Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW (1218 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
President Jonathan commissioned the 750 Megawatt Olorunsogo Phase 2 Power Plant today, But while taking the President round the New facility tour the Chief Engineer of the Plant told Mr. President the Plants can only produce about 200 Megawatt of Electricity not 750MW as being speculated in the media and also By the Presidency. (Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Please watch the Video from 1:09:45 to 1:12:00 ( Just skip and watch for 2 Minutes and leave a comments) This government continue to Scam Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWFUEQEmws

Commissioning of NIPP 750MW Olorunsogo II Power Station By President Jonathan

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/908216849228690?notif_t=notify_me

Today in Ogun state, I commissioned the 750 Megawatt Olorunsogo Phase 2 Power Plant to the glory of God and the benefit of Nigerians. This project of the National Integrated Power Project, NIPP, will provide additional electricity to power the ongoing Transformation of Nigeria from the largest economy in Africa to a top 20 global economy. It is the goal of this administration to ensure that we work with all Nigerians to provide the infrastructure our nation needs to fulfill her remarkably great potential.
I appreciate the warm reception the people and leaders of Ogun State accorded me and my entourage during the visit. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by kodded(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2015
barnabasj:
President Jonathan commissioned the 750 Megawatt Olorunsogo Phase 2 Power Plant today, But while taking the President round the New facility tour the Chief Engineer of the Plant told Mr. President the Plants can only produce about 200 Megawatt of Electricity not 750MW as being speculated in the media and also By the Presidency. (Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Please watch the Video from 1:09:45 to 1:12:00 ( Just skip and watch for 2 Minutes and leave a comments) This government continue to Scam Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWFUEQEmws

Commissioning of NIPP 750MW Olorunsogo II Power Station By President Jonathan

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/908216849228690?notif_t=notify_me

Today in Ogun state, I commissioned the 750 Megawatt Olorunsogo Phase 2 Power Plant to the glory of God and the benefit of Nigerians. This project of the National Integrated Power Project, NIPP, will provide additional electricity to power the ongoing Transformation of Nigeria from the largest economy in Africa to a top 20 global economy. It is the goal of this administration to ensure that we work with all Nigerians to provide the infrastructure our nation needs to fulfill her remarkably great potential.
I appreciate the warm reception the people and leaders of Ogun State accorded me and my entourage during the visit. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2015
forget the electricity generation in the area has been boosted either ways. 250 or 750 mega watt but what if the election took place as scheduled?
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by halimaabi: 1:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Leave al, this brainless APC people looking for fault and loophole I did not even bother myself to watch it because the devil himself is scared of APC LIES.

6 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Mubbyleey(m): 2:14am On Feb 21, 2015
When i called jona a bastard liar... One di.ck head quote me...
GMB till Jona repents...

3 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by minister2015: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ is just a pathological liar!
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Obaiyski(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Why all this hate on GEJ.. Haters are liable to die young ooh..

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by ellechrystal(f): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Even if it supplies 1MW he has done well.
Let's learn to appreciate little things abeg.
Until he starts supplying power from or with his nose, that's wen u ppl will b happy.
Haba.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
So there is a generation anyway. Some people are so sadistic about their own country that they get down on their knees and pray for the president not to perform. We are going forward, backward is not an option. Please Gej more of these plants even if na 1MW own.

2 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by hopilo: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2015
@OP repent for all liars will go to hell.
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
@hopilo Please watch the video before you crucify me. PDP continues to Scam Nigeria
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by egift(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
The falsehood in this administration is alarming.

Sai Buhari 2015.
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is the Update on the Plant?
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Transformation Agenda to Scam Nigeria.
Re: Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW by Flets: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
All sadists in Nigeria found a common platform in APC

Kill all APC supporters and politicians and Nigeria will be heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Godswill Akpabio / Public Service Announcement Concerning The Election, By Pstchris Oyakhilome! / Fight Happening Right Now Inside The Collation Center Photo/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.