Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? (26875 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Give me your bank account details...that makes me feel happy the more...grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Does it mean im hard heartened? These things wont even move me an inch
Are you serious? ok which one makes you happy?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by stanisbaratheon: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Will I ever hear Number 2

we seldom hear that one around this part of the world. Why?? Naija girls don't want to sound despirate
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by akinsadeez(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
I am not interested in your money. I prefer what you have down there.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Hector oh yeah oh yes please dnt stop faster harder harder . Hector oh yeah oh yes yes yes yes. Hector I love u so much. Oh yes ride me. HeccccccctorrrrrrRr. Yeeeeessssssssss. Faints; hector u will be d one doing d fainting soon cos soon her best statement to you will be, HC DARLING AM PREGNANT.
dat wil be d best day of my life. To hear she is carryn my child. Am no longa in skul. Tada tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by stanisbaratheon: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOUR JOYSTICK TOUCHES MY BLADDER angry

nna guy na wa Oo; are you a sadomasochist? grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by naijaboiy: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

we seldom hear that one around this part of the world. Why?? Naija girls don't want to sound despirate
And yet they act desperate grin

Very funny set of species undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by TDstarr: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
farano:
1. I never knew what love was until I met you.

2. Would you marry me?

3. You always know how to make me smile even when I'm down.

4. I love you so much.

5. I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.

6. Your scent turns me on.

7. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you.

8. My friends are jealous of me for having such a perfect relationship with you.

9. You're so sweet and caring.

10. I enjoy your company more than anyone else in the whole world.

cool cool cool
non you dont even know what men like
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by stanisbaratheon: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

And yet they act desperate grin

Very funny set of species undecided

my brother how we go do naw but to manage dem like that.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by marieolae(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin
Cutehector:
Hector oh yeah oh yes please dnt stop faster harder harder . Hector oh yeah oh yes yes yes yes. Hector I love u so much. Oh yes ride me. HeccccccctorrrrrrRr. Yeeeeessssssssss. Faints grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by TDstarr: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
farano:
1. I never knew what love was until I met you.

2. Would you marry me?

3. You always know how to make me smile even when I'm down.

4. I love you so much.

5. I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.

6. Your scent turns me on.

7. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you.

8. My friends are jealous of me for having such a perfect relationship with you.

9. You're so sweet and caring.

10. I enjoy your company more than anyone else in the whole world.

cool cool cool
1. tell me baby take this money and get yourself any clothes that you want
2. baby i learnt a new sex position lets try it
3. baby go hang out with your guys lemme stay home and cook your meal
4.baby lemme do the lundry today
5. baby lemme suck your dick to ease your stress grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Rhozabeth(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
None! But statements like 'I love the way you fvck me' will make any man grin from ear to ear!!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
marieolae:
grin grin
smiley marie happy new year
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by marieolae(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Same to you!
Cutehector:
smiley marie happy new year
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by holyokoto(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
11) I LOVE FUC.KING YOU AYOMIDE MI
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by LewisO: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
The one that will make me happy is not just on that list. undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nakarey(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
All this one @op mention no concern me....
Na who him papa be manager 4 chevron go make me happy!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Are you serious? ok which one makes you happy?

'Im h0R.ny, pls come over'
'Im h0R.ny, im coming over'
Lines like these blow my mind

Why change my word? @mod
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Bamz(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2015
No 3. and I will don my sheepish smile. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Bamz(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:
I think it should be the first time their pretty daughters call them daddy grin

Why not sons? angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
See what poverty has turned Nigerians into.....GOLD DIGGERS
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by mirexxx(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol honey u def knw I can't cheat on u. Am I mad
shocked
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Bamz(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Today na Chelsea vs Burnley

LOL if she knows your club's fixtures... be sure to wife her.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kenex4ever(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

U be real baddooooo!
na virgin boy u dey call badoo?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked
urm...wad
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kenex4ever(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:
I think it should be the first time their pretty daughters call them daddy grin
Bê§T FêëLîNG êVER!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Bamz:

LOL if she knows your club's fixtures... be sure to wife her.

Gbam! She must enjoy those matches with me
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by akpumping7720(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
na virgin boy u dey call badoo?
For ur mind abi?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kenex4ever(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Number 3 and 6!, tell a guy this and his heart will melt.
have u xperienced it? (as a guy)
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kenex4ever(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

For ur mind abi?
no, 4 ur own mind
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by ilovecritics(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2015
8 and 10

I miss her shaa! We ain't together nomore!
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.