Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant (1601 Views)

Administrative Assistant Needed At jraushub / Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Administrative Assistant Needed @ jraushub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by donald1010(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fellow nairalanders,plz can someone differentiate between personal assistant and administrative assistant? And which one is much better?? Thanks.
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 21, 2015
donald1010:
Fellow nairalanders,plz can someone differentiate between personal assistant and administrative assistant? And which one is much better?? Thanks.

Personal Assistant - this is wen ur assigned to assist a particular person, eg PA to the President or CEO or even MD of a company or business firm.

Administrative Assistant - this is wen ur assigned to a group of people or business organization, be it profit making or not.. Eg schools, ministry, financial organizations etc.

Note. Admin Assistant could also be attached to a single person depending on the job tyype..

This is my idea o..
Not from google..
U cn still ask google sha..
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by San2ski(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Personal Asst: you help the boss bring women. Wash cars. Go small small matter like dry cleaner. Carwash. Sometimes you wash madam motor and clothes too. You work more around the house. Boss pays you mostly from pocket. You can be kicked out if you look at his daughter anyhow

Admin/Executive Asst: You work around the office. The establishment pays you. More job security because you may not get to see the daughtee. Bigger and....
I don't kno again

Just my 2naira undecided

3 Likes

Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by San2ski(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Personal Asst: you help the boss bring women. Wash cars. Go small small matter like dry cleaner. Carwash. Sometimes you wash madam motor and clothes too. You work more around the house. Boss pays you mostly from pocket. You can be kicked out if you look at his daughter anyhow

Admin/Executive Asst: You work around the office. The establishment pays you. More job security because you may not get to see the daughter. Bigger and....
I don't kno again

Just my 2naira undecided
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by donald1010(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for all your responses..but plz if you have both offers @once, which one of them would you rather choose?? Plz no hash words! Thanks!
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
donald1010:
Thanks for all your responses..but plz if you have
both offers @once, which one of them would you rather choose?? Plz no hash words! Thanks!

My dear, it depends on which pay is bigger..

Tho professional growth matters..!!
Buh in Nigeria follow were d big bugs is o..
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by donald1010(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
What of in a situation whereby both of em are paying same amt like #50k ? Which would u go for plzzz
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by oggy89: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Go for PA Cos u will meet people while move around..u can even share ur cv in bigger places as u move around with ur boss
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by donald1010(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks all...appreciate ur response.
Re: Administrative Assistant & Personal Assistant by eolowu1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
NL pls help me, I graduated with DISTINCTION in statistics, I rily nid a job. dis is my email olowubusayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application / Pls I Nid A Sample Of Standard Cv .god Will Bless Anyone Dat Can Help Me With / How To Write A Good CV And Get That Job Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.