Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Question For Gatiano? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Gatiano? (3778 Views)

Question For Atheists / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / Question For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
If you believe in the fact that Yahweh and Allah is a spirit, then that is ignorance in believe that which you can't touch or see. When you recognise ALLAH as the supreme Man, then believe becomes a reality. anything exprienced can never be termed ignorance.
Pr0ton:

Do you know that you are saying everything you believe about allah and Yahweh is ignorance
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
exactly! but not yet, until will bring The GOD in us out. christian will say, spirit should come into them, they are wrong, spirit can only come out of them. so let us bring out the GODSPIRIT IN US.

hehehehehe so Johnydon22 is now your allah... grin

Guy you sure say you well.?

Hehehehehehe i will love it for you all to be paying me tithe shaa as allah! grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
It may sound so to you, that is because you don't have the knowledge of who you are, who GOD is and who the devil is and who the satan is.
Pr0ton:

Do you know that you are saying everything you believe about allah and Yahweh is ignorance
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
If you believe in the fact that Yahweh and Allah is a spirit, then that is ignorance in believe that which you can't touch or see. When you recognise ALLAH as the supreme Man, then believe becomes a reality. anything exprienced can never be termed ignorance.

Their is nothing like spirit, its just an abstract mythical concept...

Now allah is now a supreme man and not collection of all black men again?

Seriously you need to check this your ridiculous shiitty assumptions you term knowledge cus its not...

This your belief is even more absurd and more delusional than people who believe in spirits... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
If you believe in the fact that Yahweh and Allah is a spirit, then that is ignorance in believe that which you can't touch or see.
To you now, the Christians and Muslims are wallowing in ignorance.

When you recognise ALLAH as the supreme Man, then believe becomes a reality. anything exprienced can never be termed ignorance.

What kind of experience?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
When i wake up from a nightmare, or i feel terrified, i exclaim the name of Jesus, This Jesus name is equally powerful as the real name of johnydon.
johnydon is not a blackman's name.
Why should Allah require tithe?

johnydon22:

hehehehehe so Johnydon22 is now your allah... grin

Guy you sure say you well.?

Hehehehehehe i will love it for you all to be paying me tithe shaa as allah! grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

What kind of experience?

Seriously their is no type of absurd belief and God concept one will not see on nairaland.. grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:

It may sound so to you, that is because you don't have the knowledge of who you are, who GOD is and who the devil is and who the satan is.
Satan is different from the devil too Johny I don die ooo

Break it down for us then. Who are they really?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
When i wake up from a nightmare, or i feel terrified, i exclaim the name of Jesus, This Jesus name is equally powerful as the real name of johnydon.
johnydon is not a blackman's name.
Why should Allah require tithe?

Oh i am alllah na, so i need all of you who worship me to be paying me 50% of all you own.. grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
It all depend on their perception. How can you describe a people that will go to kiss the imagery of plastic jesus on a wooden cross? how would you say white image of mary is the mother of all? that is ignorance to me, or the muslims throwing stones at the devil for several hundreds of years, yet the devil seems to shine all the time.

If i walk up to and and give you a fantastic hot slap? nobody will be able to describe perfectly how you felt receiving the slap and i how i felt giving the slap.

Pr0ton:

What kind of experience?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
why 50%?
johnydon22:

Oh i am alllah na, so i need all of you who worship me to be paying me 50% of all you own.. grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
I need Rilwyne, empiree, tolar9ja and others and Ifeann, malvisguys212, OREMUSSANCTUS and others on this thread to come and hear gatiano oooo....

Even atheists tire for this one ni grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
why 50%?
ok oya let me manage 10%....oya start bringing your tithes and all the muslims too grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

how did you recognize this your truth?

who told you?

which book told you?

how did you know it was truth?

How do you still tag yourself a muslim whilst you hype a belief that seems more absurd than even the islam mythical fables and christians mythical fables...

Gatiano why are you leaving my above questions unanswerered na
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
satan is that who created trouble.
Devils are things which are not complete, who are grafted and made weak and wicked and poisonous, they are also a people whose trouble is not confounded with themselves alone, but affect all the others causing pain, sorrow, bloodshed, wars, confusion amongst few other things, they are those that do things in opposite to nature and GOD.
A grafted apple is a devil, in such that it poisons the body.
The whiteman is devil in such that his homosexual campaign is not confounded to his people alone but enforces it on other people.

Pr0ton:

Satan is different from the devil too Johny I don die ooo

Break it down for us then. Who are they really?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by malvisguy212: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

I'm also aware of the real person of Yahweh. I just had to ask to confirm if it's still the same Yahweh.

One Bible
Different versions
Different interpretations

Different holy spirits grin

Malvisguy212.. Yahweh was born. He is not self-existent.
you have many thing to learn about the word of God.

You see that skin colour of Jesus people argue about dos not count what matter the most is the spirit and word of God which the quran and bible called Him,because you a canal minded man,you will not understand,to you Mary give birth to Jesus but to me ,I will say she dint. In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy Lord, to announce to
thee the GIFT of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a son who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a GIFT from God, it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a spirit from God,in other word the gift was God.

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
My truth/reality is different from your truth/reality. Like i said, it depends on your perception. As a child (this is many years ago), i knew GOD can't be anything but a Powerful Man rather than spirit. I searched for GOD, he made Himself known.

I learnt a lot from The teachings of Elijah Muhammad (he did not go deeply into the sciences of things because black people are the time were babies, just getting up. There are Griot across Africa, Griots are made since they are born, they are perfected not to ever forget whatever that was taught to them word for word. They are taught the sciences of creation, cosmology, mathematics etc. they are taught by their elders, and their elders are taught by their elders and it goes on like that for trillions of years.
Prof Oyibo is probably one of those, an ebira man from Kogi state. check him out. and check what griot means too.

johnydon22:

Gatiano why are you leaving my above questions unanswerered na
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stay righteous and upright in character, quit pork! learn how to eat, what to eat and when to eat. this involves strict discipline which i battle myself. this is what is called fighting in the Quran

Pr0ton:

Lets start from you. How do you go about it? undecided
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
All tithe must be used to be development of knowledge amongst black people, and to feed those that are incapable.

johnydon22:

ok oya let me manage 10%....oya start bringing your tithes and all the muslims too grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
without spirit, you will be nothing. that spirit that let you breath as you are now is a gift from your original person who is GOD. you don't share that spirit with nobody else, he is very old, we don't know his age. but your soul is new so is your body and personality. when you body expires, your soul goes the the custodian of the divine unity. and you again reincarnate into another new personality through a parent giving you a knew DNA coding and a knew body. again you get another experience. thus you can't die. it is different for all other races or animals or plants.

johnydon22:

Their is nothing like spirit, its just an abstract mythical concept...

Now allah is now a supreme man and not collection of all black men again?

Seriously you need to check this your ridiculous shiitty assumptions you term knowledge cus its not...

This your belief is even more absurd and more delusional than people who believe in spirits... embarassed
Re: Question For Gatiano? by hunter21(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano, are you saying that Allah is the cosmic Akasha from which all matter manifests.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
chai.... the the type of poo people assume eeehn e tire me

Theists just have no idea of what exactly it is they believe in grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
I won't use the word "Akasha", i will say ALLAH is the essence through which everything manifest. Matter is manifested from the mind of ALLAH.
Akasha i learnt is the place where all records is kept save.

hunter21:
gatiano, are you saying that Allah is the cosmic Akasha from which all matter manifests.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Black people claiming atheist are the immitators of that other than themselves. It is enoumously impossible for a black person to be an atheist. A God saying there is no God. When the whiteman digged into himself looking for his beginning, he found Yahweh or One of those 59,999 Black collegues of Yahweh. Whiteman has an ulter ego, instead of accepting GOD, he dicided not to believe. The blacks are simply just immitating.
johnydon22:
chai.... the the type of poo people assume eeehn e tire me

Theists just have no idea of what exactly it is they believe in grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

Yahweh made ke I never hear ham before. FrancisTony what are you looking angry
How dare you! angry
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
I swear I don't know gatiano own ooo, me too don tire. Who be elijah muhammed? undecided
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na only empiree understand dis gatiano guy, abeg him don win every arguement he get wif me
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
I experience God and He is a Spirit, am I ignorant?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
You are expecting the coming of GOD, or meeting Him sometimes; Are you going to meet a spirit? or Are you expecting a spirit?
Hiswordxray:

I experience God and He is a Spirit, am I ignorant?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Empiree: 4:55am On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22, his creed is based on the ideology of a famous Black organization in America, "Nation Of Islam". It was founded by Elijah Poole later called Elijah Muhammad. He was the leader of the organization from 1930 until his death in 1975.

Their creed is they believe White men were the devils and Black men were gods. This is contrary to the belief of Muslims (i:e Islam revealed to all God's prophets to Muhammad of Arabia 1400 yrs ago). I can understand political, economic and social deprivation of Black people in America at that time. But, it could have made easy if they embrace Islam sent down by God.

"Nation Of Islam", as they are called are NOT Muslims. Their creed is mixed and crooked. They believe as christian believe that God came down as Jesus....this organization also believe God came down in person of Fard Muhammad. This belief system is direct opposite to Islam.

Muslims, or most muslim dislike to call them by NOI ([size=5pt]nation of islam[/size]). Islam revealed to Prophet Muhammad(saw) of Arabia 1400 yrs ago does not discriminate against people. It does not recognize color of our skin nor does it recognize superiority of White over Black or Black over White except for righteousness and piety.

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other(and not to despise one another). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13).

In the above verse of Quran, there is no mentioned of race instead, mankind. That's, all humans regardless of race, color etc.

In the last sermon of prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings be upon him), he said:

Statement of the universal brotherhood in the last Sermon:

O people, Remember that your Lord is One. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a black has no superiority over white, nor a white has any superiority over black, except by piety and good action (Taqwa). Indeed the best among you is the one with the best character (Taqwa). Listen to me. Did I convey this to you properly? People responded, Yes. O messenger of God, The Prophet then said, then each one of you who is there must convey this to everyone not present. (Excerpt from the Prophet's Last Sermon as in Baihiqi)

Don't take pride in ancestry:

The Prophet said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

The Prophet condemnation of Arab racial pride:

There are many hadith, which repeatedly strike on the Arab pride of jahiliyyah(period of ignorance). Arabs before Islam used to look down upon others specially blacks. The Prophet repeatedly contrasted the believing Africans versus non-believing Arab nobles.

The Prophet said: You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian slave whose head looked like a raisin (Bukhari).

"And mankind is naught but a single nation."
Holy Quran 2:213

And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge. Quran 30:22

So you can see clearly this is contrary to his ideology/creed. NOI's activities is basically restricted to Americas. As you can see that he didnt provide any proof from Islam Holy Book, Quran. Everything he said is his theory NOT Islam.

On who is Allah, Qur'an answers who Allah is, here is the translation. See Arabic text below

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

So everything he said about Allah without knowledge, is inconsistent, incoherent, inaccurate, blasphemous, unfounded and contrary to the creed and ideology of Muslims. Allah is NOT a black man. We can not see Him. Islam is not religion of race or ethnicity. Malcolm x was fine example.

He broke off from the so called NOI in 1964 after he went to Mecca and saw blacks, whites ate together in the same plate, walked together, performed the same religious duties together. When he returned to America, he broke off from so called nation of islam founded by Elijah Muhammad (born Elijah Robert Poole; October 7, 1897 – February 25, 1975) now headed by his successor, Louis Farrakhan.

Note Prophet Muhammad existed 1400 years ago. So you can see the difference. What they called nation of Islam in America is pseudo supported indirectly by zionists. Anyways, Malcolm x broke away from the nation and became true Muslim until his death. He recognized that his former organization was established on race and that they believe White people can not be muslim. This concept is wrong. So mr. gatiano neither understands who Allah is nor does he understands Islam altogether. Religion is one thing on its own. Race is another. Hope this helps.

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:
I need Rilwyne,and others on this thread to come and hear gatiano oooo....

Even atheists tire for this one ni grin

I have known gatiano on this forum for quiet a while now, seriously he is the muslim version of obadiah777, they have both lived in the US or read about wat the black race past through over there, thereby, inserting their delusion and hallucination into the bible and Quran in other to ridicule the whites, only that obadiah has a lot of disciple back then, those he was able to brainwash into his ridiculous teaching of the bible and also he like making prophesy of doom of which non has ever come to pass cry grin) .

I like obadiah though, he is dayummmn funny. grin he is notorius grin atheist, agnostic, deist even xtians can't stand a debate with him because of his ridiculous view. Just like gatiano, he is known to be a bible thumper. here is one of his old thread: www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1

I think gatiano is reading too much of NOI books.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries 5 Night Of Glory 2016 Preview / Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Moses Orimolade : A Man With Myth And History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.