Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Facts That Will Impress Your Friends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts That Will Impress Your Friends (4205 Views)

15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy / Facts That Would Amaze You Even If You Are Intelligent. / 25 Greats Fact You Don't Know About Finland Education That Will Impress You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Komex(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bonus fact! When you Google
"wingardium leviosarr" this is what comes
up

2 Likes

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Komex(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
2. Yawning and stretching at the same
time is called pandiculating.

3. Kangaroos can't jump backwards.

4. A strawberry is not actually a
berry But a banana is.

6. Barbie's really name is Barbara
Millicent Roberts.

7. Boobytrap spelled backward is
partyboob.

8. A barnacle has a the largest penis to
body size ratio. It's 7 times it's body
size.

9. It's impossible to hum and hold your
breath at the same time.

10. A group of flamingos is called a
flamboyance.

11. The poem never stated that Humpty
Dumpty was an egg.

12. Octopi can climb any surface but
astroturf.

13. Eating a polar bear's liver could
cause you to ingest a lethal dose of
vitamin A.

14. The word typewriter can be typed
using keys in the top row of the
keyboard.

15. A woodchuck can chuck 136 cubic
centimeters of wood.

3 Likes

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by richielan: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by hatux: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Interesting facts I must say!
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Rexhenrex(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by DuchessLily(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Mubbyleey(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
do I have time for your bull.s.hit? no no no no no no \_ no no no no no no
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2015
NO.9 IS WRONG.
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
[sub][/sub]
DBlackCeazer:
NO.9 IS WRONG.

Lol I tried it too! It's possible for a very short period of time. grin
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by jerflakes(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mubbyleey:
do I have time for your bull.s.hit? no no no no no no \_ no no no no no no

Oh yes my boy, I think you have time for the bull.s.hit.

If not, you wouldnt have time to comment.
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Eureka123(f): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
A group of owls are called Parliament smiley

1 Like

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by richielan: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
tart working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week www.buzz77.com
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Sparkle777(f): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cool. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Always prided myself on the stuff I know.....but for the life of me...pandiculate was totally new
and cool cool

Some I had read before..some were new too
but pandiculate made my night
cool

A guy once mentioned a warbler to me...some random thing I thought I was the only person that knew
I screamed, hugged him and we have been friends ever since! Me and him on "who wants to be a millionaire" or stuff like that would wipe them out! cheesy...Totally
True Story

1 Like

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by ekmaxop: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport

Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by akashi01(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Nice

Anyways likes for GMB and shares for jona
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by akashi01(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Facts That Will Impress Your Friends by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
:-/ don't you guys ever get tired?
akashi01:
Nice
Anyways likes for GMB and shares for jona

(1) (Reply)

If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. / Nursery 1 First Term Scheme Of Work Social Habits / Mtn Unlimited Data Cheat - Mtn Free Browsing 2022 (in Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.