Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! (1612 Views)

8 Differences Between Genuine And Fake People / Women And Fake Things All Over Them / 11 Differences Between Real And Fake Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Romance section, has long been infected by the activities of trolls and fake identities, due to the fact that it has been invaded by kids and perverts, attention seekers, jobless folks, girls who are foolishly seen as 'idols' by some mugu guys, even with the fact that these girls are naïve and unexposed and post with lots of grammatical errors, due to low intelligence which they have been covering up ( I saw a thread by one of the so-called female 'idols' of Romance which is filled with grammatical errors in Sexuality section! Dat girl nor know book at all...and she knows herself!)

When seriousbabe and kristiana888 were busy deceiving some guys in here, I was busy somewhere, making physical cash wink Right from the onset, I knew they were guys under female identity (normally, I have never stalk any lady in here before). Now, I created this due to two reasons: (1) cutehector created a thread in the General section that hinted on male trolls with female identities...that was cool. (2) I strongly feel there is a real female troll in here though folks do not know. She has a real acc which Romancelanders know but has another one with a male identity she uses to abuse her e-enemies! I once had an encounter with her recently where she mistakenly used both monickers to type the same shi*t which wasn't funny. She has been stylishly trying to seek my attention and when I refused to subscribe, she resorted to insults through her male account. I have decided that if she ever try that again, I will expose her!!!

This thread will be used to expose female trolls with fake male identities because I believe they are many in here. Her monicker begins with the letter 'c'. BE WARNED!!!
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Romance section, has long been infected by the activities of trolls and fake identities, due to the fact that it has been invaded by kids and perverts, attention seekers, jobless folks, girls who are foolishly seen as 'idols' by some mugu guys, even with the fact that these girls are naïve and unexposed and post with lots of grammatical errors, due to low intelligence which they have been covering up ( I saw a thread by one of the so-called female 'idols' of Romance which is filled with grammatical errors in Sexuality section! Dat girl nor know book at all...and she knows herself!)

When seriousbabe and kristiana888 were busy deceiving some guys in here, I was busy somewhere, making physical cash wink Right from the onset, I knwe they were guys under female identity (normally, I have never stalk any lady in here before). Now, I created this due to two reasons: (1) cutehector created a thread in the General section that hinted on male trolls with female identities...that was cool. (2) I strongly feel there is a real female troll in here though folks do not know. She has a real an acc which Romancelanders know but has another one with a male identity she uses to abuse her e-enemies! I once had an encounter with her recently where she mistakenly used both monickers to say the type the same shi*t which wasn't funny. She has been stylishly trying to seek my attention and when I refused to subscribe, she resorted to insults through her male account. I have decided that if she ever try that again, I will expose her!!!

This thread will be used to expose female trolls with fake male identities because I believe they are many in here. Her monicker begins with the letter 'c'. BE WARNED!!!
bia rapmoney, is it wen she insults year generations dat u wil now remember to expose her? Lol pls tel us her moniker so we wil flush her out
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
bia rapmoney, is it wen she insults year generations dat u wil now remember to expose her? Lol pls tel us her moniker so we wil flush her out
If she continues with any hanky panky, I will surely do that whether the mods' vans are patrolling or not!
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Are there no mods in this section or something?

Hopelessly stoopid threads like this one has no place in this section.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

If she continues with any hanky panky, I will surely do that whether the mods' vans are patrolling or not!
d name starts wit a c. Wow. Gv me a good clue
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Are there no mods in this section or something?

Hopelessly stoopid threads like this one has no place in this section.
Am in my Stevie Wonder's mode. I don't see people like you cool I just IGNORE.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Am in my Stevie Wonder's mode. I don't see people like you cool I just IGNORE.
Dumbass. . . When you ignore a person, you do not quote them.

3 Likes

Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
d name starts wit a c. Wow. Gv me a good clue
Don't worry, I will pm her real and fake monickers to you so that you would be able to know, in case of tomorrow.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by alberto2k(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Romanceland agent of shield

Agent samflexxy where u art? grin
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fake or not I don't really care any more to be honest, this forum don't pay my bills smiley

1 Like

Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Don't worry, I will pm her real and fake monickers to you so that you would be able to know, in case of tomorrow.
ok abeg now
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by alberto2k(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Rapmoney let the cat out of the bag... Make others learn confam lesson from it grin
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
I wonder why some persons are just so jobless!!! You invade every thread with insults? That shows you as a jobless fellow who does nothing but look for threads to begin an e-fight. I have decided to ignore such peeps. They don't worth my time.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Samiceman: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yea, I know one ........ Something ".....classy"
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy

who really cares ?
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Samiceman: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
I wonder why some persons are just so jobless!!! You invade every thread with insults? That shows you as a jobless fellow who does nothing but look for threads to begin an e-fight. I have decided to ignore such peeps. They don't worth my time.
Lol... Its funny when a jobless man calls another man Jobless.

You have a job but u have the time to post the bullcrap u wrote up there
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Rapmoney let the cat out of the bag... Make others learn confam lesson from it grin
You won't understand, bro. The mods...but I may give u a pm.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

You won't understand, bro. The mods...but I may give u a pm.
send d pm ooooooo
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Samiceman:
Yea, I know one ........ Something ".....classy"
The goat has been banned.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:
tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy

who really cares ?
If I had said the name begins with 'd', you would not have typed this trash!
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
send d pm ooooooo
I have sent it. Check your inbox.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by pweetixandy: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
But,is nairaland a hookup/dating site? Lemme just chill and see who the female trolls are. And errm nneka123. She will soon come here to vomit sh|t but I don't care :-P
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweetixandy:
But,is nairaland a hookup/dating site? Lemme just chill and see who the female trolls are. And errm nneka123. She will soon come here to vomit sh|t but I don't care :-P
Who is nneka123? I don't know anyone that goes by that name?
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
This thread was originally created in Romance section!!! Why was it moved to this section? This is why dislike farano and her cohorts!!! One day...one day sha...

@cutehector, did u see the mail?
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
This thread was originally created in Romance section!!! Why was it moved to this section? This is why dislike farano and her cohorts!!! One day...one day sha...

@cutehector, did u see the mail?
yeah I did see d mail. Actually I think maybe such topics r meant for the general section sha. Maybe dats dr policy.
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah I did see d mail. Actually I think maybe such topics r meant for the general section sha. Maybe dats dr policy.
Ok...I see cool
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

If I had said the name begins with 'd', you would not have typed this trash!
trash?

what's my own ?

grin grin
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by pweetixandy: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Who is nneka123? I don't know anyone that goes by that name?
u will meet her when she gets here grin
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

trash?

what's my own ?

grin grin
Get out!!! After all, nobody invited u here!!!
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Get out!!! After all, nobody invited u here!!!
shocked shocked
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweetixandy:
This old grandmother give it a rest, and go back to your grave!!!
Re: Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! by pweetixandy: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
O.p..the troll is here!

(1) (Reply)

Simple Word For Today (pic) / Online Transactions / How To Use The Mechanical Adjustable Harvester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.