Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Presidency Commissions Agents To Monitor Buhari On His UK Trip - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Presidency Commissions Agents To Monitor Buhari On His UK Trip (703 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Commissions Agents To Monitor Buhari On His UK Trip by igben(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2015
On Suspicion That He May Be Hospitalized
The presidency (PDP) has started monitoring the movements of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari on his trip to the United Kingdom, amid suspicion that his trip was to make him seek medical attention.

The bid by the presidency, it was learnt, was to ascertain whether he would deviate from the reasons adduced by his campaign organisation for travelling to UK, and then end up in a hospital in the country.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had earlier raised issues on the health status of General Buhari with speculations through advertorials that he does not enjoy a sound health likely to make him endure the rigours of ruling a complex state of Nigeria.

Notwithstanding, the Buhari’s campaign organisation, not wanting to leave issues on his trip to the UK to mere speculations had issued a terse statement indicating that the APC Presidential candidate did not jet out of Nigeria for health reasons.

The statement said, “Buhari, in the course of his visit, is expected to hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

“General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatam House in London.

''Going by feelings expressed by PDP leaders on Buhari’s visit to UK, indication are rife that the party will make strong issues on his health status in the event that he visits any hospital in the UK”.

Buhari has been subjected to very strong attacks from the PDP and the Campaign Organisation of President Jonathan with attempts to run him out of presidential contest based on his past records as a military head of state, his certificate problem, his health status and age matters.

Re: Presidency Commissions Agents To Monitor Buhari On His UK Trip by DWJOBScom(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
well it's politics and everyone watches the other for anything
paparazzi parasites will always do their thing - in fact PDP needs waste their time sending anyone as someone will always call out having a pix or two to share for money, anything Gen Buhari does, his sitting position , pace can easily be turned to weakness or sickness......
it's not strange
Re: Presidency Commissions Agents To Monitor Buhari On His UK Trip by Kceee: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
sipping my kunu,with my 2 leg cross.....what happened 2 obanikoro after d announcemnt of d previos election result,where dey had 2 woke him up...wit 3 Bags of pure water is likely 2 hapen,come march 28...

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Enugu Portharcourt Way (photo) / Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing / Photos Of A Nairalander @aba Heros Day Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.