Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 (10974 Views)

Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 / Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by carrybreeze: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Let's wait and c who gets beaten.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Ahmeduana(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
Biggest fight in history?? What of moh'd Ali vs mike tyson?
UHMN! OR NA MY EYES NO SEE THE THING WEY TYPE? MUHAMMMED ALI vs MIKE TYSON? When were you born?

3 Likes

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
aim5:
I can't wait till both of these fools retire. Its about dam.n time they fought. Let them fight so us "true boxing fans" can focus on the real fighters in the sport.
Lol. Boxer of life like you grin grin
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by 0b1nna: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Will the sugar mummy teach me how to punch & jab @topconnect? If not, keep her all to your self. Isi aki.

Discussing Sugarmummy ish on a boxing bout thread.
Smdh!
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Truth234(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2015
aim5:

Oh God, I hate that guy. I hope Deontay Wilder knocks him out so he can go back to Eastern Europe... boring mess.

You are speaking boxing, Dereck Chisora was close to putting him down same with David Haye that is why they never get rematch. UK guys are the most likely to get the job done.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Truth234(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2015
ddippset:
one of them would have a 'foot injury' before that date, and the other would probably 'disagree' on the finances. this fight will never happen. both guys are afraid of each other. for them both, the fear of defeat is far greater than the glory of victory.

Go and learn act of contract signing. Its sealed and signed!
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by SirBlack999(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Floyd earning $120,000,000 for a fight? Imagine changing that to naira.it's high time i joined boxing.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Na dem sabi.
Wait...

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by instinctg(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2015
at last,maywheather is purely a business man
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by ddippset(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Truth234:

Go and learn act of contract signing. Its sealed and signed!
very rude boy you! btw, millions of contracts get broken, esp in sports. go and learn the ART of human unreliabilty.

1 Like

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by blackjack21(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Truth234:

You already know, Money ready to show the world why he is unbeaten. 47-0, we making it 48 come May 2.
Don't think Manny gon' be a walk over. He is dangeroux

1 Like

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
omg!!... greatest fight of the century.. go MANNY!! !

1 Like

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Truth234(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
blackjack21:

Don't think Manny gon' be a walk over. He is dangeroux

He is dangerous but Money gonna take him to the clinic. The finest defensive boxer, Manny is a fighter but this is boxing.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by tiarwale: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
ode nie
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Truth234(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2015
ddippset:
very rude boy you! btw, millions of contracts get broken, esp in sports. go and learn the ART of human unreliabilty.

May 2 bro!
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2015
[i][/i]i rep TMT big tym...manny is going down... cool[i][/i]i rep TMT big tym...manny is going down...
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by watchindelta(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2015
I luvv both of them undecided but thier must be one winner undecided
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by tefund(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2015
either can win
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by joncom(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
SuperSuave:

You won't understand. Much anticipated match. Its like messi vs ronaldo, no dull moment. Its actually the biggest match in OUR history.

1 Like

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by benega: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
E don set grin
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Badosqi(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Hiar!!! Yes yes yes yes!
Finally, time for Pacman to put an end to Mayweather's unbeaten run. Yeye boy looking for ways to boycott the match, God and fans pass you na oo.
#TeamPacqiao

1 Like

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Ewuro4: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Don't wanna anticipate the PPV rate .. $200 bucks at most ?? shocked
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Badosqi(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
alwayscalm:
[i][/i]i rep TMT big tym...manny is going down... cool[i][/i]i rep TMT big tym...manny is going down...
Manny will surprise you ooo
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Badosqi(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Truth234:

He is dangerous but Money gonna take him to the clinic. The finest defensive boxer, Manny is a fighter but this is boxing.
Manny Manny Manny Yes Yes Yes. 47 unbeaten must end this time.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Badosqi(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Ewuro4:
Don't wanna anticipate the PPV rate .. $200 bucks at most ?? shocked
I don't expect it to be dat high.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Truth234(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Badosqi:
Manny Manny Manny Yes Yes Yes. 47 unbeaten must end this time.

Yes like Manny lost to Marquez that Money schooled or Bradley that fans said he is not mature enough to face Money. May 2
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by kullozone(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
aim5:

Oh God, I hate that guy. I hope Deontay Wilder knocks him out so he can go back to Eastern Europe... boring mess.

oya name the ones you like na!
seems you hate any boxer who's popular
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by newacca: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2015
They are both my favourites. I feel sad to see Floyd end his career and unbeaten runs this way. sad Manny has tasted both victory and success. Manny is mean! Floyd is fast and furious, but Manny is smart and resilient. I give it to PacMan, not because he is my birthday mate, cheesy but cos he has been working on this bout as if his life depends on it.
They are both great fighters, but Manny is gonna win this. I'm betting With my old Cartier 205 wrist watch. grin

Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by Ewuro4: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Badosqi:
I don't expect it to be dat high.

I'm watching sports enter now.. forecasted revenue is $400M , 60/40 split and we know Fairmoney gets the giant share.

We'll see. I hope you're right coz UFC 183( Vegas) is still $59.99 on PPV.
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
tiarwale:
ode nie
werey ni iwo ati family e
Re: Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 by UnknownT: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2015
FMW jr may likely pull out abi off citing one injury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert / Print Your Bet9ja Pool Codes Here For Free! / Why Man Utd Don't Sign African Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.