Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter (35762 Views)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by asadike(f): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think am now in full support of biafra and mend. This country is never meant to be.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Very pathetic. May God see our soldiers through these evil circle
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Elgaxton(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
20 years of service in the army and you ended up as a sergeant. How? Abeg this story no tally at all.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by isan(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by corozy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Ewu. Now that yu have given us the boko haram news of them chasing our soldiers, yu are happy rite. Child of hate and anger.
Your plans of seeing Naija overrun by BH will not work.

Naija will surely overcome. And all yu janjaweeeeds can do is deactivate ur acct and go into hiding. Fooooools

GEJ till yu get sense.
look at this stupid fool abeg..........wel it's becoz ur father or any of ur family member is nt a soldr dat y u are lamenting rabbish.....if assuming the ryt weapons are provided the killing of soldrs wil nt be like dis,and u are here screaming Clueless Gej til u join becom Bokoharam rubbish....
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by neocortex: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is more of operational error than what the OP will want us to believe.
A single battle is not enough reason to abandon your duty.
Being a soldier should never be expected to be a bed of roses and we can all see that the soldiers were happy to go for foreign missions but are sad to protect Nigerians.

We need more patriotic people in the Nigerian army, not just salary earners.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by corozy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Elgaxton:
20 years of service in the army and you ended up as a sergeant. How? Abeg this story no tally at all.
guy u nver see anytin...dr is a soja in my baracks he did more dan 20yrs in d millitary and retired wit corporal....i swear
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Sunnymatey(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
I hereby move this motion, ''that 5% of every political office holders' monthly earnings be deducted and use for dis fight against terrorism. Anyone that object should be seen as BH sponsors and be treated as such''. #5%4terrorism. Youth support dis lofty idea to secure our 2morrow.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by yvonnechacha: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Unemadu:
Many years of millitary foray into politics has destroyed our millitary over so many years. Our military never really saw real battles, only peace keeping missions.

So much so that this deserter now complains of being fed with "tasteless rice"

So much so that they were looking foward to foreign missions because they know its all about making money without shooting a bullet.

Joining the millitary is " man know man" and highly favours some particular section of the country.

Soldiers fight and soldiers die that is what they sign up for and not to sit and be feeding fat.

Best wishes to the fighting men and women in the theater of war.
Best Comment so far
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by atakamus: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some people say Nigeria needs deliverance. I think it is through. The deliverance we need is to chase these PDP guys out of power and allow Buhari who knows about military operations to change the course of the practices in the present military practice. Corruption everywhere even to the detriment of the security of the country. God have mercy on us.
God save us in this country. See what PDP has turned Nigeria to within the last 16 years. Vote them out.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by BlackTechnology: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
SergeAlain:
Have thoroughly read and digested the accounts of this soldier. I have never been in the army and so my comments cannot be out of experience. However, i have followed military history and technology for over 20 years and so i have a number of opinions based on what i have seen/read from other military campaigns etc.

In general let me start by saying that the Nigerian Army has not been professionally run since the days of IBB when it became a legitimate govt tactic to under equip and under train the military for fear of coups. Gen Ihejirika admitted when he took over that there had been no training exercises for years before he came in, troops were forbidden to even warm the tanks and fighting vehicles lest it became an excuse for mobilising for a coup. thus many of those equipment were patently serviceable by the time the BH insurgency escalated late 2013. Bearing that in mind the soldier in question had not been involved in real military maneuvers since he returned from Sierra Leone.

1. It is obvious that the soldiers were already scared once they heard they were going to the North East (in the training camp), and so they were actually already defeated. All that was needed was for BH to show up and they were ready to run. Hence the insistence on Aircraft, helicopters and tanks to do the main fighting so that they would be left with only mopping up. Mean while the Boko haram you are fighting is armed mainly with what you guys throw away/abandon as you are fleeing.

2. He made mention of the enemy using anti aircraft guns against men. For the un initiated this is true. BH uses high calibre guns from 12.7mm to 23mm mounted on trucks against the Nigerian Army, and the effect is deadly. However, we have now gotten to where the Soldiers are so scared that the mere sound of those guns appears to make them flee. What then would the Army do if it was involved in a conventional war (the soldier mentioned conventional war as if he were wishing for it Lolz) where the other army is well armed like yourself. E.g. If we actually got into a war with Chad or cameroun, these same soldiers would face sustained pounding by artillery (105mm to 155mm) and motars (81mm to 120mm) sometimes for days before you see the enemy infantry. Whereas Boko haram's anti aircraft guns have a range of 1.5 to 2km, some of the conventional artillery have ranges of over 15km. In fact what would the Army do if they were bombed by chad's Mig 29 fighter jets? In summary, if you cant cope with insurgents, dont even talk of conventional war, you would be a non starter.

3. He talked about adversity on the war front. I will respond with two stories-
a. During the Falklands war in 1982, the British army attacked the islands to recover them from Argentina (you can google it if you are interested). The plan was for soldiers to be airlifted from one battle to another by helicopters. Most of the choppers were based on a container ship called HMS Atlantic conveyor. Unfortunately fairly early in the war, Argentine aircraft attacked and sunk the ship with all the helicopters on board. As a result the British Royal Marines and Parachute regiments had to walk over 80miles from the landing point at Port San Carlos to the main Argentine strong hold in the capital Port Stanley. They achieved this carrying over 120 pounds of equipment each! In sometimes freezing climatic conditions and while enduring stiff rear guard actions from Argentine commandos. They still did their job. They did not use this as an excuse to run away.

b. The Biafrans faced continuously superior odds sometimes with no food for days, but they stood and fought for 30 months before surrendering. The soldier talks about receiving N1,000 per day vs N5,000 per day. Is this why he ran away? by the way where was he spending this money in a war zone? The issue bils down to resolve, and sadly it speaks about how seriously we take our Country to start with.

4. He mentioned being issued 3 magazines (i guess of at least 20-30 bullets each). The adequacy of this is relative. In the British Army a combat load of about 6-7 magazines were customary. However, it would be nice to check how many bullets the Boko Haram fighters carry each, and you might be surprised. As an example we may revisit the case of the Biafran Army. Those brave boys were sometimes sent into battle with as few as 10 bullets each. However, their saving grace was that they mostly carried Mauser and Le Enfield bolt action rifles (what you might call 'cock and shoot') this tends to make the soldier try to make every round count unlike when you have an auto rifle. The other matter is of course the range of your weapon--- In the North East engagement ranges of over 500m are normal, whereas the Nigerian Army standard issue weapon the AK 47 is only accurate to about 250m (this is no short range, bear in mind that at 200m a man is about the height of a small pencil and very few soldiers can shoot accurately at that range irrespective of the weapon they are carrying). Thus the bottom line is fire discipline. Hold your fire until the enemy closes to within your accurate shooting range e.g. 150m and then give them hell!!! To achieve this you need disciplined soldiers, who are accustomed to being shot at. Disciplined soldiers who before hand have dug real deep dug outs with proper sandbagged positions, so that once your head is down, you are safe even from shelling by 155mm artillery (except of course there was a direct hit). Just consider, a force of 300 soldiers each with 30 bullets. If they achieve even a 20% hit ratio, each man would hit 6 enemy. I.e. Boko Haram would have taken 1,800 casualties. This is a bit theoretical, but you can see that 3(90 bullets) magazines (per man)well utilized would have stopped the BH in their tracks.

In summary, the work of a Soldier is not easy and it is clear many people in the Army today dont know what they are there for. When you live in free accommodation, enjoy free transport (as staff), free clothing for 5 days of the week, and draw a salary. You should DO your job when the time comes. Complain about the N4,000 short fall after you have won, and see if Nigerians will not fight for you to get your money.

Men are defined not by how they respond when times are easy, but how they react to adversity!!

IT IS INSTRUCTIVE THAT NOT ALL THE SOLDIERS IN QUESTION CHOSE TO RUN AWAY! Some who suffered the same issues as him are still diligently doing their job and are involved today in the crushing of this same Boko haram whom this soldier is making to appear invincible and immortal!!!

I rest my case sirs!

Perfect

God bless you

To add to your points

Man know Man has killed the military

That's why we must eliminate the part of the recruitment process that seeks the signature of a serving military officer, senator, LGA chairman etc

Let the person bring a letter of origin with other credentials cool
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
poiZon:

liberia n sierra leone was peace mission not war!
this is d real war jst like what bush sent us arrmy to irag n afghan. even with their superior powers n arsenal they lost men of valour too n we dnt evn knw hw much was sunk into the war.
if u see hw soldiers lobby to go on peace mission u will weep for this country
What an idiot. The Nigerian colonel shot in the head by a sniper in sierra Leone. The Nigerian pow's nko. There are so many videos on YouTube . It was war....the ecomog and local hunters fought hand in hand to liberate those countries.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by signz: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
SergeAlain:
Have thoroughly read and digested the accounts of this soldier. I have never been in the army and so my comments cannot be out of experience. However, i have followed military history and technology for over 20 years and so i have a number of opinions based on what i have seen/read from other military campaigns etc.

In general let me start by saying that the Nigerian Army has not been professionally run since the days of IBB when it became a legitimate govt tactic to under equip and under train the military for fear of coups. Gen Ihejirika admitted when he took over that there had been no training exercises for years before he came in, troops were forbidden to even warm the tanks and fighting vehicles lest it became an excuse for mobilising for a coup. thus many of those equipment were patently serviceable by the time the BH insurgency escalated late 2013. Bearing that in mind the soldier in question had not been involved in real military maneuvers since he returned from Sierra Leone.

1. It is obvious that the soldiers were already scared once they heard they were going to the North East (in the training camp), and so they were actually already defeated. All that was needed was for BH to show up and they were ready to run. Hence the insistence on Aircraft, helicopters and tanks to do the main fighting so that they would be left with only mopping up. Mean while the Boko haram you are fighting is armed mainly with what you guys throw away/abandon as you are fleeing.

2. He made mention of the enemy using anti aircraft guns against men. For the un initiated this is true. BH uses high calibre guns from 12.7mm to 23mm mounted on trucks against the Nigerian Army, and the effect is deadly. However, we have now gotten to where the Soldiers are so scared that the mere sound of those guns appears to make them flee. What then would the Army do if it was involved in a conventional war (the soldier mentioned conventional war as if he were wishing for it Lolz) where the other army is well armed like yourself. E.g. If we actually got into a war with Chad or cameroun, these same soldiers would face sustained pounding by artillery (105mm to 155mm) and motars (81mm to 120mm) sometimes for days before you see the enemy infantry. Whereas Boko haram's anti aircraft guns have a range of 1.5 to 2km, some of the conventional artillery have ranges of over 15km. In fact what would the Army do if they were bombed by chad's Mig 29 fighter jets? In summary, if you cant cope with insurgents, dont even talk of conventional war, you would be a non starter.

3. He talked about adversity on the war front. I will respond with two stories-
a. During the Falklands war in 1982, the British army attacked the islands to recover them from Argentina (you can google it if you are interested). The plan was for soldiers to be airlifted from one battle to another by helicopters. Most of the choppers were based on a container ship called HMS Atlantic conveyor. Unfortunately fairly early in the war, Argentine aircraft attacked and sunk the ship with all the helicopters on board. As a result the British Royal Marines and Parachute regiments had to walk over 80miles from the landing point at Port San Carlos to the main Argentine strong hold in the capital Port Stanley. They achieved this carrying over 120 pounds of equipment each! In sometimes freezing climatic conditions and while enduring stiff rear guard actions from Argentine commandos. They still did their job. They did not use this as an excuse to run away.

b. The Biafrans faced continuously superior odds sometimes with no food for days, but they stood and fought for 30 months before surrendering. The soldier talks about receiving N1,000 per day vs N5,000 per day. Is this why he ran away? by the way where was he spending this money in a war zone? The issue bils down to resolve, and sadly it speaks about how seriously we take our Country to start with.

4. He mentioned being issued 3 magazines (i guess of at least 20-30 bullets each). The adequacy of this is relative. In the British Army a combat load of about 6-7 magazines were customary. However, it would be nice to check how many bullets the Boko Haram fighters carry each, and you might be surprised. As an example we may revisit the case of the Biafran Army. Those brave boys were sometimes sent into battle with as few as 10 bullets each. However, their saving grace was that they mostly carried Mauser and Le Enfield bolt action rifles (what you might call 'cock and shoot') this tends to make the soldier try to make every round count unlike when you have an auto rifle. The other matter is of course the range of your weapon--- In the North East engagement ranges of over 500m are normal, whereas the Nigerian Army standard issue weapon the AK 47 is only accurate to about 250m (this is no short range, bear in mind that at 200m a man is about the height of a small pencil and very few soldiers can shoot accurately at that range irrespective of the weapon they are carrying). Thus the bottom line is fire discipline. Hold your fire until the enemy closes to within your accurate shooting range e.g. 150m and then give them hell!!! To achieve this you need disciplined soldiers, who are accustomed to being shot at. Disciplined soldiers who before hand have dug real deep dug outs with proper sandbagged positions, so that once your head is down, you are safe even from shelling by 155mm artillery (except of course there was a direct hit). Just consider, a force of 300 soldiers each with 30 bullets. If they achieve even a 20% hit ratio, each man would hit 6 enemy. I.e. Boko Haram would have taken 1,800 casualties. This is a bit theoretical, but you can see that 3(90 bullets) magazines (per man)well utilized would have stopped the BH in their tracks.

In summary, the work of a Soldier is not easy and it is clear many people in the Army today dont know what they are there for. When you live in free accommodation, enjoy free transport (as staff), free clothing for 5 days of the week, and draw a salary. You should DO your job when the time comes. Complain about the N4,000 short fall after you have won, and see if Nigerians will not fight for you to get your money.

Men are defined not by how they respond when times are easy, but how they react to adversity!!

IT IS INSTRUCTIVE THAT NOT ALL THE SOLDIERS IN QUESTION CHOSE TO RUN AWAY! Some who suffered the same issues as him are still diligently doing their job and are involved today in the crushing of this same Boko haram whom this soldier is making to appear invincible and immortal!!!

I rest my case sirs!

Wonderful piece Sir.

We need you, Henry120, Agagust and other guys like you who are knowledgeable to continue to enlighten most of us. I know it can be frustrating trying to educate us because some people here in NL have ulterior motive due to political affiliations while some can be very annoying. Please anytime you see threads that has to do with d military like this, try and put in a word or two. wink

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Elgaxton:
My friends dad is a warrant officer 2. I believe that's two level above sergeant. The man joined the army over 30 years ago. They are NCO's.

Private-lance coporal-corporal-seargent-
he probably spent at least 4 years on each rank. Looks normal.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by tonychristopher: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bullsshhitt

It's not weapon but cowardice

Biafran fought with little weapon but they were brave ..just sabotage made em

A bad workman quarels with his tool

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by stebell(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
corozy:
look at this stupid fool abeg..........wel it's becoz ur father or any of ur family member is nt a soldr dat y u are lamenting rabbish.....if assuming the ryt weapons are provided the killing of soldrs wil nt be like dis,and u are here screaming Clueless Gej til u join becom Bokoharam rubbish....

Illiterate. Go thro ma post and tell me where yu see me insulting our gallant troops.

Ewu Gambia.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by pamcode(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Man look at the type of guerilla tactics used by the boko guys --- suicide evasion and then mass destruction using anti-craft guns damn, The best way for us to win is using Air strikes or else we are gonna lose.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by publicenemy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

You should be ashamed of this poo you just dropped.
Even if you catch GEJ raping your mum in the anus you will still shout GEJ till....hell fire. I pity you.

I love you.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by jpphilips(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unemadu:
Many years of millitary foray into politics has destroyed our millitary over so many years. Our military never really saw real battles, only peace keeping missions.

So much so that this deserter now complains of being fed with "tasteless rice"

So much so that they were looking foward to foreign missions because they know its all about making money without shooting a bullet.

Joining the millitary is " man know man" and highly favours some particular section of the country.

Soldiers fight and soldiers die that is what they sign up for and not to sit and be feeding fat.

Best wishes to the fighting men and women in the theater of war.

The guy was actually talking like a politician, imagine complaining of tasteless rice?
This guys are trained to have high endurance, did he see any tasteless rice when his colleagues marched from Sierra Leone to Liberia on foot?
That crude mobilization was what made people like Jack Straw to eulogise them as the best infantry in the world, because anyother sane nation will mobilize its men with transport equipments, today, they want to eat fried rice and chicken at the front.

Some one need to go remind those guys that they are regular army not boyscout or militia.

I understand the part of equipment and aircover but we must be careful while fixing culpability where it belongs void of sentiments.
The last deserter claimed that "Shilka" artillery guns were not mobilized at all for this war, meanwhile a foreign journalist who got videos of one of our fights caught "Shilka" in action.

Is the Shilka not equivalent to the AA guns used by Bokoharam? it is even worse because, boko will mount AA on soft skinned Hilux truck while our Shilka is armoured with radar capabilities, so why will a soldier be complaining of Boko's AA guns when he has a "Shilka"?

Another question we need to ask is, though we have seen Shilka in action elsewhere, how many are they that are battle ready and not grounded by corruption?

Still on equipment, I have not seen any special equipment the Chadians are fighting with that we dont have perhaps the aircover they enjoy and intelligence from France and US, yet they are getting results.
The presence of the Chadians is the real game changer in this war.

If an armed soldier cannot stand up to corruption and death sentence by giving his commander the Kaduna Nzeogwu treatment, who will eventually lead him to his death BTW, I dont see any reason they should be complaining to helpless civilians.

The casualty figures in this war is very worrisome, I heard that DSS are not getting boko reports on site because almost all their operatives there are dead, casualty figures now is estimated at nearly 20, 000 on the Nigerian side.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
WendellSimilin:

The English is too refined for a Nigerian soldier? grin How many Nigerian soldiers have you spoken to? Very hilarious statement...and if you think this story is a fiction from somebody's imagination,then I have nothing to say to you.

Most Nigerian brains are set permanently on stereotypic frequencies imagine what that oaf said.
I have seen a sergeant with a Masters degree the only reason they remain on old rank is that the army only recognise point of entry qualifications.
To say a sergeant cannot speak English is the height of Naivety.

Is that not supposed to be an interview? even if the guy made grammatical blunders, the press will fix it before publishing, what is the editor there for? I don't expect better from a Nigerian brain though.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by jpphilips(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
rabzy:

Please don't mention the chadians and cameroonians. What have they done, when did they join d war, and what have they done that the Nigerian army has not done 10 fold. BH has turned these countries into launching pads and if not the outcry of the NA and subsequently france's pressure they would have still be sitting on their asses.

You are not updated so better Shut up. The entry of the Chadians is the game changer here, our commanders are hiding behind equipment to extort the government.
Apart from their airforce of just 2 planes, what else does the Chadians have that we don't?

What is that artillery they have that we don't? The arms excuse is just the excuse to hide the inefficiency of our military.

First deserter said he was given only one mag (30 rounds), second deserter said 3 mags (ie 90 rounds) what am I supposed to believe?

Those women should desert for the men to fight, these deserters are not only a national embarrassment but a distraction to the gallant men.

Standing a Chadian soldier side by side with a Nigerian soldier will make you give this deserter a knock on the head, Most Chadians can't even afford bullet proof vests.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by jpphilips(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
chronique:
Unfortunately,I don't believe this for two reasons.

1. OP is a confirmed BH supporter. He's always excited about stories that portray the NA as weak,and BH as having the upper hand in this battle. I remember how He gave the recent victory over BH,to Chad and was placing a bet on BH to overrun the NA some few weeks back when they(BH) attacked Maiduguri.

2. Secondly,the soldier in the story claims they were initially preparing to go on a peace keeping mission in Liberia in this february before being posted to go fight in the N.E. From the much I know,I do not think Nigeria is currently involved in any peace keeping mission in Liberia. Those sent on peace keeping missions in Mali,have been recalled back. So what peace keeping mission exactly,was this soldier going for in Liberia?

Look at what an adult is saying

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by acunon: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good one
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Franzeez(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2015
SirAweezy:

My friend will you keep quiet! What boko haram are you fighting and you are having access to the internet right noow... Where are you serving? Do you see the way boko haram took over 243 battalion in mongunu(if yo are a soldier anyway). All soldiers deserted their command...including senior officers... I'm still looking for my brother till date army has no info abt is where-about. The last time he was shot by the BH. The family treated him with their own money.. By the time he reported to back to base.. Some1 had been collecting is bonus fee(the one giving to multinational joint task force) and signing for collection.

Please don't say what you don't know... You don't call such a man lazy next time...

Your brother is a lazy fool. Oh, so who told you I can't have my phone here with me? Secondly stop saying what you dont know. We have no reply to give you. U said your family treated your brother. That's a lie, because wounded soilders are not let out back to family, they are taken straight to military hospital. May be your brother was trying to abscond and got bulleted. Lol ...... Perherps bullet injury are not treated without police report and any police station must give report to civilians not military. Tell that lie to the chickens
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by SirAweezy(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Franzeez:

Your brother is a lazy fool. Oh, so who told you I can't have my phone here with me? Secondly stop saying what you dont know. We have no reply to give you. U said your family treated your brother. That's a lie, because wounded soilders are not let out back to family, they are taken straight to military hospital. May be your brother was trying to abscond and got bulleted. Lol ...... Perherps bullet injury are not treated without police report and any police station must give report to civilians not military. Tell that lie to the chickens

My friend... My brother saved a whole barrack in Bama as at last year, when boko haram came in pretending to be nepa... He is a hero, very popular one.

You are the one who is a bloody civillian... Let me tell you how it goes... "Mofo" during the engagement, when he was shot... He was taking to the military hospital and they removed the bullet, but your incompetent military hospital didn't fully removed the bullet so his leg started getting swollen again... He went back to the same hospital and was there for 2months, they finally said they were going to cut the leg, that was when my dad came in.. And he was transfer to yaba, at our cost, treated for one full year... While he send signal every 2months, at the end the doctor advice that they should not allow him wear boot anymore, after a year and some months he went back to his command, even when every one beg him not to go back... Will you call sch a fellow a "lazy fool"?

I still insist you are not a military.. If you are you identify with the problem I've explain earlier.... I pray they draft you to the battle front soon, if you actally are...

Currently I'm prevy to lots of info than you are.. I know abt most of the ops.. My friend it obvious you are small boy... Wasted enough time on you already.. Take care!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by nex(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2015
It's very unfortunate how the Nigerian Military has fallen. Look at how Cameroon has dealt decisively with Boko Haram in every encounter. See what corruption has done to us. It started with 10%, now more than 80% of the funding government releases for any project is embezzled, and that includes funding for our military.

PDP has ruined us all!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Franzeez(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirAweezy:

My friend... My brother saved a whole barrack in Bama as at last year, when boko haram came in pretending to be nepa... He is a hero, very popular one.

You are the one who is a bloody civillian... Let me tell you how it goes... "Mofo" during the engagement, when he was shot... He was taking to the military hospital and they removed the bullet, but your incompetent military hospital didn't fully removed the bullet so his leg started getting swollen again... He went back to the same hospital and was there for 2months, they finally said they were going to cut the leg, that was when my dad came in.. And he was transfer to yaba, at our cost, treated for one full year... While he send signal every 2months, at the end the doctor advice that they should not allow him wear boot anymore, after a year and some months he went back to his command, even when every one beg him not to go back... Will you call sch a fellow a "lazy fool"?

I still insist you are not a military.. If you are you identify with the problem I've explain earlier.... I pray they draft you to the battle front soon, if you actally are...

Currently I'm prevy to lots of info than you are.. I know abt most of the ops.. My friend it obvious you are small boy... Wasted enough time on you already.. Take care!

Your lazy brother that can't save himself, saved a barracks? You must be high on weed. Ur brother is lazy, stop spoiling our job cos of stupid statement u credit to ur bro.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by SirAweezy(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Franzeez:

Your lazy brother that can't save himself, saved a barracks? You must be high on weed. Ur brother is lazy, stop spoiling our job cos of stupid statement u credit to ur bro.

I wish you know me, and know the person you are talking abt... You won't say all this poo.. Mr Self acclaim soldier... Was it not on thursday that the search and rescue ops begin in mongunu... What I'm telling u... Eveen the brigade commandant of Reece batalion took to his heel (that morning Boko haram attacked). It's so obvious you aint a soldier...
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by Franzeez(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
SirAweezy:

I wish you know me, and know the person you are talking abt... You won't say all this poo.. Mr Self acclaim soldier... Was it not on thursday that the search and rescue ops begin in mongunu... What I'm telling u... Eveen the brigade commandant of Reece batalion took to his heel (that morning Boko haram attacked). It's so obvious you aint a soldier...

Your brother is lazy, bust tarnishing the image of our job

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by SirAweezy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Franzeez:

Your brother is lazy, bust tarnishing the image of our job

Sorry to tell you that he is late... Just confirm that.. He died in the attack... I pray your family won't face such soon..
Re: BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter by markbutcher: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents / Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.