Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State (2002 Views)

Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) / Photo:NAF Jets Dropped Leaflets Advise Citizens To Reject Bokoharam / Oba Of Lagos Issues Apologetic Letter To Ndigbo Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by faroukfahima(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015

A helicopter hovered the skies of Adamawa on Thursday, dropping flyers residents say may have emanated from a breakaway faction of Boko Haram,

The leaflets contain renunciation of the sect and apology messages to the people.

It is the second time in two weeks the Boko Haram sect has distributed flyers.

The first batch warned northerners not to go to the polls.

The message showed spellings and pronunciations that appeared Nigerien or Chadian and not Nigerian Hausa.

Below is translation of the message.

“We started this jihad of Ahlis sunna lidda awati together as one. We sleep together, we eat and drink together. We studied the Holy Quran and prayed together in the early days of this Jihad. Those of us that are doing the work of God for the past 5yrs today.

“We have to realize today that we are being used for selfish and corrupt reasons. We have reached a situation whereby our leaders are enjoying and we are suffering in the name of jihad.

“The Holy Quran in 8;61 has told us that the religion of islam of peace. Again the Holy Quran has been very clear on the rules of jihad in 2;190. And again in 6;151 that no one should kill and that life is sacred and it belongs to God.

“Though we started good (in honor) with preaching and teaching rules of Islam. We have woken up today to burn villages and kill those who have done nothing to us especially Christians without any just cause.

“We have sent people away from their homes and villages. And we have killed Muslims even though the Quran has forbidden so in 4;-29-30. All the properties we found in those villages and towns were parked and sold on the streets of Ndjamena Chad, Bosso Niger, and Fotokol Cameroon.

“And the proceed went to their pockets calling themselves our leaders. even though its supposed to be for our jihad. And calling for more in destroying our country for no reason”.

http://www.forumspotz.net/apologetic-boko-haram-leaflets-dropped-from-helicopter-in-adamawa-state/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/21/helicopter-drops-apologetic-boko-haram-leaflets-adamawa-image/
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided Jonathanians foot soldiers doing what they knw to do best,scamming,thievery,confusionist,killing. And all manner of evil.PDP @ work

6 Likes

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by babs01(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
eleko
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
babs01:
eleko
u wan summon my Spirit abi angry ? E nor go work ooo grin cos I bi ewegbemi tongue
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by mployer(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Their leader is sick in London, why won't they apologize tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by mex22: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Jonathanians foot soldiers doing what they knw to do best,scamming,thievery,confusionist,killing. And all manner of evil.PDP @ work

Shut up mumu! slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't engaged/argue with kid.Swerve to the left Omo oponu
mex22:

Shut up mumu! slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by lorddannie: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
mployer:

Their leader is sick in London, why won't they apologize tongue

Even if they share booklets, they must be decimated, annihilated and extinguished.

They have been given the opportunity to negotiate on several occasions, but instead of accepting the favour, they used the lead-time to restock arms and launch vicious attacks later.

No going back, no retreat, no truce, no negotiation, no slowing-down. The enemies of Nigeria must be destroyed

GEJ till true federalism is practised in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Breakaway or not, all of them should be shot.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by mex22: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
eleko1:
I don't engaged/argue with kid.Swerve to the left Omo oponu

Small boy.aint ur mate fool.

1 Like

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
gej scam
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
dnt b confused that's buhari.....
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by lukaino(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
BH now has Helicopter?
What do these politicians take us for?
Clueless?

5 Likes

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by denko(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN @APC PROPAGANDER
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
How can one fly an helicopter in a state of emergency controlled area and the air force did not intercept it or made attempt to bring it down for a record second time, despite dropping visible leaflets?

When did our air space become this porous like our land borders?

Anyway no one should fall for any apology from these devils incarnate.

The NA should kill them all.

3 Likes

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by ellechrystal(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
eleko1:
U mean buhari's soldiers??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by omenka(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
I really don't understand these "dropping leaflets" stuffs. Does Boko Haram now have ariel capability
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
U are suffering from chromosomal disorder.cretin
mex22:

Small boy.aint ur mate fool.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by mex22: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
eleko1:
U are suffering from chromosomal disorder.cretin

Okay no wonder.now I know I am wasting my time exchanging words with a deaf object.no wonder u are looking for cure for ur hearing problems. Won't not waste my time on u slowpoke.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 4:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Dumb goat.Ur brain cells is in a state of constant haphazard motion,rendering Ur mental faculty completely useless.Kid
mex22:

Okay no wonder.now I know I am wasting my time exchanging words with a deaf object.no wonder u are looking for cure for ur hearing problems. Won't not waste my time on u slowpoke.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 4:37am On Mar 02, 2015
I now realize U are a Dog.U have the same chromosome mentality with dog.Inbreeding Dog
mex22:

Find better job to do than mating with Animals,I fit help U
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by M4gunners: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Una never see anything. Apologies for what? Let ours girls go first then drop another fliers and do the needful. But wait oh,after spoiling GEJ'S name, killing innocent people and destroying property millions? No wa fire for fire u guys must pay for ur evil act.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Who will believe such a news? Nothing like that joor. How can helicopter do such in such a State. It's not true. Even the write up show fabrication and the use of the helicopter only show someone wants to drag the image of the FG to the mud. God bless President GEJ. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by eleko1: 5:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Gbam!
omenka:
I really don't understand these "dropping leaflets" stuff. Does Boko Haram now have ariel capability
probably they hired Pa AYOJET helicopter/plane for that undecided undecided sad
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by Oklander: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2015
omenka:
I really don't understand these "dropping leaflets" stuff. Does Boko Haram now have ariel capability
Oga, the deception has no limit, this government takes the citizens as bunch of f0olz. smh
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2015
We knew pDP is book haram. We already said it, boko haram will stop when they wanted it to stop.
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by menesheh(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Fools killing in the name of allalism and mohamedism
Re: Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State by size38: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
This is PDP at work. Does Boko haram have Helicopter? No news ever said that Boko Haram members uses a helicopter. PDP this Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP.

(1) (Reply)

FG Hires European Mercenaries To Fight B’haram / UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan / The Two Men Who Hate Buhari The Most Are In APC - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.