Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52348 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by adewasco2k(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
febbymi:
How did u get ur premium account plz. Need a reliable source

i could help you get one for free if you want
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by fotadmowmend(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
observing .... I beg any mtn own ? ..... Pls note dat browsing with cash is a sin no mata hw small !
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Ayodeji4real1: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Warlord3000:
Actually am kinda feeling guilty funny enough...

But it ain't easy....

Sometimes I hardly use up the data i get from tweaking sef so it ain't about the data size..

But the fun derive in paying the telecoms back in their own coin..

I also promise to be legit henceforth from the year 2016..

So help me God cheesy

Make I go finish what's left of my free 6gb I got from airtel last time sha wink

EDITED:
http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/02/how-to-get-free-2gb-from-airtel-wow.html?m=1
. When I recharge on airtel then go deduct as if I dey owe them now that I get free mbs am paying them back in dea coins got 8gb from them

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Tobilastik(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
nani667:

I was actually a regular SME subscriber until very recently that I decided to enjoy what others have been enjoying since..... Make I no carry last ✔

MTN niggas always stealing my airtime and subscribing me to callertunes I never asked for.... This is the best way to get back at them..... This one is just what I used in the last 24 hours..... I plan to use at least 100GB ✔

bro....so u use 10gb just for a day d highest I do use is 2gb,

pls what re u dwnlding
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by tochstorm(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mtn, etisalat, airtel n glo is bad! Bad ! So I will look for loopholes n other stuffs.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Tobilastik(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
penquin:
basically as we speak i go don use close 1terabyte from etisalat(they are too fast in providing it) as of mtn roughly 100gb

bro....pls help a brother about d etisalat...dz my mtn is too slow
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tobilastik:

bro....pls help a brother about d etisalat...dz my mtn is too slow
Please oooooo bros dem make una help una guy too ooo, na beg I dey beg so ooo.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
OP you no get better thing do with your Internet na Im make you dey talk like that anyway still rocking my mtn stolen data gigs since 1880. cheesy
Bros dem make una help una guy too ooo, na beg I dey beg so ooo.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
kodded:
ABEG NA WHO WAN STREAM LIVE MATCH ? grin
I want oooooo. Show me the way bros. We can chat on WhatsApp 08066089787
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by keandre: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aida13:

haahha yes exactly. But when you think of needing a mobile wifi for your iPad, a home wireless for ur PC, and then of course connecting your BB and Android on the go - imagine all the data plans involved. It's not an exaggeration, especially for the unschooled few. It's a shame really how gullible we can be when new to this IT stuff. These providers have already made 200% of their profit so why feel sympathy for them??

i dnt knw why op dey feel for them ooo,they aint even aware if any mbs,gbs are missing diurnally,its like pickin a grain of rice out of a bag full of it

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Geenickel(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:

No problem. eMail me to my nairaland mail box. I dont wanna post my phone numba and email to avoid scammers.
I've done dat..did u see it??
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by meritfrank: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
OP you no get better thing do with your Internet na Im make you dey talk like that anyway still rocking my mtn stolen data gigs since 1880. cheesy
pls can U send me the tweak for mtn via pm
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Freelancer00(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.
Bros, show us the way

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by yomanovic: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ebubemg:
Story for the gods.

Seconded by me.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Sunkyphil(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
armadeo:

This makes sense
yes o bro i surf d net alot so all these xpensive data wont b enuff
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Edigrows: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
So someone had Guts to open Mouth and create a thread against use of browsing Tweaks, relating it with irresponsibility,
"see our Economy, U know How Mobile networks and ISP treat us? You got idea how much We spend on Data every Year?
Yet someone is still is telling us about Paying more for Data that is not even enough?
SMH, in Drake's Voice - PEOPLE ARE FUNNY, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW 'BOUT THE SH*T WE'VE BEEN THRU " undecided undecided undecided
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by okeyfx(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=15pt]OUR PEOPLE SAY HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN....................[/size]
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Freelancer00(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
fighal:
Hi guys.. if you want unlimited data on mtn for ur PC, jst holla@ur boy.. Note it only works on Mozilla firefox.. u go download till u taya.. Only Mozilla na d tin dae work.. jst holla@me
Oya now. Show us the way
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Edigrows: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
fighal:
Hi guys.. if you want unlimited data on mtn for ur PC, jst holla@ur boy.. Note it only works on Mozilla firefox.. u go download till u taya.. Only Mozilla na d tin dae work.. jst holla@me

Who told U it works Only On Mozilla Firefox, pls Do research before Posting, I use it on CHROME and IDM too, for Chrome Lovers see this post to know how to Configure Proxy Servers Very Easily >>> http://www.editweaks.com/2014/07/best-way-to-change-LocalHost-and-proxy-On-GoogleChrome.html
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by kodded(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
PAYG grin

DONT BOTHER ASKING CAUSE THE PLAN HAS BEEN DECOMISIONED angry (Ie NOBODY CAN ACTIVATE IT AGAIN . BUT THOSE THAT ACTIVATED THE PLAN BEFORE THEY DECOMISSIONED IT CAN STILL USE IT) cry SORRY GUYS

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ultraGM: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
If am to ask, are you a responsible software user,
The Windows you are using, did you actually pay the legitimate fee
What about other software

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

Ma bro..... abeg teach me what you know Pls ohhhh...... I am tired of paying more than 3K for data that's not even up to 2gig every month.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Kennyflyair: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
luluosas:

My friend I don't have to argue with you over anything OK. Thank you

You didn't have to reply.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Ay92(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
I agree with the op 100% but what of my own case where I use my BB as a modem for my PC? At least the data will still be deducted from my subscription whether I use it directly from the BB or from the pc through tethering and I can't afford a modem of 5k and a subscription of #2500 per month
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Andy1985ng(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
In India, i bought 5GB worth of data (Vodafone) for 848 rupees. 1 rupee is about N3.00 so that means it was approx N2500

We are being scammed by the telecom networks here in Nigeria

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by fotadmowmend(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls I seriously need one ooo ..... Pls PM me I hav access 2 evry networks in Nigeria
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by femzysticks(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

Hehehe

Bros
Please share the good news (trick)
Let's roll 2geda
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by sholay4star: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
iTS FUNNY COS MOST YOU YOU GUYS THAT USE THE DATA USES IT FOR USELESS STUFFS.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by lilbabyak(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
jjaluta:

Techno saving Nigerians since time immemorial grin
may I get your number
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ewosk: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls any latest tweak on boardgrin grin

Legitimate corn Illegitimate Groundnut...

Dis Ntwrk wen dey steal from us...
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by donhils: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
kodded:
PAYG grin

DONT BOTHER ASKING CAUSE THE PLAN HAS BEEN DECOMISIONED angry (Ie NOBODY CAN ACTIVATE IT AGAIN . BUT THOSE THAT ACTIVATED THE PLAN BEFORE THEY DECOMISSIONED IT CAN STILL USE IT) cry SORRY GUYS
My own SIM still works but not steadily. Is there anything I should do to keep it connected on my phone 247? Like that 1mb @ N5 daily stuff, does it work?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by An0nimus: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:

I use it 24hrs. And I download anytime and at any place and also any file size. I stream also. Infact, Anything at all on the internet.
That N180 for one hour plan right? Mine stopped working, was thinking it's a general thing. Or Is there any special tweak to it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.