Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test (1048 Views)

Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone / The Hurdles In NNPC's New Model To Revive The Refineries . / Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test by Gwan2(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Good mornin pals......help my frnd by ur contributions pls.

My frnd has many expectations for 2015 one of wich is diz NNPC apt test he wrote since december, as a result he abstain frm our normal ritual of hanging out n drinking during d Chrismas festivity on da ground dat he wants to keep himself pure...although we cajoled him to partake thereby forcing him to drink...he later regreted his actions n was committed to God nt until afta dia church seasonal fast wich he partook dedicatedly, immediately afta da fast he went astray again, mayb cos da flesh is stronger dan da spirit...
So nw da problem is he is yet to receive dis much anticipated NNPC invite wich is makin him moody n worried blaming us for makin him drink during da Chrismas break n also blaming his Gf for coming afta dia church annual fast.
MA QUESTION IS DOES SOMEONE SINS COUNT IN THIS PARTICULAR SCENARIO IGNORING HIZ DAYZ OF SPIRITUAL DEDICATION?
Re: Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2015
When u wil tel dem not to morocate wit girls, dey won't hear lol.
Re: Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test by ecstasycity(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
cant stop laughing
Re: Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test by hayoakins(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
He needs to reevaluate his salvation.

It is neither by might nor by strength but by the spirit says the Lord. Drinking and fornication are indication that he may have truly accepted, believed and confessed that Jesus is Lord but still romancing sins.

He needs to truly serve God not for what he can get but for who God really is as the Almighty God...Though easier said than done as I'm guilty of this too

Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.

He should rededicate his life and strive to live holy through the Holy spirit because by strength shall no man prevail.

1 Like

Re: Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test by hopedavid(f): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
You really need God to help you change the way you think. What if u got invited, will u say it was by your righteousness? Everything we hv is by grace. The only reason u shd evaluate ur life is to get closer to God not to get something from him. And when u sincerely seek Him first, He'll bless u with all u need. Tell ur friend to calm down, God loves him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. / NEWS -Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke’s Asylum Request / The Charlie Charlie Challenge - What Is The Spooky Craze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.