Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother (2567 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by onila(f): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2015
bukolacole:
Onila, we are in the same shoe, I had never stayed with my mum before, and I want her to be at my wedding, my step mother is not in any way bad to me, she even sometimes buy me air time to call my mum, have been thinking of this for ages.
awwww smiley

why dont spend time with yr mama on holiday
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Ur dad and mum should sit together while ur step mum should sit with relatives in the crowd. IMO that's the only logical thing to do. Its your wedding...everybody needs to know and see the parent of the bride or groom. Its ur special day..so they should forget their difference for just one day and do it for your sake. I'm sure your step mother wouldn't object to that idea.
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by grimandevil: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
onila:

U have a step mother

My mum with sit down with her relatives and friends for sure

you are pretty by the way, chocolate beauty smiley

lezbian alert.
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by simdam500(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Onila done it again...

Invite me to confirm for myself undecided
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
onila:
shes( Tandullceblog) mean eh grin

Me mean?
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by bukolacole(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
onila:
awwww smiley

why dont spend time with yr mama on holiday
. She has remarried and has relocated to far Osun with her new Husband.
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 22, 2015
grimandevil:

lezbian alert.
oh c'mon! Come of it man.. Can't a lady compliment another? Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
onila:
It will kinda be awkward

my parents are divorced
does it mean, my father will be sitting next to his current wife cry undecided

and my mother will just be on her own sad

my mother, step mother and father have never attended an event together before

it will be kinda awkward
looking forward to the D day tho

much love, Onila kiss

Look for the movie "our family wedding" there is a similar situation in the movie.
Re: On My Wedding Day, Wondering How It Will Be, Step Mother And Real Mother by LaHeiress(f): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Hi dear, I personally think it depends on your relationship with both of them, I planned a wedding recently and the bride's parents were divorced with the father re married. The mum made it clear that she didn't want her people sitting anywhere near to her ex husband's people and we made that happen and all was cool but asides that, they all sat on the high table (that is, the mum, dad and step mùm) and all was fine.

It may be awkward but I'm sure they would be fine however the sitting arrangement is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Juices For Personal Consumption And Events In Port Harcourt / Irish Board Launches €1 Million Spirits Campaign In Nigeria / Event/party Supplies Store In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.