Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (32874 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

1. Having one, or even a few, very, very close
friends of the opposite sex.

2. Keeping passwords to social media, email,
computer log-ins, etc. a secret from your
spouse.

3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone
enters the room.

4. Refusing to have sex on a consistent basis.

5. Maintaining multiple email addresses for no
explainable reason.

6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts
from your bank account.

7. Insisting on maintaining separate bank accounts
to which you and your spouse do not have equal
access.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mirexxx, did you miss road?
Why this sectionundecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
Mirexxx, did you miss road?
Why this sectionundecided
you mad well. now go to bed smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
mirexxx:
you mad well. now go to bed smiley
Whateverundecided
Have fun child angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you make or recieve calls in coded tunes

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Samiceman: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
*Yawns*..... Am in for the night Jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Whateverundecided
Have fun momma cheesy
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by DeCritique(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mumu... There's no word like cheater.

It's "cheat"

I know you'd like to thank me wink

Don't bother!! cool

20 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
DeCritique:
... There's no word like cheater.

It's "cheat"

I know you'd like to thank me wink

Don't bother!! cool
of course there is sweetie smiley

Google is your friend wink

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by braine(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Telling lies...
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by DeCritique(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
mirexxx:
of course there is sweetie smiley

Google is your friend wink

Erm... Okay beauty, erm... lemme check it out already wink
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by uboma(m): 3:08am On Feb 21, 2015
DeCritique:

Erm... Okay beauty, erm... lemme check it out already wink

Busted, lol

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Kazrem(m): 5:21am On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

1. Having one, or even a few, very, very close
friends of the opposite sex.

spouse.

3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone
enters the room.

4. Refusing to have sex on a consistent basis.

5. Maintaining multiple email addresses for no
explainable reason.

6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts
from your bank account.

access.
mirexxx, how did you know? Do you cheat?
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Dotwillis1(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Not returning calls

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Kazrem:

mirexxx, how did you know? Do you cheat?
nope!
instead of u to read and learn na my matter u con carry 4 head ba?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Not returning calls
check the topic sweet smiley
"even if you are not" some ppl are naturally secretive even tho they are married
they may not be cheating buh their attitude towards their spouses make it seem so
sha not returning calls,not having sex,depositing money 2 account i dunno etc
2 me u're cheating oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
check the topic sweet smiley
"even if you are not" some ppl are naturally secretive even tho they are married
they may not be cheating buh their attitude towards their spouses make it seem so
sha not returning calls,not having sex,depositing money 2 account i dunno etc
2 me u're cheating oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol i actualy didnt noticed dah 'even if yhu r not part' smiley
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mifavour(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by englishmart(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
may God forgive the op.... She's so not saying the truth

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by LewisO: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
When will u learn how to say the truth for Christ Sake? undecided

Stop sharing lies, it's an eyesore to the community! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Romanciella(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
k
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mankan2k7(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
A
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by ademega(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
No human being can trust anybody with this kind of trait. Not possible.
And the fact is, if you do even 50% of this, you have skeletons in your cupboard

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
. grin.

I totally run front page today. Nobody fit follow me drag am.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by lilmax(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op haf join the sevens too
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by phayvoursky(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
OMO SPACEBOOKING DEY SWEET O. grin

IF E NO BE FRONT-PAGE I NO DE COMMENT.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by chinchong: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by magabounce(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
ok o
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by jerflakes(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
spouse.

Thats why its called password. It's meamt to be a secret.

access.

Why should she have equal access to my personal account?

You be John?

You wan make woman destroy you anytime abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.