Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT (1249 Views)

Weststar Announces The Return Of FIAT To Nigeria, Makers Of Ferrari And Maserati / 2017 Maserati Levante: The Beauty Or The Beast? / Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT by AutosBay(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Which of these concept vehicles would you choose? The Maserati Alfieri or the Volkswagen Vision GT?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT by chuka5000(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
They both look deadly. Whats their strength. In terms of engine horse power, brake and transmission.
Re: Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT by lonelydora: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
More car details needed before I make my decision. Hint: I hope "e no dey drink fuel"?

Na joke I dey ooo.
Re: Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
AutosBay:
Which of these concept vehicles would you choose? The Maserati Alfieri or the Volkswagen Vision GT?

None for they're just concept cars at the end of the day, they'll never make it to production line! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Availon / Car Quiz : The Auto Brand Volkswagen Originates From Which Country? / Toyota RAV4 Vs Ford Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.