Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (34786 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by MrGoc(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2015
PHgirl:
I may consider the one who plaits his hair.
Big ass? God forbid!
Walks like a lady? Blehhh! Disgusting.
Bleaches? I want a natural light skinned guy.
Dazall. smiley
. . . . . . .with this your womanmade complexion??
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Mhizizzy(f): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Bumbum....hell no

Bleach.... undecided

Acts like woman angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Champele(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Naija women are mostly lazy and useless beings.this is the result.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by roseylove(f): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2015
No.i can't even keep one as a frd.esp with d weaved hair n girlish attitude shocked
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by PHgirl(f): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
MrGoc:
. . . . . . .with this your womanmade complexion??

What is this one saying
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by obillyj(f): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
i do trip for guys with neat weaves or dreadlocks, so yes i can marry such guy likewise one with big bum. if not for anything, my daughters can inherit that giving them a cute shape.
bleaching n a man-woman is a no go area.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by teeastute(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oko won lode,una still dey form seh" shhh!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by teeastute(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnjon:
I will guess they can as long as he is rich.
yes nah
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2015
You will make me throw up,OP.I can't o
Re: Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? by r0cky(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
roseylove:
No.i can't even keep one as a frd.esp with d weaved hair n girlish attitude shocked
so many fishes in the river u know.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.