Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Do I Invest 50k??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invest 50k??? (2652 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / How To Invest 50k In Importation Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest 50k??? by afanide: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
NOTE: CHINA IMPORTERS SHOULD STOP BUYING
CLONE/FAKE PRODUCTS FROM Aliexpress, DHgate & Alibaba. THERE IS A NEWLY DISCOVERED KOREA
COMPANY THAT IS BETTER IN QUALITY, AND
CHARGES LESS SHIPPING FEE OF ONLY $5 (dollar) PER kg.

Helo MY PROSPECTIVE IMPORTERS,
Am writing this for the benefit of those that have been looking for Genuine, Risk Free & Highly Profitable Businesses to invest in with the little amount (50k) they have.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE THE MONEY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO INVEST IT.

YOU DON'T NEED A TO HAVE A SHOP BEFORE STARTING IMPORTATION BUSINESS. I WILL GIVE YOU A LOT OF SITES WHERE YOU CAN ADVERTISE FREE AND SELL YOUR GOODS ONLINE EVEN HERE NAIRALAND.

Most of the Importers we have here on Nairaland can Testify how This business has changed their
lives and Financial level.

Let me go Straight to the Pooint. I started Importation business with just 13k.
I decided to Start with that amount because i was Scared/skeptical that is was a Fraud. I

decided to give it a trial. My first Item were Camera Pen. I boght 7pcs each
at the rate of $5 {#800} =5,600, and paid $40 {#6,400} for DHL freight to Nigeria making it 12k.

When it arrived my Destination in PortHarcourt, i
took it to Police Station and sold each for 5k
making it a total of 35k. Now, the total capital 12k+bank charges/Excrow
fee=13k.

Simple mathematics should tell you that i made 120% interest rate {22k}.

NOW LETS GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT IMPORTATION BUSINESS HAS NOW BEEN MADE
EASIER, AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY HIGH FOR
SHIPPING AGAIN.

With 50k, you can start Importing things from Korea. Below are some
Items you can Purchase from this Newly
Discovered KOREA COMPANY:

MAC BOOK LAPTOP,
SAMSUNG GALAXY PRODUCTS PHONES/TABLETS,
APPLE IPHONES, BB PHONES, HOLLANDY WAX, WRIST WATCHES, POWER BANKS, LADIES WEARS,
SHOES, SUITS, CLOTHES, and lots more.

One thing i Love about this Company is their
Quality. Am not saying 50k will get you all of that please.

For Instance, if u decide to purchase a Mar Book Laptop. Now, A Brand New Mac Book Air Laptop goes for $200 ie 195 [exchange
rate of dollar for d day] x200=39k. (Note that
dollar fluctuates each day) The weight Of this Laptop is 1.5kg and the
courier/logistics charge by this KOREA Company is $5
per Kg To Nigeria.

Now 195x 200 =39+$10(shipping cost)
1950=40,950. Now, that is what you will be spending to get a Brand new Mac Book Air Laptop that
goes for 105k in Computer Village.

You can Imagine the Interest margin. U can
decide to get 2pcs=82k OR, can get a Phone
to make the weight 2kg cos
1 phone is half a KG. This Same Company has a Logistics Company is Lagos to help you
facilitate your Transaction.

That is why their
Logistics/Courier service is Cheap. If you want to use their courier service to Ship your goods, they Charge $5 per kg like i told you Initially, and you
get your goods between 7-14days.

They also have Express Service for Shipping
which is $12 (dollar) per kg, and you receive
Your Parcel within 4days. When the goods arrives, they will send you a text
message for you go to their Office in Lagos and Claim it.

If you reside outside Lagos, you can arrange with them to send it
across to you with additional fee. You can also use DHL Service. But it is Expensive
though their delivery is fast. You get your goods in 3days and they will issue you
a tracking number to track your Parcel.

For those of you in Port-Harcourt, you can contact me for your ONE-ON-ONE PRACTICAL TRAINING.

see full details and link here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Email:afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

GOODLUCK!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
start a webhosting business with unlimiited features and best price check attach pix for detail

contact us on 08186219002,email:info4baycrystal@gmail.com bbm: 532FC7C5
follow us on facebook : www.facebook.com/baycrystal
Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by afanide: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
FOR CHINESE IMPORTERS ONLY!!!

IN MY LAST POST, I TALKED ABOUT HOW AND WHERE TO SOURCE FOR QUALITY ITEMS FROM A KOREA COMPANY AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE.

TODAY, I WANT TO SHOW CHINA IMPORTERS THE COURIER COMPANY IN LAGOS THAT CHARGES $5.5[dollar] per KG. ie JUST 1k/kg

MOST PEOPLE ARE REALLY MAKING IT BIG IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS BUT YET ARE STILL SWEATING WHEN IT COMES TO SHIPPING THEIR ITEMS DUE TO THE HIGH RATE DHL, FEDEX, UPS AND OTHER.

MOST PEOPLE EVEN OPT FOR FREE SHIPPING THAT TAKES 3-4MONTHS BEFORE ARRIVING.

HERE, I WANT TO REVEAL TO YOU A LOGISTICS COMPANY IN CHINA THAT HAS A BRANCH IN LAGOS THAT SHIPS FOR JUST AS LOW AS $5.5/kg.

I DONT IMPORT FROM CHINA. I IMPORT FROM KOREA AND I AM ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT.

They also have an express service. Their express Charge is Just $11 per Kg, and your Items Arrive in the Next 4days.

IS THIS NOT BETTER THAN DHL?

If you Import from any Asian Country CHINA, JAPAN, KOREA, TAIWAN, etc. DONT MISS THIS LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by profitbank: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
SWEET TOURNAMENT WITH CHILLED EVIDENCE RIGHT BY THE CORNER
don't miss out opportunity because it looks like work
TURNING $200 TO $2000 IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND ALL DETAIL WILL POST ONLINE DAILY
Forex is too simple to forward your money into stream all you need is this! stuck around with the Forex lord soon to the ready for the public . all this will be available
FOREX ROBOT WELL DEVELOPED
TRADE ALERT SO PROFITABLE
CUSTOM INDICATOR ALL FOR YOU IN THIS TOURNAMENT THAT WOULD LAST FOR SIX MONTHS
keep sending in your phone number via [color=#006600]giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .
FOREX TOURNAMENT ! THIS TIME A PROFITABLE TOURNAMENT!
Get ready to tour in and out of Forex with me and am promising all new and losing traders that we are making this year in Forex market no case , just a little more time for every thing to be in other.
keep sending in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .please reflect on this question
do you believe everybody can make profit in Forex market then who do you thing own the money we make from the market ?
Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by richysam(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
what're you blarbring about?,FYI,i'm a major importer 4rm those sites and all my goods purchases ranging 4rm electronic gadgets to clothings,all are althentic,so stop fooling around
Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by o42austino(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Which Bank Naira ATm Card can i use in making payment in DHgate?,I tried making payment on Dhgate Using Firstbank ATM card(I hv Activated the i-Pin) but it failed, I inquired from Firstcontact(Firstbank Customer care) and Got below Reply, Pls i need Ur Advice Urgently.

Hello,

Customer is attempting a transaction from his naira account on a foreign terminal. This is not allowed for our Visa Debit cards.

Kindly be informed our Visa debit cards are enabled for transactions on the Naira account on local (Nigerian) terminals and on the domiciliary account on foreign terminals.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
start a webhosting business with us choose any reselling plan check attach image for details contact us on bbm pin 532FC7C5

Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by Mayfinegirl: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Contact me, if you wants to do human Hair biz bb pin 2AD05958
Re: How Do I Invest 50k??? by AlanVirginhair(m): 3:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Mayfinegirl:
Contact me, if you wants to do human Hair biz bb pin 2AD05958

Hi,my friend. We are human hair factory from China, we produce all kinds of quality human hair products in a comfortable price.
We usually ship the hair by DHL, it will arrive at your house door, very fast and convenient. shall have any requirement, feel free to contact me.
Alan LV / Sale Manager
7 Stars Hair Co.Ltd
Whatsapp: +86 13964261597
Email: besthair-alan@hotmail.com
Pin: 53070686

(1) (Reply)

. / How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading / Elifeseries. Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.