Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (49243 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcap:

Cut the chase bro,I'm presently in Nigeria and I run my own stuff.As much as its a bit expensive I offer free internet to both my clients/customers and staffs and I don't care whatever they(staffs) use their free time for in as much as they're done with their job.
You really have to jettison this poverty mentality as internet has become very cheap if you buy in bulk from broadband companies like SMILE etc.

Very cheap my a$$

I bought a modem late last year from smile during a brief visit to nigeria for 25,000 naira (nearly 90pounds if you convert it) with 20GB internet and it finished within 3weeks. That's minus the money I was dashing out to etisalat for buying data on my BlackBerry 10.

You call that "cheap"? Lol. You must be delusional.

I pay £11 a month inclusive of calls,texts and unlimited data on my phone and about £30 for my unlimited home broadband (inclusive of home telephone line with free calls). Convert to naira and compare it to what you are forking out every month for internet in nigeria.

No wonder nairaland is littered with threads offering MTN, etisalat, airtel internet "cheats" and "tweaks"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Caution30: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na only odua land and mallam land buhari go win, dey rest na sorry for am!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ramcie:

Bros Abeg you get the novel for pdf format. I need to read it. Learnt it's interesting wink

Dude, pls don't. I read like half of it and I feel like I wasted my time. You won't enjoy neither the book nor the movie
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by dulux07(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
iyobs7:

You are a proof to the fact that living in the UK does not translate to being wise, smart, more educated and objective.

Now what form of governance do we practice in Nigeria?
We have house of reps, what we can compare to house of commons in the UK. Have you ever listened to both houses speak on pressing needs? We call it house of reps, who are they repping? And by the way note that the house is made up not only of PDP members ooo but also APC members. Why is that? For counter and anti- counter measures to arrive at best policies...

What has the members of house of reps done to implement policies promised by the administration, remember the president is answerable to the house. Are they just sitting down somewhere shouting nay and hi?

You think UK built what they now have overnight? Do you

Even with constant power in the UK, you still pay 18£ per month, I thought you wanted to say it is free... You even converted it yourself to 6500 per month for unlimited internet... In India I pay 600 naira tops for Unlimited internet for a month on my mobile and on my PC, I have an unlimited fibre optics broadband internet for 3500 per month, should I now say that people living in the UK are suffering and smiling? And mind you India has constant power too...

Nigeria just gained her independence 16years ago, Nigeria never gained her independence in 1960, the real independence was achieved on May 29 1999 and it is a gradual transition...

When you look back from 1960, our colonial masters has been from the north, top offices north, ministerial appointment north, NNPC north, just look at everywhere north but a look at the north reflects what? Abject poverty and slavery, when you go to the north that is where you really see suffering and smiling...

It is unfortunate to know that those you are knowledgeable won't speak up but those who knows naught of the true situation of things are loudest...

Nigeria just like a butterfly will metamorphose into something great only if we learn to take one step at a time and not leap with both feet into a ditch...

Narayana Murthy of India once said to make India great, every Indian must take his/her own giving job as Gods given and do it with all their might foregoing selfish interest and personal gain, until nigerians attains that level of consciousness called selfless service, Nigeria will continue in this manner... It is not the president, it is not the vice president but every chance begins with individuals.

Fault Jonathan from now till tomorrow, and still you will complain of Buhari again in the future...

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...

We nigerians, we dont lik d truth, wen we r bein told the truth, we start talking abt age, what abt UAE, china, SA, ghana, r they not doing beta than we do, is dis country wer it shud be after 54 yrs of independence, at what paste r we moving, go n do ur reasearch vry well, most of this developed countries wen they wer 54yrs of age, they had better governance than we do now, tho the infrastructures wer not there den, all dis yrs dey have been busy inventing. Things thats shud make countries lik ours develop rapidly, n how have we been utilizin the technologies they ve invented to move our country forward. Smh, pdp ve been der for 16yrs, n yet our refineries, textile industry, automobile industries , cocoa, r dead, electricity, agriculture, educatn, health still very below average. We pay high fees for internet n phone services, what other countries r paying less for lik, automobiles, phones we pay double d prize jst because our indusries r dead, n majorly because of our poor currency value, now 1dollar is 222naira, 1pounds is over 300naira, even d petrol we produce we pay high for it. Let us continue to say our old is america or england or any developed country, u tell me wen they wer at dis age mayb they had d technology, n oppurtunity we r having nw. Someone is telling the truth we r accusing him.SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.

Your prevalent view is moronic and fatuous....
Have you asked yourself a question? Is Buhari really what this country wants? Knowing fully well that he has a abhorrence taste for democracy... He's not fully exposed to foreign settings of governing... What makes you think he'll give you such a willing lifestyle as a keeper of sharia?
Buhari is a leader...he has all the qualities of a great leader...but he's too old to hold such a chaotic and boisterous office... At his age...he was supposed to sit back and advice the youths of this country..perhaps...write books.
Just use ur brain....with N4,000 you could use ur smartphone to access the internet, send texts and even make calls for a month for free... Don't say what u don't know....
Whatever country you find urself isn't a developing country... Nigeria is still developing and it'll get to that stage...but not with a leader like Buhari...he's for the Hausa/Fulanis....and not for the country...
As far as am concern...Buhari isn't gonna give u free light...he won't give us free education...he won't even bring us a stable currency exchange rate...except he's willing to abide to the rules of approving same sex marriage by the American government as well as selling out raw oil products to America alone...
Face the real world...GEJ has given us every benefit of doubt to know how transparent he is..... That we get to criticize him while in office as a president... Who dared to criticize OBJ? Even when he said education isn't for the poor..nobody coughed... He opened his private university...while fed universities where undergoing several strikes... Now you've got the freedom to abuse a sitting president without any remorse.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by firstolalekan(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
squaddy:

So I guess that means those of you lots screaming for change are wallowing in penury. Now I see the reason why you all are filled with hate. But uhmmmm bro,you need to chill and direct your anger elsewhere cuz GEJ is not the cause of your problems.
ABEngine:
Now shut up and tell me the timeline for this supposed change and be specific. Kindly intimate us on what steps your preferred government would take to reorient the "make-it-quick" syndrome that has engulf a large percentage of the populace. Stop chasing shadows sir, look beyond the gullible obvious and see the bigger picture.

LOL!
What a rétard you are.
What is the meaning of this nonsense you just typed now?
Clueless dumbfùck.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by babs01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bluepea:
for your house abi?
something u knw ursef
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Buhari1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
THE FIRST VIDEO CLIP IS HYPED. I SMELL TAN IN OPERATION HERE.

BUHARI 2015
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by babs01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
psalmsjob:

Yes Sai Buhari when God is pleased with a man even his enemies will bless him just GEJonathan is now supporting #VoteForBuhari...see picture
yeah
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by OpeDwarroir: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
I appreciate GEJ for keeping to his promise of ensuring a free, fair and credible election. Before now Nigeria elections was a big sham, it was more of a day light robbery. True test of democracy. Nigeria election has never been this hot and competitive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by anigbajumo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bluepea:
for your house abi?
una no hear wella....4naija no doubt.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ABEngine(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

LOL!
What a rétard you are.
Clueless dumbfùck.

That's all you can say, I wasn't expecting any better though.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by themano: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry for you. You just hide in the UK and pontificate on all manner of issues .Please come down here and run a big business and pontificate as you like. Talk is cheap.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by achmed1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
ARE THESE THE BEST PEOPLE THEY COULD INTERVIEW? SMH
ILLITERATES, IMBECIL.ES AND DRUNKARS/JUNKIES
LIKE SERIOUSLY?

This Class of the society form the greater chuck of the voting population.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by themano: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
I appreciate GEJ for keeping to his promise of ensuring a free, fair and credible election. Before now Nigeria elections was a big sham, it was more of a day light robbery. True test of democracy. Nigeria election has never been this hot and competitive
True talk. The biggest achievement of GEJ which isnt being appreciated.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by dafuturis(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
also tell our friends and clients remove all paid
adverts too ??
can only APC sustain Nairaland and their bills??.
hmmmmm.
God forbid
a new member or guest here will think or view
Nairaland. as hate center for the president
I tell you lots of people have left this forum
because of hate.. hate....for d president... no
single respect..
I just tire
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC PRO
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page

Hey! What's there to balance, GEJ has got nothing to tell us.
Anyway! Its been long a time, you're starving of us of propaganda. Don't tell me GEJ, Fayose and co 'clueless gang' has run out of propagandas.
Plss! We need these clueless PDP headlines, it widens our network.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by babestella: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
p3ndy79:
Anybody who think GEJ has a chance against Buhari next month needs get down to the streets.

The vast majority of populace can't wait to see his back with his bagload of badluck.

The streets of Lagos right? please stop deceiving yourself. GEJ is winning this election. The game is already changing you are here chanting Buhari. Watch out.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Trypant(f): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mallam Idris Mohammed (Dakata, Kano) Wrote::
OBJ, LEAVE JONATHAN ALONE
"You don't expect Jonathan to lick your ass. You must
be a wicked man to send nearly 10 names to Jonathan
and wanted to force him to make them Ministers.
When you were in his position, Did Shagari,
Abdulsalami, IBB, Shoneko or Buhari send list of
Ministers that must be appointed?
"You want to appoint all Exco of PDP alone and when
the party members and the President say No, your
start writing baseless letters.
Your political influenced have dropped to nearly zero
and it is wise for you to proceed straight to retirement
and leave Nigeria for the younger generation".
Obasanjo, you are frustrated and I know that, you are
scared that the little man, from a small village in
Bayelsa will leave a legacy that will overshadow your
fruitless 8-years in office.
"An Hausa proverb says, "That a woman that have no
child, will like the whole world to die at the same
time".
"All the corruption allegations against Jonathan's
government in the last 11 months are mere
fabrication, as they are well orchestrated, by the same
people and group".
How can Nigeria lose funds that is bigger than her
revenue? It does not add up. You cannot lose what you
do not have.
"Obasanjo should leave Jonathan alone, leadership is
turn by turn. The rail Obasanjo could not manage,
Jonathan has fixed the bulk of it in just few months.
The power plants (electricty) Obsanjo abandoned,
wasting over $18billion, Jonathan has fixed them and
linked them with gas for operations. The roads,
airports are getting better, Agriculture is booming
again after over 45 years of neglect.
"Obasanjo, Allah is bigger than you. Leave Jonathan
alone. You failed in your 8 years, let this man work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Champele(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Most people supporting Jonathan were based on sentiments. Imagine someone saying "even pesin wey fail for class dey repeat" so they should give GEJ another chance. I couldn't believe I heard that, smh.

Those supporting Buhari had a passion for him.

Well, I believe Seun is tilting towards the support of Buhari. He just seems not to like APC for unknown reasons.
I know the reasons,GEJ is better.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by sirconfidence1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caution30:
Na only odua land and mallam land buhari go win, dey rest na sorry for am!
If Buhari wins in odua land and mallam land as you said that's mean Buhari has scored 4/6. That score is enough for him to be declared as Nigeria next president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by dafuturis(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
arcis:

Bros stop this deceit. Which part of the north do you live? go around north and sample opinions and you will be surprise. Everywhere you go is GMB North East, North Central, North West, South West and even South East and South South. GMB the People's Choice.

Sai Buhari. ...

Bro! you're right I reside in SE Imo. Rochas is doing a great Job here.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Trypant(f): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

You are suffering from mal- nutrients! How was Nigeria in the last 8years and Nigerian states this year? The problem of Nigeria were created alongside with all the looters in APC who were formally in PDP! Who made the country bad? Who loots money 2 build Ota farm? Who stopped free education? Who is against western education and who is their sponsor? Who is old and sickened? Who wants to get power by force? During OBJ and Yaradua's regime, wot u complained abt, was it not dia? Who broth telecom 2 Nigeria and was receiving 1% interest in his personal purse? All the people in APC were they not the people spoiling Nigeria b4? And are still spoiling it till now? Who among them is clean? How many of dem award scholarship 2 40 or 50pupils 2 outside country? What is U-win? Who brought U-win? What is Subsidy? Have you seen the benefits aroud u? Or u r blind 2 see it? Even you, with the little office you r getting ur 1naira, have you given employment to sm1 who is not ur tribe? Or same religion with you? Govt is with the people, we ourselves r spoiling it and a leader can't rest with so much insults! What is FOI law? Who passed it? Without that, wud u have even posted this rubbish of urs? Hw many universities were approved in dis regime? Toothless bull dog!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by stevolutionary(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The only region supporting Jonathan is the SE/SS. Clueless bunch. undecided

Those supporting Jonathan in the second clip. . . . See so much poverty around them . . . Smh. Yet, they want him to continue.

Thank goodness the other regions are wise and are in support of Buhari.

well noted you called the SS clueless and in so much poverty. evidently you are super clueless cos the north is so much more poverty than the SS. please next time check your fact before you post your propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by bayplus: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaZion:
March4Christ 2015...If u believe like and share this post...

Following Okupe's footsteps when he compared GEJ to Christ?

Now I ask you "if march4christ 2015" is the same as march for GEJ 2015"

Will it be wrong to ask you to clarify if you are also comparing Christ with GEJ?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by babestella: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Those supporting Jonathan in the second clip. . . . See so much poverty around them . . . Smh. Yet, they want him to continue.

Please go and sleep. Show me a town in your region that doesn't have poor people. You must be naïve to type that thrash. Buhari cannot add a single digit to Nigeria's GDP today mark my word. Unfortunately, Buhari will not even win the election. You support Buhari because you just hate GEJ. Tell me one thing Buhari achieved when he rule even as a military man, then you tell me sincerely from your heart if GEJ had not done anything in his 4 years.

I put this to the Fulanis supporting Buhari, if GEJ were to be a Fulani man and he is not preforming in office would they leave him to vote for any man from the south south or south east? Same goes to the Yorubas. Lets stop deceiving our selves please. GEJ is working and the most equitable thing to do is to support him, respect the office of the president and give him a second chance. If you think the south west and some part of north will suppress him, you all are wasting your time. OBJ spent 8 years and did nothing other than to save money but left all our infrastructure to rot away, roads were nothing to write home about, $16 billion dollars went down the drain in power sector even as he was then doubling as a minister for power, yet the yorubas didn't call for his removal. GEJ 2015.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by squaddy(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

LOL!
What a rétard you are.
Clueless dumbfùck.

Typical

I aint surprised.

Run along boy.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2015
achmed1:

This Class of the society form the greater chuck of the voting population.

THE THUGS HUH?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by maxdozie(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2015
I like that Guys comment

"Even person way fail exam they repeat class"

As Simple as A.B.C.D
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by OneNaira6: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Either the APC goons on NL didn't watch the video, didn't understand the video or trying to save face. LMAO. Very few people actually choose Buhari. I'm dead laughing right now. Na only social media popular APC know how to do. Oya see am
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by guccimilan(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria
guccimilan post=30961512:
. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.

My brother you're really out of touch with Nigeria's political facts.Good you have enumerated the gross benefits u enjoy from UK's tax payers money and all that to the unimaginable high cost telecom in Nigeria .
If you had posted this during Obasanjo's time as the head of states 1978 ,I will hear you .If had done so when he came back as a democratic head of state in 1999 I could be heard you a bit.May be your dad naver told you how obasanjo truncated the itt project ment to take off 1977,do you see when every Nigerian would ve started enjoying mobile communications.
Now my questions to you :what political and economic structure has Buhari to change all these when he comes in? What did he established while he was a military head of state? May be I should. Inform that the brain behind the so called discipline he was enforcing then was Tunde idiagbo .So who is the Tunde idiagbo in APC of today?
Have ever compared modern politics to the kind of opposition we have in Nigeria today?
A politician can only convince me with what he has done in d past from the grassroot
and nit all these porting of parties because of what they stand to gain .
. How many times did you read that a politician jumped from labour to conservative party ? Undone!!!
The opposition would have bought my vorid I could see how tangible the ve contributed in alleviating security challenge of the nation.

Mark my word, no northerner is nearing Aso rock till further notice because they have blood of the boko haram victims in their hands, so Apc,missed it the day Buhari was chosen. Jonathan is not getting it right we know well but no formidable candidate yet to unseat him hence no vacancy in Aso rock. For now.... You never know the agenda of the criminals surrounding Buhari in the likes of Tinubu,Atiku and all,excommunicated criminals from pdp ..just wait patiently stories will soon unfold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by OneNaira6: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Ironically those "wise" regions are ranking low in all educational sector of that county. While I'm at it, What's wise about supporting a failed, certificateless, illiterate, military dictator that can barely speak English even though his country's main language is English? We've asked you people numerous times name project Buhari started and completed during his leadership years? Tell us how much he's impacted his northern community? Did he help reduce the poverty, begging, sadness of their youth? Did he help curb the high corruption up north? Didn't he refuse to assist in the fight against Boko Haram because he believed GEJ will "steal his ideas". Now he wey no do seeshi wan come do what he didn't do in his region. Take your senseless, illiterate Buhari out of the faces, people said they don't want.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
garrix8:
You dey post video here, na you buy data for me??

Mtschew...

Lols u harsh o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zulum Gifts N5m To Borno Man Who Fabricated ‘hand Tractor’ / Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.