Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,651 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest (55739 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce – Kaduna Women Protest Against Their Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Buchman1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
27-14=13. so jummai Isaac married @ 13years!Aboki life sha!
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
see what illiteracy ave cause.......i pity those woman sad sad sad sad
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by sylve11: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
koolet:
Their Leader Dancing shoki must be a
Black-chinese ... Mere looking at her even 3 men cannot satisfy her grin grin

How i wish our girls could take same bold stepsmiley

undecided btw No matter how Men perform hard these women can Never be satisfied... unless you collapse

make i sun my teeth jor grin grin grin cool
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by dnawah(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
but if i may ask,wat all this old women want to do with pananas and blantains?ok ooo! it true o!our people said that,old woman no dey old 4 the dance way she sabi dance.grin
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Agudapo: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
so that woman got married @ age 13
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by synergycom19: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
undecided

SO WITH ALL THOSE BIG DEEKS HAUSA MEN CARRY ABOUT THIS NYM.PH.OS ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED WELL A 10 INCH DEEK IS THE MINIMUM I TAKE TOO cool
Lier,have you seen a ten inches before
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by sweetcocoa(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hypocrite, can u cope under dis situation too? Shey ur engine no go knock as a result dis ni? cheesy
This isn't about coping or not, I may not be able to cope, but I won't threaten to divorce my husband, more so, in such an embarrassing manner, for something that is not of his own making.

They should channel their anger/frustration to the government than their husbands, is all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by LazyGod(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
You mean say this woman still dey Bleep? Na wa ooooo! hmm hnm?

But our country... Them nor go chop bribe cover this one so?
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
sweetcocoa:
This isn't about coping or not, I may not be able to cope, but I won't threaten to divorce my husband, more so, in such an embarrassing manner, for something that is not of his own making.

They should channel their anger/frustration to the government than their husbands, is all I'm saying.
ok ooooo sweetcocoa. Its easier said than done.
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by sanbells(f): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
;DSee women wey want satisfaction in bed grin
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Mcaise: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Impotent with their wives..

Potent with their GFs..

End of Story

1 Like

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by MrCork: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
A group of women from the Rido community in Kaduna State, took to the streets on Wednesday, February 19, 2015 to publicly complain about their husband’s sexual weakness, asking that they start performing their matrimonial duties or face mass divorce.

The women, who were assembled at the NDA Junction in the state capital, blamed the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) for their husband’s inability to perform as a result of the chemical waste and fumes from the company into their environment.

Speaking to newsmen during the protest, some of the  married women complained bitterly that some of the men in the Mararaba Rido community were impotent due to the toxic waste from the KRPC.

They revealed that their husbands suffer weak erection and infertility, while the women suffer miscarriage and other health complications.

A married woman, Jummai Isaac, 27, said she has not taken in since she got married in the year 2000.

“I haven’t conceived since I got married in the last fourteen years, and doctors have, on several occasions, confirmed to me absence of any known cause of inability to get pregnant.

Initially, doctors thought I had fibroid in my womb, but after several scans and some medical tests, they dispelled that notion.”

However, a community leader, Mohammed Bashar, explained that, “Most of the complaints could be associated with secondary infertility, because victims have, in the past, given birth to children before they suddenly stopped.

There was widespread belief that smoke and poisonous gases emitted from the refinery have reproductive health effect on people living in the area, but no medical report has confirmed the allegation due to inability of villagers to seek comprehensive medical tests, perhaps owing to lack of awareness and poverty.

SOURCE :
http://www.thetrentonline.com/satisfy-us-bed-face-mass-divorce-kaduna-women-protest-husbands/

...if tjise are the kinda of rass women u people hav in that Nigeria...truss me...we Londoners aint comin bak home..FOGERRRIT!! angry
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by MrCork: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
...we cant even sport a single light skin female in that crowd..how .Sad! undecided
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Largernonso(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
na boko bomb they need.na boko bomb they need.na boko bomb they need.
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
OK. APC u see wetin una cause?

Women and insatiability. mchew!! small time u go begin hear "Govt make a law to restrict our men, they are killing us in bed" undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by histechs(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
It is their right,you shall win
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Mhizizzy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Chisooooz! Are these Kaduna men so weak? Trust myself, cant be caught in such mess

Really undecided
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by sweetcocoa(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
ok ooooo sweetcocoa. Its easier said than done.
There's nothing hard about it, you can leave if you want to, just have some humanity and decency while at it. Some things should come natural.

1 Like

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Really undecided

GIMME A CHANCE TO PROVE MY POINT cheesy
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
undecided

SO WITH ALL THOSE BIG DEEKS HAUSA MEN CARRY ABOUT THIS NYM.PH.OS ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED WELL A 10 INCH DEEK IS THE MINIMUM I TAKE TOO cool

10 inch deek indeed...girls like u ar d one who run away from the room afta seeing a big deek smiley
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by DaBullIT(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
undecided

LOL not big, long
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Apparently there is some one behind the curtain telling these women(uneducated) about fumes and pollution

But to what gain?
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Awoofawo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Business don land! Where is Chinedu my importer friend self, how much is one big container of S.ex toys for china na? Make you do in time before market come spoil so cool
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Dagoma: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Most of them are too old to conceive.

Shameless!
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
undecided what former moniker

Thought you deactivated your former moniker before?
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kaybee14:
This is serious.
.........................................................................................................................................
I am pleased to introduce to you of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftile, South Korea.
Our stone-coated roofing tiles at BATLAN Concept Interior & Exterior Limited are quality-based products with 50 years warranty.Our stone-coated roofing tiles are:
(A) DS Roman design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(B) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with grey, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(C) DS Roman design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(D) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with brown, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(E) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,600 per square meter).
(F) DS Shake design (Colour: Black, price: #2,600 per square meter).
(G) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,900 per square meter).

At BATLAN, we deal on quality & customers satisfaction is our priority.
HEAD OFFICE: Suite 11/12, Queens Shopping Plaza.Klm 45, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite Safeway, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
PH BRANCH: 608, Ikwere Road, by mcc second gate bus-stop, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
WAREHOUSE: Klm 65, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Aiyeteju, Lagoa, Nigeria.
ABK. BRANCH: Suite 4, Shoyemi Complex, Opp KAAB Petrol Station, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
N.B: Picture attached are the projects & samples of some of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles at Batlan Concept Interior & Exterior Limited.
Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Why not pay and advertise with a nice banner? Nigerians and their love for free things.
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Chigold101(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
siraj1402:
Lmao!Se na that person for front still wan give birth? grin
some need children and real orgasm while some need just orgasm...
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lmao. Funny post. So they hv d energy 2 protest against weak libido but cannot protest against corruption. If una divorce dem, who go satisfy una urge
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by dhaewood(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=88pt]NAWODE GROUP[/size]
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by NaijaKnight(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
see me here I'm ok...wait is this eze emetchete's bro??

Do you mind a mail? It just seems right + I'm not Eze's bro...
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Firefire2: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:

How I take spoil? Aren't they married women?
Shey na this rookie virgin wan satisfy person ? Can you satisfy me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.