Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth (755 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by campusdaddy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2009
i lost my love becuase of xmas cloth please advice me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry wash out for the next line
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by xavier3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2009
so far this wins the crown as the king of lame break up excuses
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by tboy1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2009
campusdaddy:

i lost my love becuase of xmas cloth please advice me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry wash out for the next line
Is it that u didnt buy her xmas cloth or wat? pls explain.
[size=4pt]xmas cloth - ain't heard dat in ages [/size]
campusdaddy:

wash out for the next line
LOL . . .  cheesy grin cheesy wat should we be washing out for?
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by Skidoc(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2009
LOL, he means he wants us to WASH the Xmas Cloth and hang it on the next LINE.  cheesy
Please help me too o! I also lost my love because of Xmas Goat! Please advise me.
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by StephenP(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
Skidoc:

LOL, he means he wants us to WASH the Xmas Cloth and hang it on the next LINE.  cheesy
Please help me too o! I also lost my love because of Xmas Goat! Please advise me.

shocked Was this sarcastic?
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by geolabious(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2009
[size=13pt]PLs move it to Jokes sectn jo[/size] cool
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by desthan(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2009
dumb thread undecided
Re: I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth by campusdaddy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Lucky Or Blessed Are You In Relationship? / Dangerous Romance / My Gf Is Not Always In The:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.