's oil drys up 2moro,dentistry will fade out faster than fake jeans...hw on earth can someone compare optometry with dentistry in lucrativeness in Nigeria...
Don't ever confuse privilege with value...What they HV in the public system where anything goes is privilege...in the private sector where real value counts,they are the poorest health professionals ..
. Even ur board knows DAT.They respect themselves and admit only 25 in a class knowing that they would be creating beggars if they release more dentists than the public service can accommodate.
Can u compare mega optometry private eye clinics with those in govt hospitals?
My guy go and relax...tnk God for govt awoof...
If only dentistry should ever go on strike who will respond to them...
Don't mention dentistry and optometry in Nigeria in one breath when the issue is lucrativeness...
Don't be deceived.private dental services are very expensive and very rare to come by.based on this,people tend to boycott private dental clinic.the health insurance scheme doesn't even help matters. No medical course is bad but Nigerians tend to patronise public hospitals except in complicated cases.public sector dominates Nigeria's economy so we base our argument on public sector unlike the US n UK which are dominated by the private sector.Even in these countries, dentistry has edge over optometry no doubt.specialties like oral n maxillofacial surgery and orthodontics beat most medical specialties hands down.It's just doing what you love doing best that matters.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Don't be deceived.private dental services are very expensive and very rare to come by.based on this,people tend to boycott private dental clinic.the health insurance scheme doesn't even help matters. No medical course is bad but Nigerians tend to patronise public hospitals except in complicated cases.public sector dominates Nigeria's economy so we base our argument on public sector unlike the US n UK which are dominated by the private sector.Even in these countries, dentistry has edge over optometry no doubt.specialties like oral n maxillofacial surgery and orthodontics beat most medical specialties hands down.It's just doing what you love doing best that matters.

Let's take this bit by bit.
The cost of setting up a clinic does not matter provided that the turnover rate is huge.
Standard eye clinics are equally capital intensive projects.
The problem with setting up dental clinic is not the cost...it is the probability of recouping returns on the investment.With all the awoofs u get from govt,u guys can afford private clinics...
Let's put the question hypothetically...
If u invest 10 million naira in a dental clinic,and 10 million naira in an optometry clinic in say any Nigerian city ,which do u think will return your investment much faster...do I really need to spell it out?
Optometry clinics thrive even in small towns where dentistry will not dream of thriving...
The govt is a big spender,a real uncle Sam.The ability to extract money from govt is not a function of input and output. It is a function of politics.Politics decides who gets what, when and how.Other pressure groups in the health care discovered this immutable truth of Harold Lasswell only too late.
The public health system in Nigeria is a cesspool of professional inefficiency...it is not a standard to hold to in an argument of this nature...
And of course u wouldn't know that optometrists in USA perform surgeries.
Are u going to compare the salary of any dental consultant with the income of a high brow optometric entrepreneur?
Are u going to compare the grossing of any dentist with that of unique eye care?
Ol boy na wao...
Again eye care is not dominated by the public sector...The eye care is a unique system of health care unlike other specialties...In most cities over 75% of eye care is provided by private clinics.
Like u said no medical course is bad...or put in another way:to each his own.

Hw about we start implementing ur wonderful idea by refraining from mudslinging other professions in a public forum?

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
originbm:

Let's take this bit by bit.
The cost of setting up a clinic does not matter provided that the turnover rate is huge.
Standard eye clinics are equally capital intensive projects.
The problem with setting up dental clinic is not the cost...it is the probability of recouping returns on the investment.With all the awoofs u get from govt,u guys can afford private clinics...
Let's put the question hypothetically...
If u invest 10 million naira in a dental clinic,and 10 million naira in an optometry clinic in say any Nigerian city ,which do u think will return your investment much faster...do I really need to spell it out?
Optometry clinics thrive even in small towns where dentistry will not dream of thriving...
The govt is a big spender,a real uncle Sam.The ability to extract money from govt is not a function of input and output. It is a function of politics.Politics decides who gets what, when and how.Other pressure groups in the health care discovered this immutable truth of Harold Lasswell only too late.
The public health system in Nigeria is a cesspool of professional inefficiency...it is not a standard to hold to in an argument of this nature...
And of course u wouldn't know that optometrists in USA perform surgeries.
Are u going to compare the salary of any dental consultant with the income of a high brow optometric entrepreneur?
Are u going to compare the grossing of any dentist with that of unique eye care?
Ol boy na wao...
Again eye care is not dominated by the public sector...The eye care is a unique system of health care unlike other specialties...In most cities over 75% of eye care is provided by private clinics.
Like u said no medical course is bad...or put in another way:to each his own.

Hw about we start implementing ur wonderful idea by refraining from mudslinging other professions in a public forum?
Everyone must not own a medical facility. In business ,1+1 might not be 2..number of clients you see per day does not necessarily determines your Gross profit or net profit per say..Have you been to most renowned dental clinics in Nigeria? business is more than what you think.For the fact faith eyecare is earning big doesn't mean Nene dental clinic is not earning big or even more .I don't even care if there's huge money in private clinics or not. I might not even own one.A happy life is all I'm after.Is it not the same private clinics everyone is complaining about on naira land?

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Everyone must not own a medical facility. In business ,1+1 might not be 2..number of clients you see per day does not necessarily determines your Gross profit or net profit per say..Have you been to most renowned dental clinics in Nigeria? business is more than what you think.For the fact faith eyecare is earning big doesn't mean Nene dental clinic is not earning big or even more .I don't even care if there's huge money in private clinics or not. I might not even own one.A happy life is all I'm after.Is it not the same private clinics everyone is complaining about on naira land?

Like one nairalander said belle no fit worry cow make e slim reach goat...
No matter how bad it is an optometry clinic in naija is always more lucrative than a dental clinic of comparable stature.
Don't tell me about business.Optometry makes money both from consultation, commodity and procedures.Patient Inflow determines the amount of money u make through consultation and commodity sales.If people don't patronize u how do u sell ur cards?And commodity sale is very low in dental practice.Only in proceedure can u guys make some money.Then tell me how many proceedures the average dental clinic performs aside of tooth extraction and occasional filling?The only one that even had a little level of activity located at Costain area in Benin is in combination with an optometry clinic.
By all means pursue the good life.Thats every wise man's dream.To each his or her own.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by mannyiyke: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Metrofox:

Lol..hungry dentist grin misleading the general public , try leaving the comfort of government work and set up private make hunger wound you.. Optometry is simply politicized in Nigeria due to black man mentality.
In the USA it's a post graduate course(studies after a 4yr basic science course) just like medicine and they are the first doctors to be seen regarding eye health(primary eye care) before referral to any other health practitioner including the opthalmologist.

They deal directly with the optician who cuts and glazes the spectacle prescription , they are solely in charge of lenses including contacts. some opthalmologists just try to be greedy and can't give you a proper refraction.
Ophthalmologist are mainly in charge of the surgical aspects which even come once in a blue moon due to the fact that most people that require eye surgeries except for some rare cases do do in their old age (senile degeneration)e.g cataracts
Prescribing drugs is something both an optometrists and opthalmologists generally can do and it's not so lucrative because most drugs used are not that expensive even the most expensive for glaucoma (3k-4k).. In private practice an optometrist is far ahead of a dentist even in the north where dentists get the most patronage..
why shld u be lying. Do u know that dentists and medical doctors are almost d same. They have the same postgraduate school, d same nigerian medical and dental council, do residency programmes in their different specialties, earn d same salary and the two have equal right of being chief medical directors of teaching hospitals unlike other health professionals,
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Unlimited22: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cmanforall:

WRONG perception of Dentistry.
Dentists do not just handle toothache. Hope your grandma will also remove that tooth, if its due?
Note, Dentists can still do their postgraduate training to become Maxillo-facial surgeons...

Dentistry is better than Optometry in all ramifications.
If you have an eye problem, I know you'll prefer seeing a dispensing optician to save cost. But if you have adequate knowledge and want to seek a professional consultation with respect to your eye problems, you will go for an Ophthalmologist. NOT an Optometrist.

Optometry is not worth the 6years university stress.

And if u have a pathological problem that requires primary care, ull also see a dispensing optician
U hv a point, but please don't say it's not worth d stress, because it is.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by sightmedic: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2016
For more info click here: [url] www.sightmedic.com/2015/07/optometry-in-nigeria21.html?m=1 [/url]
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by fbabs(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cmanforall:

I know about optometrists...
Yes, they get lucky sometimes and retained after NYSC. Some places(especially Northern Nigeria) take them as medical Doctors because of the 'Dr' attached to their person, and most of them make maximum use of this to treat other ailments outside their eye region.

One came to a hospital(to meet a Med. Dr.) to seek some training in clinical skills(like a Med. Doctor) and diagnosis to aid him during NYSC and afterwards. This is because of the ongoing trend of Optometrists practicing as Med. Drs when posted to some regions of the country.

The advantage you can have as an Optometrist is to travel to Saudi Arabia. Yes, their government come to Nigeria annually to recruit Optometrists. I have many friends there in Saudi Arabia. It is in such case you can say Optometry is lucrative.

Another way they can make it is working in already established firms.
Thanks 4 dis eye-opening post.God bless U. R U an optometrist ?
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Cmanforall: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
fbabs:
Thanks 4 dis eye-opening post.God bless U. R U an optometrist ?

Thank you... I'm not. Just have lots of them as friends
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Fedric(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2016
originbm:

No matter how bad it is an optometry clinic in naija is always more lucrative than a dental clinic of comparable stature.
Don't tell me about business.Optometry makes money both from consultation, commodity and procedures.Patient Inflow determines the amount of money u make through consultation and commodity sales.If people don't patronize u how do u sell ur cards?And commodity sale is very low in dental practice.Only in proceedure can u guys make some money.Then tell me how many proceedures the average dental clinic performs aside of tooth extraction and occasional filling?The only one that even had a little level of activity located at Costain area in Benin is in combination clinic.
i had tried sending you a mail but couldn't due to the fact hat you haven't follow me. pls can i have your facebook or email address? mine is ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com pls just send me hi
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Fedric(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2016
originbm:

Don't tell me about business.Optometry makes money both from consultation, commodity and procedures.Patient Inflow determines the amount of money u make through consultation and commodity sales.If people don't patronize u how do u sell ur cards?And commodity sale is very low in dental practice.Only in proceedure can u guys make some money.Then tell me how many proceedures the average dental clinic performs aside of tooth extraction and occasional filling?The only one that even had a little level of activity located at Costain area in Benin is in combination with an optometry clinic.
By all means pursue the good life.Thats every wise man's dream.To each his or her own.
this is great 10 people couldn't defeat you, tumb up ORIGINMB, optometry is the bomb

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Samlo88(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
Lol.......dis tread has been turned to professional battle field...as I dey sight some great intellects in d house like dr. barr. originbm, Drdonzeez, Cmanforall & d rest...una weldone

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2016
Samlo88:
Lol.......dis tread has been turned to professional battle field...as I dey sight some great intellects in d house like dr. barr. originbm, Drdonzeez, Cmanforall & d rest...una weldone
I hail bros.. A
ll fields are lucrative..It only depends individual's perception.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2016
Samlo88:
I hail bros.. A
ll fields are lucrative..It only depends on individual's perception.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Samlo88(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
Yeah! Individual perception couple with diligent dedication to the profession one is professes
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by UGASEMMA(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=romzyxy post=31033258]
I graduated last yt. frm delta state university.[/quote Which course ]
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls I I graduate of physiology and I want to study opto opto uniben pls do uniben accept that fo optometry?
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Mikolion87(m): 3:07am On Apr 07, 2017
A few highlights about dentistry:

Yes dentistry can never be separated from medicine (Historically and professionally) because dentists are surgeons and by implication, are medical doctors who have followed a different path towards specializing, studying medicine alongside dental surgery. You can now understand why they are always linked to medicine. By virtue of their education in general medicine and surgery, they are medical doctors and treated as such (atleast in Nigeria), hence classified together with other medical doctors and paid same salary in public service. They perform complex surgical procedures ranging from repair of jaw or facial fractures, craniofacial surgeries, cleft lip/palate, other dental surgeries (within the teeth and mouth). They also treat a wide range of oral diseases medically (oral medicine).

They are hence fellows of the west African College of Surgeons and its equivalent.
By virtue of their training, their knowledge is not limited to the mouth, but the entire body, with special interest in the mouth and supporting structures. So, whether a dentist is patronized or not in private practice, it does not take away the fact that they are medical doctors by virtue of their training and work, whether they have a doctorate or bachelors degree (just like the physicians). Not all medical specialties is so Lucrative in private practice in Nigeria. But nonetheless, a doctor who has undergone some degree of medical training should not be under-rated, of which dentists are one. The passion to alleviate pains and cure ailments in humans should be the driving force of a Doctor.

4 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 05, 2017
originbm:

Am i mad to go for dentistry...i know what dentistry is quite well...and in nigeria it is not lucrative...abroad,i will have to concede that it is...in nigeria teeth care is virtually non existent...
who told u dat teeth is what a dentist cares for. I've read all ur lies. Even in private dental practice in Nigeria, dentistry is way ahead of optometry. It's just dat dental treatment is costly. Have u searched about oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral pathology and oral medicine (all branches of dentistry, to name a few)? I've seen a lot of oral and maxillofacial diseases in Nig. It's just dat poor pple lack money 4 those trtments, hence govt shld subsidize them. In d hospital setting, it's only med. Drs and dentists have rights and privilege to admit, treat and manage a patients. So, they're d only doctors in hospital. U shld only bear OD outside a hospital. Optometry is a branch of physics, and is under d headship of an ophthalmologist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=originbm post=44583346]

. Even ur board knows DAT.They respect themselves and admit only 25 in a class. There's no twisted version. In most parts of d world, medicine and dentistry always have one body except in d UK and d US and some parts of Europe. Even if both have separate bodies, they're still colleagues as is obtainable all over d world and still own d same pay.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 8:50pm On May 08, 2017
Mandeyy:
who told u dat teeth is what a dentist cares for. I've read all ur lies. Even in private dental practice in Nigeria, dentistry is way ahead of optometry. It's just dat dental treatment is costly. Have u searched about oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral pathology and oral medicine (all branches of dentistry, to name a few)? I've seen a lot of oral and maxillofacial diseases in Nig. It's just dat poor pple lack money 4 those trtments, hence govt shld subsidize them. In d hospital setting, it's only med. Drs and dentists have rights and privilege to admit, treat and manage a patients. So, they're d only doctors in hospital. U shld only bear OD outside a hospital. Optometry is a branch of physics, and is under d headship of an ophthalmologist.

Good, they lack money for it, so u remain hungry. Teeth care is not high on the health care needs of the average nigerian. Call anything you want to satisfy ur ego, the fact is dat dentistry in nigeria is limited to tooth extraction. If not for public health care that pays u for politics rather than ur work input,dentists would be beggars. How many successful dental clinics have survived in edo state? You guys keep on begging to open dental clinics together with optometrists so as to divert the high patient load that an eye clinic commands.If ur profession is so lucrative take up to 100 students in one academic year for 6yrs and see if yiur profession will not crumble naturally. Your eyes will be opened when u cant get a federal govt job, then you will know the definition of hunger. An optometrist can always find employment outside nigeria. Dentistry cannot boast of that.
You lied. Optometrists diagnose and treat in primary and secondary health care settings. Eye care is 75% private practice. How many ophthalmologists practice in govt hospitals ? Ophthalmologists routinely go to private practices owned by optometrists sharing flyers and asking for referral and offering rebate for each referral. Cry from today till tomorow, I'ld better read medical radiography than dentistry. At least those once can survive without govt.Despite the fact that u r "doctors" and are few, yet u spend yrs looking for internship placement space. Dentistry is a hungry profession , simple.
Have u never gone for an outreach? The line for eye care patients would be so long while that for dental care will be empty.In the end the dental students start assisting the medical students in the care of patients because they have nothing to do. Like I said before, a hungry optometry clinic is busier than a the average dental clinic.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by mendelian(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2017
I'm not always on the arguing side sha.
CODEH is the name given to the outreach organise by dental student. The last CODEH we went to at Amagba and Ugbo Even in Useh, made me conclude that dental disease /infections are common as common but people tend to live with it.... Even same also applies to opt...most persons who go to opt clinic are either student or the civil servant.... Have u seen a trader or market woman with lens or visiting an opt clinic...
same u will hardly see a market woman with a brace ....
Conclusively;;
In developed countries dentist make more than opt in both private and public practise
In Nigeria dentist make more than opt in public practise but in private practise it sure depends on the location
assuming u have 50 opt clinic in a city and 5 dental clinic which do u think will make more money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by mendelian(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
KATSINA— ABOUT 50 patients, including a three
-month-old baby, Anamu Fatima, have benefited from free facial deformity (correction) surgeries carried out by a team of medical experts from Cleft and Facial Deformity Foundation in Katsina State.
Among the lucky patients was Fatima, who was taken to Katsina from Minna, Niger State, by her parents with a case of cleft— a congenital defect.
Speaking with newsmen at the closing of the week-long exercise organised in collaboration with TY Danjuma Foundation, Founder of Cleft and Facial Deformity Foundation, Dr. Seidu A. Bello, said so far his foundation had offered free surgeries to about 692 patients in six years across the country.
Dr. Bello said the essence of the exercise was to serve as a platform to proffer a Nigerian solution to Nigerian problems of facial deformities by creating awareness and assisting the less-privileged.
The Maxillofacial Surgeon called for the establishment of facial deformity hospital in the country to help cater for the less-privileged who suffer from the disease.
He said the only facial deformity hospital in the country was established by NOMA Foundation, a foreign-based NGO, in Sokoto State, and that it is in a sorry state having been crippled following security challenges.
He said it is unacceptable for Nigerians to still go about with psychological disturbance of facial deformities, while others look elsewhere.
He called for more collaborations between professionals and the well-to-do in the society in order to combat the challenges posed by the scourge.
This happened this week...
There are many more people longing for this opportunity...
and somebody will say dentist don't excel in private practise....If he were to cost those surgeries eeh name millions he go count

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by drfeyisayo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Klinee:
there is no much different, its just that the opthamologist can perform only DEEP surgical operation but optometrist can only perform lesser surgery. They do virtually the same thing here in nigeria.
Optometrist dont perform surgeries at all! Thats for the opthalmologist.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Onikkalaw: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is it true dat an optometrist can undergo further training to be an ophthalmologist ?if yes pls wat is d steps and requirements
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Onikkalaw: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is it true dat an optometrist can become an ophthalmologist without needing to undergo training for MBBS ?if yes pls enlighten me on the steps and procedures
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Onikkalaw: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is it true dat an optometrist can become an ophthalmologist without needing to undergo training for MBBS ?if yes pls enlighten me on the steps and procedures
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Onikkalaw:
Capital NO
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Onikkalaw: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dbrainiac1:

Capital NO
am an optometrist student nd will like to go into ophthalmology as soon as am done with d six years u ve any idea of how I can go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / See Where Oil Riggers Live While On Offshore Oil Exploration: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.