Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52193 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by INCREDIBLEGUY: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
PLEASE NAIRALANEERS WHAT IS THE LATEST CHEAT ON AIRTEL MTN OR ETISALAT LETS SHARE IT HERE
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ManUtdholic: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:

all tecno are mtk..... check forums you will see enough post on how to tweak your phone imei
Give me details of the imei stuff
D imei, d network E. T. C
Tweaking is no problem
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
nani667:
I'm always down with using Legitimate data... I detest all these cheat of a thing.... So I'm inclined to agree with your post.... But apparently you only opened this thread, and posted this message cos you're a data reseller, to help your hustle...., Which is all well and good... But the Irony of all this is that technically the MTN SME data plans you sell is not legitimate...., as MTN didn't make this plan for resellers such as yourself....

So basically you're "Cheating" too sad

9 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seems like the SME market is not moving again like it used to. I use Etisalat and one thing I notice on their network is that they have learned from MTN how to cheat users. For each and every call I make, my phone's timer shows the duration to be one or two seconds less than what Etisalat says it is and charge me with. For instance, I make a call and my phone shows the duration to be 1:04 (that is 1 min and 4 secs), Etisalat will send me a USSD message telling me that the call lasted 1:05 or 1:06, and they charge me based on that time. Now, before you say it, let me tell you that my phone starts its timer from 00:00 and not 00:01 and it starts reading from the moment the call is picked, so there is no way the time is off by my phone. Now I have tried this on my mum's phone, sister's phone and babe's phone (they all use Etisalat) and I found the same thing happens there. So, imagine ripping everyone on their network of 25-40 kobo each time they make a call. It seems small, but when u do the math, it amounts to millions of naira daily. Now, this is just one of the ripoffs. My mum's line gets 70naira deducted randomly 2 or 3 times each month. I have called customer care on each occasion but they tell u stories like the transaction hasn't been updated on their system and hence can't see it nor refund it. This is why, when I see a cheat on their network, I will use and rock it till I can't rock it no more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by nani667: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Seems like the SME market is not moving again like it used to. I use Etisalat and one thing I notice on their network is that they have learned from MTN how to cheat users. For each and every call I make, my phone's timer shows the duration to be one or two seconds less than what Etisalat says it is and charge me with. For instance, I make a call and my phone shows the duration to be 1:04 (that is 1 min and 4 secs), Etisalat will send me a USSD message telling me that the call lasted 1:05 or 1:06, and they charge me based on that time. Now, before you say it, let me tell you that my phone starts its timer from 00:00 and not 00:01 and it starts reading from the moment the call is picked, so there is no way the time is off by my phone. Now I have tried this on my mum's phone, sister's phone and babe's phone (they all use Etisalat) and I found the same thing happens there. So, imagine ripping everyone on their network of 25-40 kobo each time they make a call. It seems small, but when u do the math, it amounts to millions of naira daily. Now, this is just one of the ripoffs. My mum's line gets 70naira deducted randomly 2 or 3 times each month. I have called customer care on each occasion but they tell u stories like the transaction hasn't been updated on their system and hence can't see it nor refund it. This is why, when I see a cheat on their network, I will use and rock it till I can't rock it no more.

I was actually a regular SME subscriber until very recently that I decided to enjoy what others have been enjoying since..... Make I no carry last ✔

MTN niggas always stealing my airtime and subscribing me to callertunes I never asked for.... This is the best way to get back at them..... This one is just what I used in the last 24 hours..... I plan to use at least 100GB ✔

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Skills102(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=luluosas post=30942678]BE A RESPONSIBLE DATA USER, AVOID CHEATS AND TWEAKS

Often times due to the insatiable desire of human beings, we usually look out for avenues to satisfy our appetite or meet our demands desperately even if it means going into dubious and shady adventures provided our needs are met. We equally don’t care whether we infringe, trample, tampered or stepped on other peoples’ idea and copywrited materials to achieving our desperate desires, we often see those illegal ventures and avenues as loopholes to pay back on those who in one way or the other we consider ripping us off unjustly, without minding the stress these people, institutions, enterprises and firms underwent before coming out bright in the provision of their services.

Now due to the lack of responsible attitudes of most of our youths today particularly as it relates to internet subscription and data usage in Nigeria, coupled with the high cost to maintaining data enabled devices especially devices powered by Google’s Android operating system, Apple’s iOS, Windows OS and the new BB10 OS, including USB Modems and other data machines and devices, our youths have now resorted to either tweaking the imei of their devices, or create cheats and work on loopholes as may be discovered on the various telecoms platform to use a service that was not designed for their devices. Irrespective on which angle we may want to argue this point, it is a criminal act and I call on everyone involved in such criminality to please stop doing it right away. You may never be caught in the eyes of the law, but should your conscience be alive as a human being, you quite know that what you are doing is wrong and obviously it is a crime.

In Nigeria today, we all usually screamed to the rooftops shouting ‘government is corrupt’ ‘government is corrupt’, whereas we as an individual are more corrupt than the government officials we are screaming at. To control, stop and tame corruption and corrupt practices in Nigeria, every one of us must see ourselves as stake holders in the fight and struggle to eliminate corruption in our midst. We must start to be involved in responsible ventures worthy of emulation so that we don’t continue in sowing bad seeds in our young ones and expect to achieve a corruption-free Nigeria in the near future.

The various internet and data service providers in Nigeria are offering their services in commensurate measures as set by the regulatory agency (NCC), and coupled with the prevailing circumstances, unfriendly and harsh business environment in Nigeria, these operators one way or the offer their services rather on the high side, putting into consideration what it takes to provide such a service to an individual or entity. Although I am not supporting the high tariff offered Nigerians on the internet platforms, but I am sure their hands are tied in this regard.

For example, a competent source confides in me sometimes ago that the regulatory agency NCC, threatened to sanction Glo Mobile Nigeria, for offering a 350MB data volume at N1,000 to their HSI data subscribers should they fail to review it downward. And true to the information as was passed to me, Glo Mobile today has reviewed that data subscription plan, as they now offer 300MB data volume for N1,000 as against the initial 350MB that was available earlier. NCC, rather than our various data service providers are to be held responsible for the high cost of internet services in Nigeria. Our aggression should be directed at them and not at our service providers because they work under regulations set by the NCC.

From the foregoing therefore, instead of you buying a device which is data hungry,expensive to maintain and amounting to heavy data drainage on use, which invariably may cause you to be tempted by venturing into irresponsible acts and breaking normal operating system to use illegally to achieving your aims and desire, why not go for OS devices that have been designed and customised for cheap data consumption and services in meeting your crave for unending high data demands? Here, the older Blackberry OS comes to play. You are involved in tweaking your imei in order to use the normal Blackberry internet services on your Android OS. Why not rather buy any Blackberry OS lower than BB10 and use the cheaper subscription meant for such services? To be responsible means to use platforms as it is meant to be used.

Moreover, there are cheaper Android, iOS, Windows and other services data subscription available today on the various mobile networks in Nigeria, all thanks to SME data subscription offered by third parties who usually buy data in bulk from the various service providers, and yours truly is one of them selling a legal third party data subscriptions to Nigerians. You can ring me on 08144845524 for your subscription 24/7. ] aw do i gt 1gb of Mtn
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
nani667:

I was actually a regular SME subscriber until very recently that I decided to enjoy what others have been enjoying since..... Make I no carry last ✔

MTN niggas always stealing my airtime and subscribing me to callertunes I never asked for.... This is the best way to get back at them..... This one is just what I used in the last 24 hours..... I plan to use at least 100GB ✔
pls what's da secret? I need ur help

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by egopersonified(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
PLEASE NAIRALANEERS WHAT IS THE LATEST CHEAT ON AIRTEL MTN OR ETISALAT LETS SHARE IT HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ojotu4real(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Give me details of the imei stuff
D imei, d network E. T. C
Tweaking is no problem
airtel
sample of used imei
869878000641653 used
869878000641356 used
869878000641554 used
869878000646785 used
869878000644137 used
869878000644657used

869878000641166 used

869878000641125used
869878000641158used

869878000644178 used
text 3G to 141

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Adeoba10(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abegi.... Dat useless mtn sent me a sms to text WAW to 131 for whatsapp weekly unlimited at d rate of 25, to satisfied my curiosity i did so, in a twinkle of eye anoda msg comes in dat i shld dia *559*2# to check my whatsapp unlimited status, walahi na 5mb mtn gimme as unlimited.... #crying#
Abeg, y i no go use cheat....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Alexanda07(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER. I DEY FEEL YOU JARE. UNLIMITED INTERNET FOREVER IS OUR RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Les: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please o, is there any cheat i can use on my windows os?

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mtn Bis On Android. Complete Video setup.

Download here»»
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fec5ab5c
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Alezy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs

Pic 2 Data for One Week
bros ehn, is like me and u go be friends o

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Alezy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
nani667:

guy oya explain sharply for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Trippledots(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
omo...so we plenty wey conscience de flog for this tin grin grin

but abeg help me reason dis matter.
1. i buy bb subscribe bb plan, tether am to my android. and;
2. i tweak my android, sub to bb plan.

no b d same tin reason am na.

8 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Alezy:
bros ehn, is like me and u go be friends o

CHECK HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/2117211/15-reasons-android-phones-better/2#30266329
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xxpress:

Pls what's the settings for ur simple server? Mine is not connecting.

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xxpress:

Pls what's the settings for ur simple server? Mine is not connecting.

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Kennyflyair: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sir, you are talking bullshit. All i can deduce from this your post is that you're probably a data reseller.

I too no support this imei tweaking for free gigs, but when i tweak my imei to use glo bis (THAT I PAID FOR), what the Bleep is your concern there?

Or maybe e dey pain op say e no fit change imei on him cheap samsung.

Seriously, i don't know what to type. I'm irritated by this post

7 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:

all tecno are mtk..... check forums you will see enough post on how to tweak your phone imei
Ok Thanks!
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ManUtdholic: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:

airtel
sample of used imei
869878000641653 used
869878000641356 used
869878000641554 used
869878000646785 used
869878000644137 used
869878000644657used

869878000641166 used

869878000641125used
869878000641158used

869878000644178 used
text 3G to 141
Thanks
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls is it possible to tweak lg or HTC imei
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by BoiledPlantain: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bros I hale o..
you dey nairaland and I dey der dey roast from data subscription.
I beg help your bross out nahh.

BoiledPlantain
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Stancity(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
nani667:
I'm always down with using Legitimate data... I detest all these cheat of a thing.... So I'm inclined to agree with your post.... But apparently you only opened this thread, and posted this message cos you're a data reseller, to help your hustle...., Which is all well and good... But the Irony of all this is that technically the MTN SME data plans you sell is not legitimate...., as MTN didn't make this plan for resellers such as yourself....

You just bursted the OP grin grin ..
OP, what do u have to say about this claim
Are you guilty of the same cheating u are preaching about or you are not If Yes, then u have succeeded in opening ur yarsh to the whole world....
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by suarezelnino: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
acenazt:
o.p using style to do advert as an sme data retailer. Fyi there is nothing more satisfying than cheating mtn.
Thank you my brother for this post! You sealed it.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by muhsain299(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
guys help a brother. .....I need a WICKED cheat for Airtel abeg

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by MazadoGoodman: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2015
nani667:

Op, you see, it's very unwise (perhaps dangerous even) to claim and proclaim self-righteousness while in public just to promote yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / Need Whatsapp For Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.