Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (49238 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Kylekent59: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where are those ap€ fans with 500 a€€ount just to €li€k like
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by squaddy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.

So I guess that means those of you lots screaming for change are wallowing in penury. Now I see the reason why you all are filled with hate. But uhmmmm bro,you need to chill and direct your anger elsewhere cuz GEJ is not the cause of your problems.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Suljosh: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaZion:
March4Christ 2015...If u believe like and share this post...
don't be a bigot.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Videos said it all. Jonathan carried the day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by eaglechild: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
enemaralph:

Using company data to watch video is corruption. That's why we need CHANGE.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by lollybee15(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
None of them is worthy of the post. May God perform miracle on our nation. Amen.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ademega(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
The only thing I have to say is, God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Bluepea(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
babs01:
Yes, GMB is goin to win with great margin no doubt about dat.
Sai Baba
for your house abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Bluepea(f): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ. GEJ
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by lolademariam: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
GMB
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sorry from streets of Otuoke.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by arcis: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
cashreport:
Seun u are online...
please read this u promise me the other time to talk to your super mod ...but since then no changes on d forum
what is happening ...??
PDP fans are been oppressed and their topics hidden..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
also tell our friends and clients remove all paid
adverts too ??
can only APC sustain Nairaland and their bills??.
hmmmmm.
God forbid
a new member or guest here will think or view
Nairaland. as hate center for the president
I tell you lots of people have left this forum
because of hate.. hate....for d president... no
single respect..
I just tire
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC PRO
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page
[/s]

Nah by force? Your conscience is killing you oo, why are GEJ supporters so clueless like dia paymasters nah... y y y u y ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by richidinho(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
I like that Edo guy

GEJ is ordained frm heaven

From asst. monitor to monitor to SP to councilor to Chairman to Deputy governor to VP to presidoooooooooooo

Sekem...sekem........sekem........sekem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Burger01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Nice and tactical finishing... Those few supporting GEJ were born to suffer and smile.. They see the deploring situations in the country meted out on them by their clueless president and yet, beyond every imagination, they still clamour for his continuation in office. Smh for this cohort of people and their generations..
God will liberate naija for good. Imagine exchanging a dollar for 200 naira. It pains me no end cos my business depends on foreign exchange.. Too bad.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by authenticated: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bros, even in the far north where I live GEJ is still making waves silently. All the guy that support buhari are being captured by tinubu juju in the west. Sincerely speaking most of the northerner still don't like buhari. Am talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
aanumama:

My sister no be small finishing o, the guy is suffering and smiling, a grown ass man can't even buy data on his own but turn himself to parasite on office data.
Yet his brain has been programmed to type rubbish.
#Sai GMB/PYO.
You too wan add your own finishing ontop Uncle Gbawe own too!

Chai! Diaris God in heaven o!!

grin grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:
You dey post video here, na you buy data for me??

Mtschew...

na you want photos or videos,or you dont believe anything...

information is power, information is not cheap....
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Alezy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seun:
Vox illiterates, Vox dei. The majority of Nigerians are illiterates so you can't predict the election if you don't poll illiterates.
lolz
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
obyrich:
Aren't Rochas and Amaechi from the SE and SS respectively? Does it mean their sacrifices in APC are worthless?

Rochas and amaechi have seen all the mess in the SE and SS hence why they are all affiliated with buhari because they want to see things change. Its a pity that majority of Ibos/SS are blind to all the mess around them and would rather continue to support Jonathan foolishly.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by mrrock: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
When you go to the street you realize Jonathan is very popular. It's only on the internet APC have voters.

I was in a restaurant the other day and an argument ensued about the election, to my surprise out of over 20 people in the restaurant only one person was on the side of Buhari, and the rest was for Jonathan. It wasn't long before he was shouted down by the crowd and he was forced to shut up his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
as my school-teacher always told me..:KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by realGURU(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ABEngine(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
So much in the guise of African interest. African countries with the capacity to influence global economies while trying to allocate resource rents equitably amongst its people are usually target to various crisis e.g Boko Haram, its all a scheme in the gigantic food chain to deplete the primary cadre which show prospects to thrive against the stipulations of the world powers. Nigeria is my primary concern, do these clamours for change (which is only going to serve as a justification for international interference) not ring bells (Cuba, Iran, Libya, former Sudan, Liberia, now Nigeria)? The publicity alone is alarming covertly initiating a dastardly agenda. I stick with Ebele Johnathan. Dump that "Change" ideology, the mind is so gullible and "Change" is the bait with a trail towards an economic mine field.

It will be said in the news, the Nigerian people needed the change so we stepped in. Be wise!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=289318117922400

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by bokohalal(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
richidinho:

I like that Edo guy

GEJ is ordained frm heaven

From asst. monitor to monitor to SP to councilor to Chairman to Deputy governor to VP to presidoooooooooooo

Sekem...sekem........sekem........sekem

Which Edo guy? All your life have you ever met a CLUELESS Edo guy, male or female?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tunde1200(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Remain bless for this bro!...

Gbawe:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by emiye(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seun:
Vox illiterates, Vox dei. The majority of Nigerians are illiterates so you can't predict the election if you don't poll illiterates.

Haba ! seun, may be if you say semi-illiterates, you might be partially right.

Do not run down Nigerians on a nigerian site you created.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by shaqhead: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
ceejay80s:
Gej know say him no go win that's why he dey commission torch light bulb up and down and fighting in empty forests, people just dey laff am, ask am where chibok girls dey
Buhahahhahaha...abeg abeg no wound me wt laf! GEJ must hear ds...na okupe e go send for u..
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by vicadex07(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
deeptechcool:
Sai Buhari

Bros use this opportunity conduct nairaland poll.

Edit your post and say people should click like for GMB and share for GEJ. The topic is going to trend well because it was created by seun.

Pls mention me when you have done this so I can cast my vote for buhari
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by mtprofessor5(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
olapluto:
Video is a representation of Nairaland, and perhaps Nigeria as a whole.
Interesting that the only person against Buhari in the first video is a Ghanaian. Others were very happy with Buhari, with two respondents doubting if PDP will release power when defeated.
This is what Buhari himself saw in Ibadan that made him dance.

U can lie

Is it the same video I watched

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
p3ndy79:
Anybody who think GEJ has a chance against Buhari next month needs get down to the streets.

The vast majority of populace can't wait to see his back with his bagload of badluck.

You mean nairaland street?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by coollexy: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

well said ma bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by berberjyde(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Burger01:

Nice and tactical finishing... Those few supporting GEJ were born to suffer and smile.. They see the deploring situations in the country meted out on them by their clueless president and yet, beyond every imagination, they still clamour for his continuation in office. Smh for this cohort of people and their generation..
God will liberate naija for good. Imagine exchanging a dollar for 200 naira. It pains me no end cos my business depends on foreign exchange.. Too bad.

abeg where u exchange am 4 200 cos 4 here na 217 o.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.